• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Y'know, I always wondered what Pokemon fighters we'll get. Hmm, I think Eevee should be in! Actually, Eevee's the best Pokemon newcomer. Why? Cuz he's cute! Duh! :3

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I forgot about the most powerful element: Heart

When saving the world from polluters, the ability to shoot fire, move earth, summon wind and bend water SUCKS in the comparison to being able to walk with the animals. Talk with the animals, Grunt and squeak and squawk with the animals

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

This video is now the meaning of life.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I forgot about the most powerful element: Heart

When saving the world from polluters, the ability to shoot fire, move earth, summon wind and bend water SUCKS in the comparison to being able to walk with the animals. Talk with the animals, Grunt and squeak and squawk with the animals
What do you think keeps Captain Planet from abusing his powers? Heart. He would be a roaring fiend of destruction without a heart. All 5 are key. It also is notable that without Maa-Ti, the team would've succumbed to more power in an early episode. He's what saved them from power abuse. Heart seems lame, I admit, but it's one of the most powerful forces ever created. If Maa-Ti was evil, he could use that power to easily use it to make animals do his bidding and overrun the Earth itself. He's the youngest so he's the most purest as well.

Don't ever underestimate heart, because you wouldn't like it when it's gone. ;)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What do you think keeps Captain Planet from abusing his powers? Heart. He would be a roaring fiend of destruction without a heart. All 5 are key. It also is notable that without Maa-Ti, the team would've succumbed to more power in an early episode. He's what saved them from power abuse. Heart seems lame, I admit, but it's one of the most powerful forces ever created. If Maa-Ti was evil, he could use that power to easily use it to make animals do his bidding and overrun the Earth itself. He's the youngest so he's the most purest as well.

Don't ever underestimate heart, because you wouldn't like it when it's gone. ;)
I only have one organ and it's not a heart

Also: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Shantae has made it to it's $400,000 goal, but now it needs to exceed that and get the stretch goals!

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
AND YOU'RE A LUBED UP PLUNDERER OF SUCH THINGS I BET.

BUT LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SECRET that shouldn't be clicked on by like probably anyone else but definitely not an under age 18 individual actually maybe it's still against the rules anyway but obviously I'm the adventurous type so we'll just have to see what happens.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I was definitely expecting Oasis's link to lead to a picture of a cuddly animal or something. How wrong I was. Touché Mr. Maid.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I gave you fair warning my goodness.

Anyway winning over Smooth is just the first part of my plan to get Iblis to like me again.

Oh man I kind of wish Kind of Phantoms had clicked it he probably would have died from his own prudiness.

D

Deleted member

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I guess Mario forgave Peach's infidelity.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
New item, ring

You can marry the opponent instead of killing them

bobadz

Smash Ace
It's funny, I first saw it on a gamefaqs topic, where the guy typed in the posts without the image. I thought at first he was talking about the boxing ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom