• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Skyward Sword had a glitch, Pokemon X/Y had a glitch, so I wouldn't be surprised if Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS had their own major glitch.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well every game has a few overlooked glitches here and there so I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai and his team have overlooked a few by the time they release these games.

Or do you mean game breaking glitches? Well I suppose it could be possible yes, but I'm sure they will patch them up though.

Why can't SEGA make another Vectorman game?
Why can't SEGA make another Ristar game?
Why can't SEGA make another Skies of Arcadia game?
Why can't SEGA make another Jet Set Radio game?
Why can't SEGA make another Shenmue game?
Why can't SEGA make another Chu Chu Rocket game?
Why can't SEGA make another Burning Rangers game?
Why can't SEGA make another Shinobi game?
Why can't SEGA make another Comix Zone game?
Why can't SEGA make another Panzer Dragoon game?
Why can't SEGA make another Space Channel 5 game?
Why can't SEGA make another Samba de Amigo game?
Why can't SEGA make another Billy Hatcher game?
Why can't SEGA make another Toejam & Earl game?
Why can't SEGA make another Golden Axe game?

Why can't SEGA make another fucking Virtual On game!?!?!

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm now fully back! :)

Finished Pokemon X and know about all the mega evolutions now.

Missed this place.

Deciding what my avatar should be about. Wanted to make it of my new potential favorite pokemon, but don't know how much you guys care for spoilers so I'll hold off on that.(Hint: It's the dragon type that evolves from rain.) Might make it furfrou for now.

So, what have I missed?

Any debates? Trollings? Speculation?

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I'm now fully back! :)

Finished Pokemon X and know about all the mega evolutions now.

Missed this place.

Deciding what my avatar should be about. Wanted to make it of my new potential favorite pokemon, but don't know how much you guys care for spoilers so I'll hold off on that.(Hint: It's the dragon type that evolves from rain.) Might make it furfrou for now.

So, what have I missed?

Any debates? Trollings? Speculation?
You missed Mewtwo's reveal brah

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Why can't SEGA make another Vectorman game?
Why can't SEGA make another Ristar game?
Why can't SEGA make another Skies of Arcadia game?
Why can't SEGA make another Jet Set Radio game?
Why can't SEGA make another Shenmue game?
Why can't SEGA make another Chu Chu Rocket game?
Why can't SEGA make another Burning Rangers game?
Why can't SEGA make another Shinobi game?
Why can't SEGA make another Comix Zone game?
Why can't SEGA make another Panzer Dragoon game?
Why can't SEGA make another Space Channel 5 game?
Why can't SEGA make another Samba de Amigo game?
Why can't SEGA make another Billy Hatcher game?
Why can't SEGA make another Toejam & Earl game?
Why can't SEGA make another Golden Axe game?
Because no significant number of people would buy them, let alone would have heard of any of them. Even with All Stars Racing/Transformed. XD

Significant being the keyword. ¦D

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Because no significant number of people would buy them, let alone would have heard of any of them. Even with All Stars Racing/Transformed. XD

Like 90% of them could be made as low-budget non-retail titles though. Probably the only ones who should be revived in a full-budget retail game are Shenmue and Panzer Dragoon.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

Well that's to be expected considering people hate quality. Why do you think Madden and Call of Duty are popular?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Well that's to be expected considering people hate quality. Why do you think Madden and Call of Duty are popular?
"Quality" isn't exactly the word I'd use to describe most of those Sega games with, but eh. To each their own. :3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pokemon hype time again we should go, and now wanna add some FCs, where mine is 0903-2895-3694. *thinks*

I am loving my Yanmega though.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
So I caught a shiny Beartic in friend safari, I used a single ultra ball and didn't weaken it. Das some luck dayuuumm.

If any of you shiny hunters want it, I'll trade it for a Misdreavus or Mismagius, I've been hunting one down for a while and I'm not getting any ghost safaris.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'll probably look for one if I'm lucky to have added a Ghost Safari person.. Are there any level/gender/nature/ability requirements you seek?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'll probably look for one if I'm lucky to have added a Ghost Safari person.. Are there any level/gender/nature/ability requirements you seek?
I'm not particularly picky about natures, though I do want a female if you find one. Thanks for keeping an eye out, I've been trying to get a Mismagius for a while now.

Bit of a side thing, not as important. If anyone has a female Mawile, I'm also looking for one of those, I won't trade the Beartic for one, but I do have a few fossil Pokemon and a baby Eevee.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm not particularly picky about natures, though I do want a female if you find one. Thanks for keeping an eye out, I've been trying to get a Mismagius for a while now.

Bit of a side thing, not as important. If anyone has a female Mawile, I'm also looking for one of those, I won't trade the Beartic for one, but I do have a few fossil Pokemon and a baby Eevee.

I'll watch for them as I do my random runs for certain Pokemon, no guarantees, but I'll surely do what I can.

EDIT: None of the Ghost Safaris I have got the Pokemon you seek. There's a lot of Phantump and Shuppet though.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

I'll help, but just to let you know that baby is rare, not even the people over at gamefaqs have one T_T.... I'll let ya know if i come across one.

^ Talkin about the misdreavus...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Not a single new page here since I got home? I'm disappoint. Nice @ the shiny Delphox though. That's pretty cool, and good to see others are being more vocal again about the trading friend code stuff.

Still need to check out some friend safaris sometime. I had just been hunting for certain other Pokemon recently. Now Zapdos is the only legendary I have yet to get on my X version, but since I already got a modest Pikachu near the beginning, I'm wondering if another electric type like Zapdos is even worth the trouble, with what you have to do to get the chance to catch it (track it down in random routes 10 times or so before it'll confront you at the Sea Spirit's Den).

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It's more beautiful than I hoped. I want one. D:

I may need more FCs. Most Friend Safaries are just Ground, Ice, or Fighting, only got 1 fire that has just a Slugma and Pansear, and no Psychic or Fairy types (strangely I'm a fairy). So far from what I checked, the only beneficial Safari that I have is one that has the evolved Chespin... and maybe the one with Tyrogue for the Hitmon-family fans.
Caught a little Riolu for fun from your Safari, James. >_<

Seriously, I have a lot of stuff I wanna do, but I'm so picky and need a lot of support.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Just beat Pokemon X.

My team was

Swampasaur (Venasaur) Lv 72
Plantsalot (Chestnaught) Lv 72
Anubis (Lucario) Lv 72
Ragnell (Aegislash) Lv 73
Songbird (Swanna) Lv 72
Blaziken (Speed Boost Blaziken) Lv 75

Twas a great game! Loads of fun! Now to do postgame!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Add each other? I hope your Friend Safari is better than the others I have. ):
Be sure to add the other person so it can be done.

Honestly, if someone had a Female Yanma with Modest Nature and Compoundeyes ability, I'd be happy to breed with a male Yanma and hopefully get my ideal Shiny Yanma. Personally that's one of my plans that can be narrowed down if I find a Synchronize Ralts with Modest nature. All that's tough.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Still haven't gotten Pokemon X yet... but I'll be getting it soon.

Also, I've been watching LPs of Amnesia all night. They make me laugh more than they do creep me out. Doesn't surprise me though, I just love watching people freak out playing horror games. :laugh: ( of course I'd be scared as heck if I was the one playing the game...)

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Apparently I have a dragon safari...

My friend has found Shelgon and Fraxure so far. Don't know about the third one.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Looking forward to trying the Friend Safari zone out. Just read about it, and I'm glad theres no timer, but the lack of Safari Balls might make this a bit harder.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Actually you could catch some of the Pokemon via Quick Balls, and Ultra Balls, or if at night, Dusk Balls. Find the right person and you may find other starters. Personally I want to find someone with a Larvesta.

EDIT: Checked Gibdo's safari, and it's a Water one. Unfortunately, you're the 3rd Quagsire + Bibarel one I have, and that's all the Water ones I got tbh. *pouts*

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Actually you could catch some of the Pokemon via Quick Balls, and Ultra Balls, or if at night, Dusk Balls. Find the right person and you may find other starters. Personally I want to find someone with a Larvesta.
Thanks for the advice. (I just hope I'll be able to afford enough of those different Poke Balls)

So I might be able to obtain some of the other starters as well, this could be interesting.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm wondering if I have a Ghost type safari. That would be pretty awesome, since Ghost is my favorite type since Gen I, with Gastly, Haunter and Gengar being some of my favorite Pokémon of all time.

Gastly, Duskull, Litwick, Frillish, Rotom, Shuppet and the new fellows Phantump and Pumpkaboo... Cuteness overload. Phantump is easily one of the cutest things I've seen and then it evolves into a badass undead tree. Then you have major asskickers like Gengar, Chandelure, Golurk and Aegislash...

It's really impossible not to like the Ghost type. I always liked the new Ghost additions every generation, but X and Y added pretty much every concept I had previously imagined for Ghost types.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I did finally watch the Genesect movie. That's definitely a different Mewtwo, even acting quite differently from the original. While the first Mewtwo was angry at humans and found them as enemies, the second one regarding them as closer to nonexistent and not worth its time. Also, the second Mewtwo mirrors the game's storyline better as Team Rocket wasn't the actual cause of Mewtwo's creation among that storyline. Likewise, it's not impossible for two Mewtwos to be created anyway. It's still a clone, after all.

Related, I wish Genesect was just a findable Fossil instead. Or at the very least, was a Key Item that started an arc with Team Plasma to resurrect it. It'd end with you fighting it and catching it, similar to how Reshiram and Zekrom were like in the original game. Genesect would reappear till you caught it, of course. But you couldn't gain experience, and defeating it once would cause the arc to continue, since I don't see a reason to make that an actual Event Flag in the same way as the forced Legendary capture was in B/W I.(although that's justified for storyline reasons anyway. It's far better than a lot of the forced events during the rest of the game, and who wouldn't want to catch Zekrom or Reshiram anyway? :p)

Getting back on-topic, I wonder if Yveltal is a stage hazard or a Pokeball Pokemon. There's really no standard or pattern to see for the main Legendaries, since the Mew variations were sometimes Poke Balls, while the main Mascot is either Playable or a Stage Hazard... and sometimes still a Poke Ball Pokemon. :urg:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Nice fake, I would like him to look like this, even though the jeans are probably too realistic for the new art style Sm4sh is trying to show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom