• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
Wonder if we will get anything from Super Mario 3D Land in smash, it be cool if we got some of the new upgrades in the game.

Also Sakurai is slowly taking away a lot of debate topics from us. First took away the Toon Link getting cut debate and now took away whether Sonic will be cut or not....At least we still have Snake and Fire Emblem characters to debate :p

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Looking at the trailer, the new Sonic stage seems rather large. Maybe it's just me.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You know we've hit rock bottom when John is in the middle of his period and starts attacking everyone.

Also, I simply enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles because of it's quality and think more people should experience it for themselves. It's a very solid change of pace from the normal Nintendo stuff.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
You know we've hit rock bottom when John is in the middle of his period and starts attacking everyone.

Also, I simply enjoy Xenoblade Chronicles because of it's quality and think more people should experience it for themselves. It's a very solid change of pace from the normal Nintendo stuff.
Well with all of this overpriced BS going about I'll pass but X looks good XD

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Seeing that Nintendo Direct with all that new information gave me a question to ask you all. Would you like Zelda's new appearance in Sm4sh be based off her looks from A Link Between Worlds?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Since me and Oasis' lady live near eachother, I feel like I should find her, meet her, become her best friend (Tell her Ghirahim won't be in Sm4sh) and then we can get matching tattoos that say "Apple of his eye" and post pictures of it all over FB and SWF.

Best idea ever.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Seeing that Nintendo Direct with all that new information gave me a question to ask you all. Would you like Zelda's new appearance in Sm4sh be based off her looks from A Link Between Worlds?
Just like with Link, her design is based off of her look from ALttP, I do love that design so I certainly wouldn't mind seeing her in that. But I bet she will most likely retain her Brawl/Twilight Princess design in Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Since me and Oasis' lady live near eachother, I feel like I should find her, meet her, become her best friend (Tell her Ghirahim won't be in Sm4sh) and then we can get matching tattoos that say "Apple of his eye" and post pictures of it all over FB and SWF.

Best idea ever.
If you live near her, that means I live within hours of her too

Morbi

Scavenger
I am still hoping it will be based off of Skyward Sword. I wouldn't mind the Link Between Worlds design though. I guess it would be better than TP's design.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
SS Zelda 4 bess Zelda.

Also, what kinda stuff did we learn at the direct? pls tell me.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
It all makes sense.
Habanero using Sanic Instead of phir3 emblem.
Haberno expecting "a whole lot of nothing"
HABERNO IS OUR NEW SMASH PROPHET

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze delayed to February 2014.
New Kirby title being developed for the 3DS.
Sonic the Hedgehog confirmed for Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario 3D World crap.
Wii U Party crap.
Don't diss 3D world billions upon billions automatically changed their mind on the game and therefor you should too =P (but really we are seeing a lot of new interesting stuff =D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom