• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Why did the daily picture go up early?
I have no idea. Hell, I didn't even know that it was earlier than usual. Given my timezone, the daily picture is up at around 9 AM, which is also the usual time I wake up, so I didn't notice that the picture was up earlier.

Edit: Also, your image is broken. Not anymore.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Well... I'm not confident that this means anything but I'm definitely going to check the website in another few hours =P

Because we are about to witness Jigglypuff's return. Mwahahahahahahahaha. Those people who doubted Jigglypuff are in for a treat.

Like the other pokemon over here

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I don't think we're getting anything today

Unless there's a Direct later today that I don't know about.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't think we're getting anything today

Unless there's a Direct later today that I don't know about.
I checked the Nintendo website and there was nothing regarding a Nintendo Direct today. The last one was just one week ago and they usually announce Directs one day before, so I don't believe there will be anything today, but I could be wrong...

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
What about the banner?
*chuckles*
Rest your head reigning champ. There can only be a couple explanations:
  1. We are most likely getting the reveal AFTER October 12th. (Especially with recent events of Nintendo/Game Freak reclaiming games to prevent any further leaking). We might see the banner go away tomorrow earliest.
  2. We might get a last minute surprise 20min Pokémon Direct on Friday with the reveal. Rendering the banner signs useless.
  3. We may not even get a Pokémon reveal at all. :surprised: Instead it will be the Pac-man game later this month :troll:
  4. All of the newcomers are signing up for the up coming Debatamania!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
What is this banner ya all are talking about

also dat gif is funny as hell, where is it from
This one:

People have noticed when this banner goes away, usually in 1 to 3 weeks we get another character.
The only exception was sonic who was revealed so fast the banner didn't even come down.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
This one:

People have noticed when this banner goes away, usually in 1 to 3 weeks we get another character.
The only exception was sonic who was revealed so fast the banner didn't even come down.

What's the point of reading into this... (we're gonna get a reveal anyway for X & Y, eh?)

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
What's the point of reading into this... (we're gonna get a reveal anyway for X & Y, eh?)
What Shinpichu said. It's just something to talk about.

I mean, I would hope we would get one. It would be odd if we didn't... Like Clefariy not being a fairy type odd.
I have my money on a last minute Pokémon Direct on Friday that will have a newcomer wedge into the content somewhere.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
  1. We may not even get a Pokémon reveal at all. :surprised: Instead it will be the Pac-man game later this month :troll:
:laugh:

in all seriousness though, I'm not entirely sure we're even getting a reveal myself

that's just a feeling though, which is why I'm just going along with the crowd for now

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
:laugh:

in all seriousness though, I'm not entirely sure we're even getting a reveal myself

that's just a feeling though, which is why I'm just going along with the crowd for now
I'm not gonna lie, at certain times of the day i have my doubts.
Pokemon is one of Nintendo's biggest franchises, I'm sure we are bound to get something if not this week then next.

I like the promotional you did there Moon
Plug-ins are what commentators do best!
And now a word from our sponsors...:laugh:

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I'm still surprised Psycho hasn't gone pro pac man yet.

On the note of Pokemon, if we didn't get a reveal I wouldn't be sad long because I will be playing Y

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I'm still surprised Psycho hasn't gone pro pac man yet.
He's not that insane. :troll:

On the note of Pokemon, if we didn't get a reveal I wouldn't be sad long because I will be playing Y
I would. This is too perfect a chance to bring back any of the four fan favorites.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Play those words, I do. :awesome:

And for those who don't get that one, since it's oddly worded, no pun intended in this case, it's wordplay.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
This one:

Well of course

it was too slow for Sonic

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm failing to see how the "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" banner on the site are hints that a new character reveal isn't far away. Anyone care to elaborate?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You'd think Diddy's jet pack would move you up and Dixie's hair would hover you

I feel it's switched around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom