• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Apparently it's not a new item. Just part of Peach's model.

It shows up in other pics.

Still. Cute picture.

D

Deleted member

Anyway, the picture looks great, aside from Peach's right arm (the exposed parts) being a bit blocky.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Very odd. Also not that great of a pic. I guess it means that it's easier to take a funny picture if Camera Mode returns?

Filler, but funny filler.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If the ring really was an item, they should totally make a comic where the PKMN trainer gives the ring to one of his pokemon to give to one of the girls, the girl misunderstands and says yes to the pokemon then marries it instead of PKMN trainer

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
PFFF wedding ring. There's a much better ring that's a constant and powerful reminder of one's relationship.

ALSO: Sonic's new Final Smash leaked:

D

Deleted member

If the ring was actually an item... then think how many people would re-create the events of Sonic 06! (assuming Sonic is in the game)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If the ring was actually an item... then think how many people would re-create the events of Sonic 06! (assuming Sonic is in the game)
Kind of hard to create an event that never happened?

There is no love life for Sonic in that game. It's one-sided overall. They did joke about the idea, but as a person who actually fully played the game and paid attention to the story, Sonic never actually(and his fun event where you can choose Amy or Elise doesn't actually change a thing in the story, it's only good for getting a song, notably) felt that way about Elise in the story proper.

So... no, not really. Sonic never tired to get married in the games. Ever. Unless you mean Amy trying to do so, but that's mostly during Sonic Heroes, an unrelated game.(again, research shows which games she tried to get Sonic to marry him, and Heroes is one of the few. Adventure 2 as well, but it's been a bit of a while. Adventure 1 was a date.)

It very much annoys me when people bring up the Elise X Sonic thing like it actually... ever happened. While I have no doubt it probably was planned, the game was unfinished and it was only Elise that felt that way in the proper canon of the game. Sonic saw her as a friend throughout the actual story in the first place, and nothing more. Also, Unleashed suggests he went for Amy in canon, talking about a date with her.(now, I didn't get far in Unleashed, so that part might be wrong. I remember it a bit, but eh) It's odd, because all the events beyond Sonic watching the Solaris Fireworks were erased in the story, so he never even meets Elise to our knowledge. And that's what actually happened.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

They're doing the The Ridley Fan's Prayer
You know the words:

I wish, I wish,
with all my heart,
To fly with Ridley in a land a part.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Peach's ring should be a mood ring so she can use Vibes from Super Princess Peach.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104

They're doing the The Ridley Fan's Prayer
You know the words:

I wish, I wish,
with all my heart,
To fly with Ridley in a land a part.
If Ridley's made playable, I demand Dragon Tales skins.

Zyskyoto

Banned via Warnings
This thread and /v/ are going to go collectively insane if Ridley is confirmed one way or another, huh?

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
PFFF wedding ring. There's a much better ring that's a constant and powerful reminder of one's relationship.

ALSO: Sonic's new Final Smash leaked:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Repulsive.

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
06 was the only "bad" game in the Sonic series lol

unless you want to count the spin-offs like Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Labyrinth, etc

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sonic Labyrinth and Sonic the Hedgehog GENESIS were the only "bad" game in the Sonic series lol

unless you want to count the spin-offs like Tails Sky Patrol.
The first two were the only universal accepted near terrible games ever. The last one is often argued. But your actual list besides Labyrinth had extremely mixed reviews. Keep in mind that 06's overall score was purely mediocre by that point. When it can't even get on a list of truly bad games(you have to seriously have abysmal scores among nearly every player in existence and review, which 06 nor Shadow did, I might add), then you can't actually be bad. Just not that great. There are people who thought 06 and Shadow were excellent games, to the point some called Unleashed terrible and 06 extremely better.(not even I would say that, even if I couldn't enjoy Unleashed at all and prefer 06, but that's not how I would realistically put it). Either way, fixed it up for you for the more universally accepted crap list. Not ones that are "hyped" as bad(but actually have some pretty decent fanbases). To note, there's a fan per each game, bar none. How somebody could like GENESIS is odd, since it is has the most broken gameplay every in a Sonic game. Labyrinth's nor Sky Patrol's are broken, they're just not very good to work with under just about any condition.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Oh Sonic Labyrinth, I remember when I first unlocked you in Sonic Adventure and questioned your existence after the first act.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I just got back from Dunkin Donuts and I am BORED! Here's a few Item Ideas .

~ Sonic Boost (Sonic Series)
Like the Rabbit Hood, except it makes all charge and smash attacks faster. The user glows light blue while under the boost's effect.

~Tennis Racket (Mario Tennis)
A throwable weapon that , when Smash-attacking, knocks opponents straight up while on the ground or spikes (meteor smashes) opponents when airborne.

Zyskyoto

Banned via Warnings
I just got back from Dunkin Donuts and I am BORED! Here's a few Item Ideas .

~ Sonic Boost (Sonic Series)
Like the Rabbit Hood, except it makes all charge and smash attacks faster. The user glows light blue while under the boost's effect.

~Tennis Racket (Mario Tennis)
A throwable weapon that , when Smash-attacking, knocks opponents straight up while on the ground or spikes (meteor smashes) opponents when airborne.
boston cream donut or don't even look at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom