• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
"Right There, Ride On" and "Seven Rings in Hand". Bar Sonic Boom, Live and Learn, City Escape and all of the Knuckles tracks from Adventure 2, all of the other lyrical songs are just awful.
Screw you. That's just what you think.

I happen to love Seven Rings In hand, thank you very much. Both the original and Crush 40 version.

And while "Right There, Ride On" isn't exactly my favorite Rush track, all the other ones are great. Especially Vela-Nova.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I didn't get the shiny creation trio. I wonder what I'll miss out on. Hopefully it's the same situation as Zoroark in BW.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I like Right There, Ride One... Err, I should be more specific. It's not my fave song, I'm just fond of the composer, Hideki Nagamuna. And I love to hear more songs he composed, however, the songs that might have a chance would probably be from Sonic Rush. It would be awesome to hear songs from Jet Set Radio, but that's totally a pipe dream for me.

I have too many fave Sonic songs. If I had to pick one that I'd like to see, it would probably be Ice Cap Zone.

I always get so pumped up hearing the song. And man, do I love the Michael Jackson vibes!

Ah well... I can still dream...

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Screw you. That's just what you think.

I happen to love Seven Rings In hand, thank you very much. Both the original and Crush 40 version.

And while "Right There, Ride On" isn't exactly my favorite Rush track, all the other ones are great. Especially Vela-Nova.
Good for you. You can have them all. As for me, I'll keep hoping they'll be left out. :D

Also, I'm not sure who it was saying I didn't have Stardust Speedway - Bad Future in my list. The Generations "Metal Sonic" track is actually the SS:BF track, just swankier.
I wonder what Crunch is like...
Forget that. What about Guillotine...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
That Squirtle is messed up......

And more importantly, THE POOR CHARMANDER!!!!!!

and does that Squirtle even have teeth...?
No, but neither do snapping turtles and their bites still hurt like an angry ***** in heat.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Here's something we can all marvel at.

Gives a whole new image to Mewtwo using Swift.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Pokémon Origins just keeps getting better. I have to collapse all these GIFs. Not because they are too much for the webpage, but too awesome for wandering eyes.

Punched in the face? Blastoise don't care.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Pokémon Origins just keeps getting better. I have to collapse all these GIFs. Not because they are too much for the webpage, but too awesome for wandering eyes.

My GOD ARCEUS that last gif...
It premiered today correct? Does anyone know?

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
People are going "noooo, it's ruined!" on /vp

People will ***** no matter what the final evolutions look like.

I think the designs are okay and pretty cool.
Honestly the design IS a bit underwhelming just due to the color scheme and the fact that I was expecting a bit more from the final evo because chespin was a bit iffy to begin with. Well team Froakie still has hope =P

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
i don't like any of the finals for X/Y. I will settle for froakie's final evo as i like ninjas... that tongue scarf though... >_>
i don't like Samurott or Emboar.
i happen to like all the gen 4 starters.
i don't like sceptile.
i don't like meganium. and typhlosion looks dumb in the anime only.
all starters in gen 1 are good.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Yes. It will be airing in the US November 15th.
Thanks, I'm so eager to watch it i'm waiting for a English dub. These gifs are getting me ansy.
People are going "noooo, it's ruined!" on /vp

People will ***** no matter what the final evolutions look like.

I think the designs are okay and pretty cool.
I was actually looking forward to seeing Chepin's final form. But I'm not feeling it.
Fenniken's looks okay... but i'm really hoping Froakie's looks decent. anyone have a pic of his form?

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Honestly the design IS a bit underwhelming just due to the color scheme and the fact that I was expecting a bit more from the final evo because chespin was a bit iffy to begin with. Well team Froakie still has hope =P
Seriously?
People wanted Quilladin's evo to look badass and "redeem" it. So this cool looking thing comes out, and they still complain!

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Seriously?
People wanted Quilladin's evo to look badass and "redeem" it. So this cool looking thing comes out, and they still complain!
I'm not complaining just: Oh this is a decent design and does look better then Quilladin and all that good stuff but unless Froakie drops the ball I won't go for it =P
i don't like any of the finals for X/Y. I will settle for froakie's final evo as i like ninjas... that tongue scarf though... >_>
i don't like Samurott or Emboar.
i happen to like all the gen 4 starters.
i don't like sceptile.
i don't like meganium. and typhlosion looks dumb in the anime only.
all starters in gen 1 are good.
I'm PRETTY sure that ****ing tongue scarf thing is fake
My opinions on starters
Not going to judge final x and y evos yet
Serperior is awesome Samurott is decent Emboar is meh
I don't like infernape due to biased reasons but the other starters are good, not my favorite, but good.
Blaziken is iffy and sceptile and swampert are good
Johto has the worst set of starters IMO meganium's lame, Typhlosion's boring, and Feraligatr is only decent
**** charizard, that is all.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Might be going a little ahead of myself here, but what if for like Pokemon gen 7, they were to give the posterboys of gen 2 (i.e. Lugia and Ho-oh, or maybe even Suicune) the mega form treatment? As a Ho-oh fan or one that likes phoenixes in general, a mega form or two for it would give me one hell of a fangasm.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Might be going a little ahead of myself here, but what if for like Pokemon gen 7, they were to give the posterboys of gen 2 (i.e. Lugia and Ho-oh, or maybe even Suicune) the mega form treatment? As a Ho-oh fan or one that likes phoenixes in general, a mega form or two for it would give me one hell of a fangasm.
Why yes we should give mega evolutions to legendaries. That makes things fair right? =P

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
here you go!
Froakie's final evo. also, Water Shuriken.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Blastoise resists the Falcon Punch!?

Blastoise confirmed for Ubers. :troll:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
My personal ranking of best looking final forms for each gen.
  1. Charizard, Blastoise, Venasuar
  2. Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Meganium
  3. Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile (This was pretty hard they're all pretty good)
  4. Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra
  5. Serperior, Samurrot, Emboar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom