• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You could add me, but I'm warning you now that I got Ice (and not a very good one at that). I'm actually doing Safari runthroughs right now and documenting the Pokemon I see, so if you want to see your type/Pokemon (Also I'm greedy there, I said it).

Apparently I have boring old Fairy, with 2 being Snubbull and Swirlix according to someone, which is bad. D:

My Safari apparently has Ivysaurs and Sunkerns if that does anything for you. XD

I chose Squirtle, so Ivysaur would be nice.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll start adding people here when I finally get my copy of Pokemon X. Which I should be getting in a few days. (though of course I need to train my Pokemon...a lot.....)

EDIT: THIS IS THE 7TH TIME I'VE TRIED TO POST THIS.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Yep. It was yours.

Thank you very much for your shininess....
Wait so how exactly does Friend Safari work? Getting easy shiny Pokemon like that sounds awesome.*

*Not that I want to share the Shiny Nosepass I caught.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wait so how exactly does Friend Safari work? Getting easy shiny Pokemon like that sounds awesome.*

*Not that I want to share the Shiny Nosepass I caught.
You trade friend codes and you get pokemon based on your friend's codes. Sometimes you can get hidden abilities.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Ah, so it was you I got that Ivysaur from! I also finally just found a female Mawile and almost ran out of balls trying to catch it, but I succeeded!
You're welcome. XD

Also, good job. Success. ¦(

I chose Squirtle, so Ivysaur would be nice.
Got ya added. :3

Added you too Swamp. =D

And now I have waaaay over 2 million in cash. Thank you Battle Chateau, Amulet Coin, Prize Money Power and my lovely trap of a Gardevoir~! =D

Oh, and all the rich folks, young and old, who I curbstomped repeatedly all day long today to make this happen. Plus the occasional Gym Leader and celebrity. ¦3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I see ya now. Is it really hard to find a Female Modest Yanma with Compoundeyes? D:

I've been trying to find someone from another region who could do it, but it doesnt even have the nature I want. Someone would need a Pokemon with Synchronize and Modest to make it easier though. I did hear that if 2 Pokemon from different regions (world, not Pokemon) are bred, higher chance of shiny. That's a tough one.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Kuma. You gave me a Macargo.

Hab would love you!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
New Egg is saying Smash will be out May 16 next year. 99% sure that's a placeholder date.
I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo decided to release the game early, but it would beg the question what they have in store for the holidays remotely comparable. Outside of the new Legend of Zelda, it's hard for me to think of anything. Even if Super Smash Bros doesn't need the extra time, knowing Sakurai he'd probably take advantage of the extra time to try and add more content or polish different areas.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I think I found a clue.

I added Kikwi. And his Favorite Title will not load. No matter what.

Could I have glitched the system somehow?
Well that's certainly weird. And all I did was changing my favourite title to Pokemon Y. Shall I change it back to Animal Crossing New Leaf? :/

Anyway, if anyone else wants to add me. My friend code is 5413-1097-4150

If the problem keeps persisting than I'll change my favourite title back to Animal Crossing New Leaf, alright Swampasaur? Seriously X and Y are having so many weird glitches here and there. Kinda reminds me of Pokemon Red and Blue.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well that's certainly weird. And all I did was changing my favourite title to Pokemon Y. Shall I change it back to Animal Crossing New Leaf? :/

Anyway, if anyone else wants to add me. My friend code is 5413-1097-4150

If the problem keeps persisting than I'll change my favourite title back to Animal Crossing New Leaf, alright Swampasaur? Seriously X and Y are having so many weird glitches here and there. Kinda reminds me of Pokemon Red and Blue.
Actually it was Poppy that gave me the issue. I still have you.

You're Momo right?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've got a headache.

I guess it's because I only ate today on the plane.

And all I had was whiskey

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Looks like more of Reset Bomb Factory. Nice!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
According to Smogon, I'm not sure what their source is (No other site says so)

Blastoise gets Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse as egg moves

So I guess I can't be too mad at Mega Blastoise

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Whoa, a 3DS picture. And it's even quite good.
Still I'm pretty disappointed with the choice for a Kid Icarus: Uprising stage. I hope he's not the only one.
I want Pandora's Labyrinth Of Deceit (possibly on WiiU).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'll eventually have a Mega Blastoise in my X version. I guess I have to breed with Clawitzer

Right now I'm rockin' Mega Venusaur in Y

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Am I the only one here who uses Mega Aerodactyl? I don't see much talk of his use anywhere. I mean, he's a boss. Awesome cry, great ability, and looks like he has Obsidian spikes around himself. Seriously... Who else uses him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom