• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Just to throw this out there, but if Pikachu's Final Smash isn't Volt Tackle anymore and is now Electro Ball, it BETTER be this one.

Dammit, I slept through it. Oh well, at least it looks like we have more combos in this game.

Where did this come from?.
I read the lulz you guys did from several pages ago
HOLY **** SONIC IS IN
Snake? SNAKE? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!?
Johnknight1
Hold your horses man and don't let your ego take over you. Don't try to be like that guy who thought he knew it all *You know who I'm talking about in the speculation community*. Oh. Don't mess with the mods :(
Neutral feelings
I wouldn't like to think that John attacks people rather his ego makes him attack everyone in the boards. Oh, and because everyone knows how to draw aggro in this thread via taunt, distract or generating high amount of threat.

I'd say thank God the Villager was in the game because he'd be a good substitute for Toad since well, I was a hidden supporter :awesome:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Well, now that I'm back from school, and have caught up with the nintendo direct and this thread, here are my thoughts...

I'm actually a lot more interested in super mario 3d world than I was before. That was some amazing gameplay.

And the music. :D

OH MY GOD SONIC OH MY GOD SONIC OH MY GOD SONIC!

I'm happy. :D

Also, that information about "special data" in nintendo zone location. That also caught my interest. Especially since Kid icarus uprising is involved. Hmm...

Yes! Kirby game. <3

Pretty awesome nintendo direct if you asked me. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's kind of why I don't like mods that interact with social threads

I'm much more use to mods as people that hover someplace else and only get involved when they are summoned

Like Odin or something

(Not the member Odin, the summon that kills all enemies on the screen)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I'm much more use to mods as people that hover someplace else and only get involved when they are summoned

Like Odin or something
*doesn't see a single mod posting on this page*

Where the hell did this post even come from? -.o'

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Tails, Robotnik/Eggman, or Knuckles. Maybe Amy.

Basically if you became a Sonic character after Sonic Adventure get the **** out of my Smash Brothers, cause you're lame.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Like Odin or something

(Not the member Odin, the summon that kills all enemies on the screen)
Tough. I like talking. :p

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Tails, Robotnik/Eggman, or Knuckles. Maybe Amy.

Basically if you became a Sonic character after Sonic Adventure get the **** out of my Smash Brothers, cause you're lame.
Stop. Now.

Seriously. You're just begging for more drama, aren't you? -.o

Don't you have a step to sit on at Capitol Hill? ¦(

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Stop. Now.

Seriously. You're just begging for more drama, aren't you? -.o

Don't you have a step to sit on at Capitol Hill? ¦(

It's an opinion, bro.

No one created for Sonic Adventure and beyond appeals to me. I like some of the Sonic games after Sonic Adventure/SA2 even, but a lot of the friends created for Sonic after that just do absolutely nothing for me.

Just give me the classics from the 2D Sonic era.

And why yes, thank you I shall go sit on my step on Capitol Hill.

And I shall judge the **** out of Big The Cat from it. :p

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Well, I was wrong about Sonic.

They should change his down Smash into his breakdance taunt.
Neutral A could be a spinning aerial split.
New Side Special: Sonic throws out a ring, can be angled. Does no damage, but now his homing attack will go for the ring and not the opponent.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's an opinion, bro.

No one created for Sonic Adventure and beyond appeals to me. I like some of the Sonic games after Sonic Adventure/SA2 even, but a lot of the friends created for Sonic after that just do absolutely nothing for me.

Just give me the classics from the 2D Sonic era.

And why yes, thank you I shall go sit on my step on Capitol Hill.

And I shall judge the **** out of Big The Cat from it. :p
*sigh* ...People like you are the exact reason I can't stand being around other Sonic fans. - -

If you don't like them, that's fine, but if no one was even asking, keep it to yourself or at least try and say it in a way that's not going to blatantly and intentionally cause someone to lose their temper and start an argument. "I don't like them" and "they're lame and shouldn't exist" are two completely different statements that give off different meanings and make those who read it think and react a certain way.

Honestly, there wouldn't be so many issues if most of you knew how to express your thoughts and opinions without being so damn self-centered and inconsiderate of what others might think. That's why Sonic fans can't get along in the first place. Retro, Modern or those inbetween.

If you're not going to try to get along, can't you at least try to let things be tranquil?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Seeing that Nintendo Direct with all that new information gave me a question to ask you all. Would you like Zelda's new appearance in Sm4sh be based off her looks from A Link Between Worlds?
IMO, Zelda's the tough one to really make a call on. You have Twilight Princess Zelda (with brown hair in Brawl which was a good choice for that game), Skyward Sword Zelda, and now this Zelda. Link was a lot easier to predict as his design's basics have been kept relatively consistent with a couple of changes.

I just want Skyward Sword Zelda's personality and I guess her eyes. Waifu Zelda is best Zelda.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
SINCE X AND Y HAS BEEN ILLEGALLY SOLD EARLY...
I would like to ask everyone keep things hush hush about the eventual leaks to come. PLEASE. I DON'T WANNA KNOW.
SPOILERS ARE A MUST

I'm cutting out /vp/ and serebii because of it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I would like to ask everyone keep things hush hush about the eventual leaks to come. PLEASE. I DON'T WANNA KNOW.
SPOILERS ARE A MUST

Pfft, I'm sorry dude, but if you don't want spoilers for anything ever, stay off of the internet.

That's a fundamental rule of web surfing. ¦D

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I heard about that on /vp/

I want to see the starters to know which one I should pick!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Pfft, I'm sorry dude, but if you don't want spoilers for anything ever, stay off of the internet.

That's a fundamental rule of web surfing. ¦D

Go be a **** somewhere else. Use spoilers like everyone else will. (We did it for SS, FE:A, and KI:U, we can do it for XY)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Whoa...whoa you take ill meaning when there is none.

And I'm just gonna leave it at that. It's you trying to start something, because I never said they shouldn't exist in the Sonic games. I said they shouldn't get into Smash Brothers as playabe characters, assist trophies is another thing, but I personally think they're lame and I don't like them, but it doesn't stop me from playing the Sonic games and Shadow being in Brawl as an Assist Trophy didn't stop me from playing that either.

Neither do I judge anyone that likes them. Opinions are subjective. It's kind of me right now that's opinion that's being judged and me being judged by you. It's a two way street, my friend. Two way street.

So maybe not reading in between the lines is the lesson you need to take away from this because you clearly saw something in my post that I did not mean. Sega can add as many characters as they want to Sonic. If it's a good game or I enjoy it I'll play it, regardless of what characters I don't like potentially staring in it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What is with the leakers not showing ANY new pokemon!?!

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Theyll get in big trouble from Ninty. Who out of everything specifically asked not to leak the final evos.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
"I don't like them" and "they're lame and shouldn't exist" are two completely different statements that give off different meanings and make those who read it think and react a certain way.
Yes. This guy gets it!

SPOILERS ARE A MUST

Argh. I was hopping I would only have to cut out the internet until at most a week away...I'll see what happens before jumping ship...

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
Wow...I was so not expecting that. The funny thing is that after I got to school I checked on my phone the Smashbros site after the Direct was over to see if any characters were added but saw nothing. I'm too lazy to go back and look at like 20 pages of stuff, but I'm speechless. I honestly think that they should've made a bigger deal about Sonic, with a proper trailer. I mean, it was just "oh yeah, and Sonic is in SSB4. Next game...". That being said, I'm still very excited and like how Sakurai made him look more classic. I think this also goes to show that we can't expect every character by their exact (or approximate, if weekend) game release date.

And if we get a Pokemon reveal next week, this'll just be crazy. October is actually my favorite month now.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Well, Tropical Freeze was delayed?

They're delaying it to add K. Rool. CALLING IT!

All of our Diddy Kong predictions are wrong, though.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Theyll get in big trouble from Ninty. Who out of everything specifically asked not to leak the final evos.
The people who bought the game aren't under the same restrictions as people like reviewers who have copies of the game

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Go be a **** somewhere else. Use spoilers like everyone else will. (We did it for SS, FE:A, and KI:U, we can do it for XY)
Um...No. :3

Whoa...whoa you take ill meaning when there is none.

And I'm just gonna leave it at that. It's you trying to start something, because I never said they shouldn't exist in the Sonic games. I said they shouldn't get into Smash Brothers as playabe characters, assist trophies is another thing, but I personally think they're lame and I don't like them, but it doesn't stop me from playing the Sonic games and Shadow being in Brawl as an Assist Trophy didn't stop me from playing that either.

Neither do I judge anyone that likes them. Opinions are subjective. It's kind of me right now that's opinion that's being judged and me being judged by you. It's a two way street, my friend. Two way street.

So maybe not reading in between the lines is the lesson you need to take away from this because you clearly saw something in my post that I did not mean. Sega can add as many characters as they want to Sonic. If it's a good game or I enjoy it I'll play it, regardless of what characters I don't like potentially staring in it.
I'm not reading too much into anything. You're just too careless and aren't thinking about what you're saying, and clearly you don't care how it affects someone else. If you don't want your words to be misunderstood, make them more clear from the start.

*shrugs* Ignorance is bliss, I guess. I'm saying you should try to state your "opinions" in a way that's not going to spark conflicts, cause while you may think you're not doing anyone harm, people tend to not like it when you say something they like is "lame" or "doesn't belong" in something. That really shouldn't surprise you.

Oh well. Whatever.

The people who bought the game aren't under the same restrictions as people like reviewers who have copies of the game
But Ninty would still probably take down everything ahead of time. They've done it before, right? o_o

Edit: And for the love of god, Morbid, do you need to like EVERYTHING I post? ¦D;

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I remember a guy who leaked the final evolutions of the Unova starters and got arrested back in 2010.

Serebii and other sites had to take down post-leak pics of Black and White for a while because of cease and desist notices.

----

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
SPOILERS ARE A MUST

Oh, ****! Thanks for the heads up.

Oh, and no worries about serebii:
In regards to leaks coming out, we're unable to post due to legal reasons, as seen in 2010 when we received a cease and desist due to the volume of leaks we posted. When we get our game, we'll cover everything with our usual massive level of meticulous detail with some amazing things planned for you. We hope you understand and stick with us through this. However, if you wish to discuss the leaks, feel free to use our dedicated X & Y forums

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If someone saying something you like is lame seriously bothers you enough that you have hurt feelings and it's not another person or animal/loved one. You're probably far too attached to something that is material and does not matter in the end.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Welp. I've decided to leave for now, (not like anyone cares...), but I will keep a close eye on smash bros and look at your reactions when something important is revealed.

See you all later. :)

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Just saw the Nintendo Direct. Mario 3D World looks amazing. Looking forward to dat Kirby game. Too bad DK is delayed. Olympic Games also looks cool. Plus SAWNIC!!! When I heard of the Direct, I knew there would be someone revealed but didn't guessed it would be Sonic. :p Also awesome to see footage of the new stages as well.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
If someone saying something you like is lame seriously bothers you enough that you have hurt feelings and it's not another person or animal/loved one. You're probably far too attached to something that is material and does not matter in the end.
See, that's your opinion. In someone else's opinion, if you care so little about how someone else is affected about something they don't like, regardless of what it is, and think you're justified just because of your mindset, you're probably just heartless and are to detached from other people and are highly inconsiderate. Not everyone values people, animals or things the same way as you, after all.

Basically, like you says, it goes both ways. XD

I'm saying to basically watch how you say things since someone else might end up getting offended.

Or in short

Morbi

Scavenger
Just saw the Nintendo Direct. Mario 3D World looks amazing. Looking forward to dat Kirby game. Too bad DK is delayed. Olympic Games also looks cool. Plus SAWNIC!!! When I heard of the Direct, I knew there would be someone revealed but didn't guessed it would be Sonic. :p Also awesome to see footage of the new stages as well.
So I guess we will be getting our Donkey Kong character reveal in February?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Looking at the Sonic trailer, it looks like we're getting combos again, specifically juggles. That Namco influence is really start to show here and what's nice is that there seems to be a good amount of linking involved. Sonic's Up B also looked like a prime candidate for a reset situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom