• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I tried turning it into a gameplay discussion about how Pac-Man would play, what his moveset would be like, what his playstyle would be like, and what his skillset would be like, and his potential strengths and weaknesses, but no one wants to discuss that. The whole point of this was to test you all in regards to what matters (GAMEPLAY! GAMEPLAY! GAMEPLAY!), and clearly, no one wants to jump in.

THE CHAMP tries to rile people up for gameplay discussion, and no one takes the bait time after time. Meanwhile, I drop one hint of "relevancy" debates, and everyone loses their freaking minds and jumps all over me even though all I did was state facts.

That shows that these boards and this thread are run by nothing but stupid fanboys, idiotic anti-fanboys, and moronic character speculations. Honestly, if it were up to me, I would ban all character speculation aside from gameplay talks.

I guess no one else plans on playing these 2 forthcoming games for thousands of hours like I do. Instead, they want to talk about stupid popularity contests.

This thread is just like all the character threads: it sucks. C'ya.
Oh... just shut up.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
's funny, Hyper, I read "AuraSausage" for a minute there. Who is this AuraSage you're...talking about...

Oh, right. Him.

Smooth Criminal
I just typed "Aura Sausage" into Google and this is one of the things that came up.

I'm starving now. **** you, Smooth. XD

*loves you*

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I need to just make my own thread about characters and their potential movesets, skillsets, and playstyles, but no one would post. Just like how peace sells, but no one buys it.

After dealing with this crap for years and years and years, I agree with what augusto said to me in a Skype chat call: He said he wants to get banned because he is tired of all of this non-gameplay related talk. It's annoying.

"OH NO BUT TOAD MATTERS SO MUCH HE POPULAR AND I LIKE HIM!!!"
"What would he play like?"
"HE POPULAR HE IN MARIO AND HE SO GEWD!!!"

Have fun in your wasteland of a thread. I am so done with this crap. It has gotten old.

See all you B'Roomers in the B'Room, despite the fact a few of you clearly don't belong there.

If I make a thread (hopefully like Wiseguy's old pre-Brawl thread) you can catch me there as well I guess.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Oh... just shut up.
You wanna shut up one of the best posters back here=???

Gees guys, I wish you were all more like the best smash speculator of all time (THE THIRD KOOPA) instead of like freaking _the_sandman_, SmashChu, and other fools who many people listen to religiously.

Heck, give me a dose of shorts, Kuma, or gus to kick it.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I blame Sonic for all of this. It's his 90's in-your-face-attitude I tell ya. He's a bad role model.

But seriously though, if a mod tells you guys to stop or quiet down, you're better off listening. Fair warning.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
This thread is just like all the character threads: it sucks. C'ya.
Just like you left last time never to return?

I don't tend to like acting like this, but insulting everyone who visits this thread for such poor reasons and saying you'll leave when you said you would before and just came back is what I define as "suck".

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
See all you B'Roomers in the B'Room, despite the fact a few of you clearly don't belong there.

Why the hell would I want such a condescending person in the backroom?

If this is the kind of behavior I can expect from people there, I think a change of management is needed.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You wanna shut up one of the best posters back here=???

Gees guys, I wish you were all more like the best smash speculator of all time (THE THIRD KOOPA) instead of like freaking _the_sandman_, SmashChu, and other fools who many people listen to religiously.

Heck, give me a dose of shorts, Kuma, or gus to kick it.
Best roster? As you once said, "NOT EVEN CLOSE."

Thing is, most users are tired of your egoistical posts - half of the reason why you get lynched early on in the mafia games.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
If it's all in good fun, you stay within the rules, and he doesn't mind, sure. If it bothers him, I'd advise against it.
I was (mostly) being facetious. It does bother him, regardless of his little Lucario pictures indicating otherwise. I'll stop.

And ya'll are throwing stones in a glass house. All of you, not just John.

Follow the nice mods' advice and stop. I'd hate to see this thread closed down and people getting infractions for something so pointless.

Smooth Criminal

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Wave Bashers = real entertainment.

Keep your eyes open.

Yeah that was a promotion, but keep your eyes open.
Best roster? As you once said, "NOT EVEN CLOSE."
Never claimed anything about rosters, other than they don't suck.
Thing is, most users are tired of your egoistical posts - half of the reason why you get lynched early on in the mafia games.
HEHE, if you honestly believe that persona, then you got another thing coming, especially in the mafia. In the mafia game I adapt a fake persona every game. Take everything there as nothing serious. All my insults directed at you or anyone else aren't really real bro. I honestly have no problem with you! :laugh:

Also in this thread I'm more fake persona to get opinions out of you guys. If you don't think I use advanced psychology to get stuff out of you, then, well, now you know. All I want is opinions and good ones that add something, and honestly, I am just leaving this thread because I can't get you guys to talk about Smash-related stuff that matters, which, again, is GAMEPLAY! GAMEPLAY! GAMEPLAY!

Going back to the start of my post, Wave Bashers. You want real crap, wait for that.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Being a fake persona doesn't justify actions.

Now with that said, please, everyone, drop it.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You basically camp around the blast zone and fish for a grab (usually a backthrow) that sent your opponent hurtling to their doom. If your character had a CG, well, you just pretty much grab them from anywhere there's a flat surface leading up to the blast zone and you CG'd them into oblivion. It was a popular tactic during the early days of Brawl.

Smooth Criminal
Doesn't sound THAT bad. Don't get hit or grabbed.

More like Gruntilda in a bikini, amirite?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So I just came back from going to get some more food. I miss anything? :3

*looks*

...Oh. ¦D

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Moving on, I've been working on that earlier roster. I found a full image of each Polygon model, so I can actually made their names correctly. The problem is some of them have super long names. I'm probably going to go Poly [Name] for them all. Polygon DK might be an exception instead of Poly DK.

Sounds good, right?

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
OK I saw the nintendo direct during lunch but now I can actually say stuff =D
Sonic? I had no doubt at all honestly and he looks cool and **** and I'm liking the gamespeed so far... Oh umm... That's it XD

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
It can still happen. We only saw Sonic's Smash Wii U stage, and Sonic likely has a new 3DS stage as well, and maybe another Wii U or 3DS stage as well.

Also, Emerald Hill Zone, Angel Island Zone, Emerald Coast, and City Escape would be fantastic stages as well.
YESSSSSSS

this so much

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Snake is the character I care for the least

I don't care if he gets cut
Mine's Wolf but Snake is a close second. Also, I finally got off work to watch the Nintendo Direct and holy pancake flippin' Christ Super Mario 3D World looks amazing! Is it just me or does it look like an entirely different game than what we saw at E3? Definitely a game of the year contender... I feel bad for underestimating it so much.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
So does this mean that if I use Sonic's Up Throw on Megaman, I win automatically?

OP ban Sonic plz.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mine's Wolf but Snake is a close second. Also, I finally got off work to watch the Nintendo Direct and holy pancake flippin' Christ Super Mario 3D World looks amazing! Is it just me or does it look like an entirely different game than what we saw at E3? Definitely a game of the year contender... I feel bad for underestimating it so much.
I was about to ask if anyone STILL thought it looked bad after this new trailer

I've seen so much whining about it

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

I didn't think it looked bad at E3 but it didn't "wow" me like Mario Galaxy did when it was first revealed at E3 2006 or Galaxy 2 at GDC 09. This trailer definitely impressed me. The E3 one was "hmm, cool" but this one was "I'M SHOVING MY WALLET INTO THE SCREEN AS HARD AS I CAN AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING... WHY IS NOTHING HAPPENING?!?"

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord

Yeah I'm actually giving Mario serious consideration now. At first he looked like New Super Mario Bros U where: well this isn't anything amazing but it's still going to be fun to:
Oh well... You can have my money =P
Let's see wii u games I need to get by december...
Wind Waker HD...
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate...
3D world...
Arkham Origins if it has good reviews...
Hmm am I missing anything? (Yes, I have Wonderful 101)

bobadz

Smash Ace

Bowser's final smash should be him driving around the stage in his awesome new ride.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Like a boss, man.

This is why I love Bowser. <3

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
Guess who just got his SHINY NEW POKEMON X 3DSXL in the mail today~~~~~~~~~~ its SO pretty....today has been a positively SMASHING day
OH, and yes Super Mario 3D World looks better than ever, I thought it looked fun enough before, but now...ohhh baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom