• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
@Smooth
They're just about as legendary in this novice's eyes as they are in yours. I think any and everyone who has an interest in music was awestruck by a certain musician at some point.
Sixto Sounds, zircon, halc, Dale North, Trenthian, Another Soundscape/Mattias Häggström Gerdt, Prince of Darkness, Star Salzman, Big Giant Circles...

The list could go on, but you know. I feel you.

@ Iblis:

It also explains why he can mash out of grabs more than anyone I've ever seen play these games.

Smooth Criminal

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Still waiting on Z,or Zygote...whatever Mitosis or Math.

I'm about as unhyped for this generation of pokemon as you can get.
I've suckered myself into getting hype for ths Gen. I don't remember if you've read the manga but if you have I say you should give Origins a watch. It's a good 4 episodes.

@Smooth: There's a DDD main here in GA, 4GOD, and Reflex gives him the hardest time when he is chaingrabbing him.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I never got a chance to play Luis/Reflex once I finally settled on a main (DDD) later on in my Brawl playing days. I can only imagine that DDD player's pain. lol

Smooth Criminal

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Still waiting on Z,or Zygote...whatever Mitosis or Math.

I'm about as unhyped for this generation of pokemon as you can get.
You mean you haven't seen him?

He's awesome, but should have been poison type

Poison legendary would have been awesome

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Well, look at it this way. Luis has picked up Wario. So trying to grab him is even more annoying.
Oh I've played his Wario. Not with DDD, but with Fox. I ****ing hated it, dude. He will out-space you all day long. The one match I remember I went down two stocks before I hit him with something (iirc, it was a b-air). Worst part? He's only gotten better since then.

Smooth Criminal

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Great Animation, same run of the mill anime-esque formula.

When will games make a worthwhile transition into film?

Oh right...

@Psycho
Yeah, I'm convinced a Poison/Dragon would make things interesting.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Oh I've played his Wario. Not with DDD, but with Fox. I ****ing hated it, dude. He will out-space you all day long. The one match I remember I went down two stocks before I hit him with something (iirc, it was a b-air). Worst part? He's only gotten better since then.

Smooth Criminal
He won't play me with his Wario; I don't know what that's like. In my time, (lol that makes me sound old) I was pretty proficient in the Wario match-up. Idk if it's changed, probably not. Now it makes me want to go to a tourney and challenge him to a 5 dollar money match Fox vs. Wario just so I can see what you mean.

@N - There's always DBZ: Evolution :smirk:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Great Animation, same run of the mill anime-esque formula.

When will games make a worthwhile transition into film?

Oh right...

@Psycho
Yeah, I'm convinced a Poison/Dragon would make things interesting.
There IS a poison/ dragon and I'm using him on my team

Dragalge

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
Decreed by Sakurai himself
Folks uploadin my content to youtube? I'ma take that **** away.

And it came to pass, there shall be no more cutscenes for smash games.

@Psycho
Normal Damage from Fairy, good choice

LOL, the way you put it makes it sound like you're choosing the kids with the strongest legs for your kickball team.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The cutscenes will just be online. But it won't be to the same degree as Brawl had. On the other hand, the SSE took up so much development time that other areas suffered. So this means we could possibly get a much better game outside of just Adventure Mode, as the other modes needed a lot more work as is. Not to mention a more complete roster than Brawl's.

I admit the cutscenes looked cool, but I'm more interested in the actual gameplay and options.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Decreed by Sakurai himself
Folks uploadin my content to youtube? I'ma take that **** away.

And it came to pass, there shall be no more cutscenes for smash games.
Yeah, It's dumb reasoning, but it's for the best, as the team has more time to work on other things.
Hopefully the SSB4 Adventure mode will be like Melee's but with some improvements.

---

MY WORD, MY POSTS STILL WON'T GO THROUGH WHEN I LICK POST REPLY. WHY IS THIS BEING SO STUPID TODAY!

...Anyone else having this problem?

-----

nLiM8d

Smash Champion
MY POSTS WON'T GO THROUGH WHEN I LICK POST REPLY.
We know the feel Treeko. It helps if you confirm the post through the "More Options" tab.

I believe that your assessment is valid in the grand scheme. On another side however, its my belief that the artistry in creativity (among other aspects of game design), is being hampered in favor of core productivity for the dev teams.

I was stating my grievances to that observation.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
MY WORD, MY POSTS STILL WON'T GO THROUGH WHEN I LICK POST REPLY. WHY IS THIS BEING SO STUPID TODAY!

-----
Why are you licking Post Reply? That could be your problem. It's appalled that you just licked it, and spends time cleaning its face rather than putting your posts through. :troll:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Yeah, It's dumb reasoning, but it's for the best, as the team has more time to work on other things.
Hopefully the SSB4 Adventure mode will be like Melee's but with some improvements.

---

-----

I hope SSB4's Adventure Mode is a mix of Melee and Brawl's. Melee for taking place in the worlds these characters originate from and Brawl for branching paths, secret doors, etc.

Brawl's world was bland and uninteresting. Just a giant ravaged battlefield. Bleh.

PS: I've been getting this issue for over a week. I sometimes have to copy my entire post to make sure I don't have to type it up again :(

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
BTW, Bulbapedia has barely updated with X/Y information recently, and nobody has found Clefairy yet apparently, so...

Also, it's only Clefairy that would easily make sense. Clefable maybe. Cleffa doesn't show it. Also, only Clefairy and Clefable are "Fairy Species Pokemon". Cleffa is just "Star-Shaped Pokemon". So the line may not be as Fairy-related as it could be. Although perhaps just Clefairy and Clefable could become Fairy?

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
They're both fairies. It's just that family of Pokemon are unfortunately not as popular as say, Jigglypuff.

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
On the topic of Pokemon, can I just say how hilarious it is seeing all of my friends who don't have a 3DS scramble for money to buy one. I'm glad I got mine like 2-3 weeks ago.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
BTW, Bulbapedia has barely updated with X/Y information recently, and nobody has found Clefairy yet apparently, so...

Also, it's only Clefairy that would easily make sense. Clefable maybe. Cleffa doesn't show it. Also, only Clefairy and Clefable are "Fairy Species Pokemon". Cleffa is just "Star-Shaped Pokemon". So the line may not be as Fairy-related as it could be. Although perhaps just Clefairy and Clefable could become Fairy?
Clefairy is dubbed the fairy Pokemon in the Pokedex. If Clefairy isn't a fairy type i would be really confused... But that won't last long, because I go to my own tempo

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Clefairy is dubbed the fairy Pokemon in the Pokedex. If Clefairy isn't a fairy type i would be really confused... But that won't last long, because I go to my own tempo
Then again, so is Granbull.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand that?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
So, how 'bout that "Mewtwo leak" from 4chan?

.. can we stop arguing about X/Y?

..please?

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
GAH, double post.

I'm just the messenger from the Rumors & Leaks thread, giving people hope. I don't question my place in socety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom