• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poots

Smash Journeyman
I guess Peach needs Mario's help to take that ring off since her right hand has been demolished.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I guess Mario forgave Peach's infidelity.
You can't blame Peach for having a side romance with Waluigi when he gave her a mushroom in Mario Party 9. It was simply just a perfect scene at sunset, and he was in his sexy purple suit.

Any man, woman, or child would have fallen for his spell, especially since that mushroom was actually a poison mushroom, and in the immortal words of Bob Dylan "took everything from you [Peach]... he could stealllll!!!" :troll:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Remember me joking that There needs to be a Project M but for Smash 64?

Project I coming soon! ;)

soon as like a long time from now

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

I also said this yesterday. Awesome. Will it add new characters?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

That's a great thing to hear!!!

Hopefully they can get the clone engine running for them, too!!!

Also, hopefully this is a lot easier to do thanks to Brawl Plus, Brawl Minus, Balanced Brawl, Project M, and other mods.

Let us hope this project gets up and its' feet and running ASAP.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Can we all just shut about nonsense on stupid stuff and agree that every Smash 64 stage should be in Smash Wii U and 3DS, whether on the disc/cartridge, or via DLC=???

This is of course including Final Destination 64, Battlefield 64, the Training Mode Stage, and the Metal Mario stage.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The Wii U disc has 25 GB of memory. I'm sure that there will be enough space to add ALL stages from 64, Melee and Brawl.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The Wii U disc has 25 GB of memory. I'm sure that there will be enough space to add ALL stages from 64, Melee and Brawl.
It doesn't have enough memory to prevent time restraints though.

Also, I think the discs can have up to two more layers on top of that, nearly tripling the memory amount you can fit on disc.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Smash 64 version of Project M? I hope it adds Bowser, Mewtwo, King Dedede, Peach, Pit, and Meowth.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Can we all just shut about nonsense on stupid stuff and agree that every Smash 64 stage should be in Smash Wii U and 3DS, whether on the disc/cartridge, or via DLC=???

This is of course including Final Destination 64, Battlefield 64, the Training Mode Stage, and the Metal Mario stage.
Especially the Metal Mario stage. That was the best stage on the 64.

...I could play as Quote on there... A cave setting... It would be marvelous... Oh, right. Quote isn't confirmed yet. Hmm. Tear.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Smash 64 version of Project M? I hope it adds Bowser, Mewtwo, King Dedede, Peach, Pit, and Meowth.

I already was thinking with the clone engine out now Meowth could be possible seeing as how he was rumored to be planned for Smash 64. Wouldn't be TOO bad I think to take the Pokeball model and toy with it.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
All of those are a guarantee sans Meowth.
I don't know, Sonic Heroes was pretty bad too especially with the most anti-climatic and lamest final boss in the entire franchise.
Sonic Heroes had a terrible ending and all, but the rest of the game was alright, sans the awful glitchy Haunted House level.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I already was thinking with the clone engine out now Meowth could be possible seeing as how he was rumored to be planned for Smash 64. Wouldn't be TOO bad I think to take the Pokeball model and toy with it.

And while they're at it, improve DK's model to.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I think they'd use N64 models myself, cause it's for Smash 64 anyway.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
P:M is a Brawl mod. Of coarse they should use Brawl's models.

I think a Smash 64 mod would be most effective, and most awesome in 64.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
P:M is a Brawl mod. Of coarse they should use Brawl's models.

I think a Smash 64 mod would be most effective, and most awesome in 64.

I don't know if anyone has actually tried to just directly mod the 64 ROM...

Though either way you could import models from characters in their older games to try and fit for some, so old school graphics is possible. Hrm...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
There already exists Smash 64-esk models for every or nearly every Brawl playable character on the Brawl Vault.

There probably are a few for the Melee cut characters as well.
****ing Mystic Mansion...

Awesome music, way too long.
That stage was super glitchy.

Also, eh, the early stages weren't too bad (I also loved Final Fortress), but a lot of the middle stages were terribly long.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Ooh... Smash 64 Final Destination...

I miss you SO much...

Okay for the heck of it, what is your favorite FD?

Smash 64
Melee
Brawl

?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't know if anyone has actually tried to just directly mod the 64 ROM...

Though either way you could import models from characters in their older games to try and fit for some, so old school graphics is possible. Hrm...
Ooh, I would totally play a SMASH 64 hack where they added newer characters to it

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Not sure if they will add a lot of characters to N64 Smash though. I think 6 is maximum, seeing the rows and space. I myself would vote for: Diddy, Mewtwo, Bowser, Marth, Pit and King Dedede.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Ooh, I would totally play a SMASH 64 hack where they added newer characters to it

That's what I guess I aim to do, just gotta figure out the best way to do it.

Not sure if they will add a lot of characters to N64 Smash though. I think 6 is maximum, seeing the rows and space. I myself would vote for: Diddy, Mewtwo, Bowser, Marth, Pit and King Dedede.

What a surprise with Diddy! :awesome:

This could really be a cool project with some great nintendo history and looking closer to the N64 era. I'm excited!

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Okay for the heck of it, what is your favorite FD?
Melee FD > Smash 64 FD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brawl FD
I would love to see any Smash game to have that hack, especially if it doesn't mean you have to take away characters (like the Brawl mod clone engine).

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I figure if you took tim you could copy over the entire physics from 64 and use it instead of Brawls, so you could do it just like Project M if you wanted to.

And there are 64 stage texture hacks out there to make even new stages look old school I'm finding. I think a lot more might be possible then even I was expecting.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I like Project:M and they're making crazy things with it, but imho sometimes they miss the point. Like what they did to Pokémon Trainer. Imho they shouldn't CHANGE things, but make them better.
Also they could add an incredible amount of new stages but they don't.
I understand it's mostly a competitive hack but I liked to play Melee Brawl-style. With items and on random characters/stages.
P:M doesn't seem like it. Though, I never played it (I got a PAL WiiU damn it), so I can't really tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom