• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So discussing FE roster predicts is like posting public details of your sexual history? Or orating a dark magick incantation? Or blowing the cover of a government scheme? Well, there's a place for everything. *heads down to FE discussion*

Have you read the book? If yes, do you think the movie does a faithful depiction of it?
I had never actually heard of the book until I found out about the movie, so I cannot yet answer that question.

I don't know who this Eliwood guy is but considering that he has wood in his name and there's a guy named Tigerwoods, Roy wins.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Roy has Rapier advantage though, and he's got better 2 range options with the Sword if Seals. If we discount Uber Spear, which we should,

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Has anyone on the thread acknowledged Mr Hiroshi Yamauchi's passing away? For those of you who may not know him, he was the third president of Nintendo. Rest in peace, Mr Yamauchi.
Yeah, I heard about it earlier. RIP

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
With Rex Hasta, could Eliwood 2 shot Roy? Cause Roy can just counter by attacking from range in his turn. Eliwood won't be able to take 3 hits from the Sword of Seals regardless. So I'm thinking Roy would actually win this. He'd probably get beat by everyone else but Micaiah and Leaf. So this is pretty cool.

RIP to Mr. Yamachi.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Yamachi-san, when you think about it, had a good portion of responsibility in what made many of our childhood memories great. You may rest comfortably, knowing your legacy lives on.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I like all the Nintendo series in Smash, I just like talking about FE possibilities more because its in the air more then most I feel. But as we've seen in this chat they kinda go crazy.

As a distraction, if you could have a 3rd Mother character show up in Smash 4 who would it be?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm sure if they actually released Mother 1 in America they would rename him Giygas

Then again, maybe not going from Pokey to Porky

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
lolwut? Fox reminds me more of a TKD fighter than anything else. MAYBE Northern Shaolin, but don't quote me on that one.
Needs more wheel kicks, spinning back kicks, spinning fists, and uppercuts (specifically of the sky uppercut variety).
I guess the main problem here is that people take the idea of an attack as every attack, meaning all punches are the same, all sword play is the same etc. In reality, there isn't just a punch, there isn't just a kick, there are actually many variations that need careful planning and organization in order to fully take advantage of a move set.
Exactly. The fact we don't have a sword user who uses more than one or two stabbing or lunging attacks is a bit of a disappointment, especially since Roy uses a lot of those moves in Fire Emblem 6.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
If I could replace characters I would do the following:
Replace ROB with an awesome incarnation of Mewtwo (say a Balanced Melee mod)
[collapse="Character chages with previous or newer versions"]Replace Mario with Project M Mario
Replace Bowser with Smash Wii U/3DS Bowser
Replace Link with Smash 64 Link
Replace Ganondorf with Project M Ganondorf
Replace Samus with Smash Wii U/3DS Samus
Replace Fox with Melee Fox
Replace Wolf with Project M Wolf
Replacing Lucario with Project M Lucario
Replace Captain Falcon with Melee Captain Falcon
Replace Ness with Project M Ness
Replace Lucas with Project M Lucas
Replace Ike with Project M Ike
Replace Brawl Pit with Smash Wii U/3DS Pit
Replace Wario with Project M Wario (Wario Land Wario > Wario Ware Wario)
Replace Sonic with Project M Sonic[/collapse]
Aren't Pokemon discussions worse (In the past)?
Why can't Rome II: Total War really be and look that good... :crying:

*goes back to sulking by playing Rome: Total War and remembering how awesome this game is*
You wanna know it's the real me?

I've seen you naked. It's disappointing.
I don't know what this Naked is, but it sounds like Raditz.
And I don't know what this Raditz is, but it sounds like Yamcha.
Lastly, I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds disappointing.
Yamcha's here. *Yamcha gets kamikaze'd by a Saibaman* Yamcha's Dead!

Alright, I think I've been switching avatars too much because I've had a hard time positioning my pictures. This time I got it exact. Oh and, 4th character is Isaac Washington (AKA The Mofo) from House of the Dead Overkill. Why he's in my avatar? He's freaking awesome and he reminds me of Samuel mother****ing Jackson.

I suck at Total War. Lol

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Guys, I think I feel noxious and my nerves are tingly because of a reaction elicited from watching a certain scene of Breaking Bad. And I can stomach all sorts of things. x,x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom