• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Not necessarily. Only base stat-wise if anything. Normal and attack form Deoxys are still apparently faster than either Mewtwo megaform, and needless to say Attack Deoxys alone easily wrecks Mewtwo Y in the metagame. Don't know about Xtwo though.

I'll add you then next time I get on the game if you add me (just got home and stuff). Made a friend code request kind of post similar to yours earlier, but no one bothered to respond.

I guess on that note, if anyone that isn't already added like IsmaR actually did add me earlier please let me know, so I'll know to add you soon.
sure ridley ill add ya

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
You should add me. I will be sure to send you a request. My friend code is in the slot! Haha. Mewtwo Y sweeped the entire Elite 4 at level 70. That is pretty insane.
One more question what Jigglypuff you goin for? I got a 31 IV speed jiggly, too bad its nature is Sp def. -speed. (sassy)

off to pokemon village for me.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Why not right now? I'll get your 3DS FC and Smashboards account.

[collapse=Captain Hotcakes' 3DS FC & NNID]3DS: 5155-3393-9867
Mii: Sarki
NNID: Sarki241[/collapse]

I can't seem to track the post pages back where I gave my info out. Feel free to exchange, anyone.

Morbi

Scavenger
One more question what Jigglypuff you goin for? I got a 31 IV speed jiggly, too bad its nature is Sp def. -speed. (sassy)

off to pokemon village for me.
Bold, Timid, Modest, or Calm. I am planning on making a Special Attack/Sweeping Jigglypuff for the new Wii U title coming out. Just for fun. Moonblast, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, and Thunderbolt.

I wouldn't mind a detrimental nature if the IVs are good. I am just looking for an above average Jigglypuff to be honest. I am going to EV train it equally in Def and Special Def to make sure that she/he can survive a hit. So any nature aiding defense/special def wouldn't be so bad either. I am not worried about a lowered speed. Her speed stat is abysmal anyways. If I get a nature that lowers speed I might just throw Gyro Ball on her instead of Flamethrower.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I can't seem to track the post pages back where I gave my info out. Feel free to exchange, anyone.
thank you very much, ill add ya. eh for the wii u ill do it when MK8 comes out....

@morbid ok so a Sp attack 31 IV offensive jiggly.... so modest nature/mischievous description.

Morbi

Scavenger

You have got a Dunsparce and Minccino in your Pokemon Safari. Haha. Dunsparce is pretty cool, Minccino is meh. Thanks though!

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Hmm'k, added y'all Morbid and Zero.

Did you super train that Mewtwo beforehand Morbid? Regardless, pretty cool how the Y form alone swept through the elite 4 at level 70.

Morbi

Scavenger
Hmm'k, added y'all Morbid and Zero.

Did you super train that Mewtwo beforehand Morbid? Regardless, pretty cool how the Y form alone swept through the elite 4 at level 70.
Yes. I love the new Super Training feature SO much. It only takes about an hour to EV train your Pokemon fully. He was EV trained in Special Attack and he had a Modest Nature. Not to mention Ice Beam sweeps the Dragon Lady and Thunderbolt sweeps the Water dude. Aura Sphere and Psychic for all of the stragglers. This Elite 4 seemed to be easier than some of the older ones. They don't give you as much money either. I am trying to buy all of the clothes. It is like 10000 dollars for a pair of torn booty shorts. Why?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If I may ask...

Are people saying that Lost World sucks because they played it themselves or because of the reviews?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Maybe both? The game doesn't look bad judging by the gameplay. Maybe if the layout and scale is awkward for a Sonic game. I won't say I love it or hate it until I get my hands on it. I have Colors and I enjoyed that.

Neutralism > herd conformity

I enjoyed Colors and Generations

Haven't gotten my hands on Lost Worlds but to rephrase what I said pages back, the general consensus was that it was a train wreck

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
When its that prevalent in the consensus, it usually tells that something off about the game. Cobermani seems to be having fun with it though.

Why can't Sega make another NiGHTS game already like they did with the Wii? Man, I outta get to playing through the original through Xbox. The DLC for Lost World looks interesting, if short.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I only said what I did about the new Sonic game in jest. I can't say whether or not it blows chunks 'cause I haven't played it.

About the only thing I can say with any confidence is that I'm not a big fan of the "Modern" Sonic games. Take that as you will.

Smooth Criminal

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Still Colors was awesome and Generations one of the best three platformers of the generation.

Anyway, do you think NiGHTS will get any rep in Sm4sh? Even a stage only would be great.

I'll get Lost World on Tuesday and I'm pretty sure the reviews blow. Basically the consensus is "I hate it because I suck at it and I can't run fast enough". **** IGN

EDIT: third time I try to post this. Jesus.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
Lost World looks kinda dope, the Deadly Six so damn ugly though :laugh:

as for NiGHTS in any way or form getting in Smash, I heavily doubt it

pretty much anything Sega-related that isn't Sonic is a no-go, except for maybe background cameos or something

bobadz

Smash Ace
So according to people who saw the English dub of Pokemon movie 16

They reference the original Mewtwo.

Mewtwo sounds like Blaze the cat because they share the same voice actress.

The script is pretty faithful.

Douse drive genesect's voice will make you want to rip your ears out.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've played very few Sonic games.

But I'll probably be giving Lost World a shot. Definitely gonna get Pokemon X first, though. (why couldn't I have gotten it already.....)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So far only one of my friend safaris has been a ghost type. I'm not having very good luck trying to find a Misdreavus...

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Why can't Sega make another NiGHTS game already like they did with the Wii?
Why can't SEGA make another Vectorman game?
Why can't SEGA make another Ristar game?
Why can't SEGA make another Skies of Arcadia game?
Why can't SEGA make another Jet Set Radio game?
Why can't SEGA make another Shenmue game?
Why can't SEGA make another Chu Chu Rocket game?
Why can't SEGA make another Burning Rangers game?
Why can't SEGA make another Shinobi game?
Why can't SEGA make another Comix Zone game?
Why can't SEGA make another Panzer Dragoon game?
Why can't SEGA make another Space Channel 5 game?
Why can't SEGA make another Samba de Amigo game?
Why can't SEGA make another Billy Hatcher game?
Why can't SEGA make another Toejam & Earl game?
Why can't SEGA make another Golden Axe game?

>SEGA in charge of IP.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
So from what i've seen of Lost World reviews; a lot of the BAD reviews are based on people who suck at the game. I'm not kidding either. The gameplay in the Gamespot review shows the reviewer died multiple times in the FIRST level.

Then Cobanermani made the two IGN reviewers (3DS and WiiU versions) look like a bunch of **** heads.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
lol I pay very little attention to reviews in general

usually I'll already have a pretty accurate idea on whether I'll enjoy a game or not based on the trailers and interviews, and that's all I need

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Why can't SEGA make another Vectorman game?
Why can't SEGA make another Ristar game?
Why can't SEGA make another Skies of Arcadia game?
Why can't SEGA make another Jet Set Radio game?
Why can't SEGA make another Shenmue game?
Why can't SEGA make another Chu Chu Rocket game?
Why can't SEGA make another Burning Rangers game?
Why can't SEGA make another Shinobi game game?
Why can't SEGA make another Comix Zone game?
Why can't SEGA make another Panzer Dragoon game?
Why can't SEGA make another Space Channel 5 game?
Why can't SEGA make another Samba de Amigo game?
Why can't SEGA make another Billy Hatcher game?
Why can't SEGA make another Toejam & Earl game?
Why can't SEGA make another Golden Axe game?

>SEGA in charge of IP.
It is really sad that furries are the only thing that keep Sega afloat.

Veishi336

Smash Journeyman
I've played very few Sonic games.

But I'll probably be giving Lost World a shot. Definitely gonna get Pokemon X first, though. (why couldn't I have gotten it already.....)
well the two recent sonic games ive played were colors and generations. and both were amazingly good imo. The also got pretty high ratings. Unfortunately there were alot of complaints of people not being able to handle the speed both games were taken at. Which is really a...idk a lack luster complaint. Youre playing with SONIC the hedgehog. He is supposed to be the fastest being alive, but i digress. Overall i enjoyed those games the most. Lost world looks pretty ok..it just resembles too much of mario galaxy tho.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Well, yeah... but it's just one franchise... Nintendo can do just fine without Star Fox... Sega seems like it cannot stay in the video game business without Sonic.
But if the 9 year good console game gap between Sonic Adventure 2 Battle and Sonic Generations taught us anything it's that fanboys will keep the franchise afloat even if they make painfully bad (Sonic 06, Sonic and the Black Knight, etc) games that the rest of the industry ridicules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom