• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hope you can get some Brain Bleach to help you with that, Captain Hotcakes.

Also, not trying to get off topic, but I have to say this show reminds me of nostalgia.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
A dislike button is more trouble that it's worth. Then again, I don't even much care about the like feature.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
From what I've heard, the reputation system had a dislike feature which was abused so much that it was ultimately removed.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Wouldn't a dislike button detract from the convo if anyone who is a bit sensitive felt uncomfortable voicing dissident ideas or making dumb jokes. It could even feed trolls.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Wouldn't a dislike button detract from the convo if anyone who is a bit sensitive felt uncomfortable voicing dissident ideas or making dumb jokes. It could even feed trolls.
That's pretty much how I feel about the dislike button. My prievous post regarding it was more of a joke than anything. (imagines that post getting disliked in my head)

Well, it's about time we get back on topic of Smash 4 General discussion.

When do you guys think we'll finally see some Yoshi pics? And do you think he'll have received a revamp like Bowser and Pit did?

Wassup Horsetail!

And NO to the dislike button. Please. If you want to dislike something, just go tell the user who made the post to go **** himself/herself and get yourself an infraction.

In other words, make the internet a peaceful place and not a flame war/dissing war. The world of the internet is pretty much ****ty already at its current state so it's not a good idea to make it worse

But trolling for the lulz is fine. Bwahahaha

Edit : I forgot to add all of you as friends in Smashboards. Oh

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
PORKY.

Anyone who says no should be condemned to death by an Ultimate Chimera. :troll:
No. Take all the Mother characters out.

The ******** cousin of the Pink Demon from Doom isn't enough to stop my love for baselessly hating on Mother characters. ¦D

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
lol one of the forums I used to frequent had a reputation system where you could give out positive or negative rep for their posts

needless to say, it ended up getting removed because people kept getting butthurt over negative rep that they got

so yeah, dislike button would never work here

Mr.Universe

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1864-9620-1149
That's pretty much how I feel about the dislike button. My prievous post regarding it was more of a joke than anything. (imagines that post getting disliked in my head)

Well, it's about time we get back on topic of Smash 4 General discussion.

When do you guys think we'll finally see some Yoshi pics? And do you think he'll have received a revamp like Bowser and Pit did?
All I'm asking for is using his side special in the air to NOT put you in a helpless state.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I don't know if I was asleep or high of my balls when I thought of this butttttt...

What if DK's aerial Down B, is a command grab? He grabs you, and then tosses you down to the ground, creating a shockwave attack like his grounded Down B when hit the ground. Does about 12% damage, ohh and can be used for sexy as **** gimps as well obviously.

Donkey Strong yes or no?

Also, I guess I was inspired by Project M Lucario. Thought I'd say that. :lucario:

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
I don't know if I was asleep or high of my balls when I thought of this butttttt...

What if DK's aerial Down B, is a command grab? He grabs you, and then tosses you down to the ground, creating a shockwave attack like hos grounded Down B when hit the ground. Does about 12% damage, ohh and can be used for sexy as **** gimps as well obviously.

Donkey Strong yes or no?
Depends on the range and punishability of the move and stuff like that... But it's good in concept =P

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Shouldn't be too punishable, but regardless, you like to connect the move. Kinda similar in a way to Diddy's Side B. But it's by far not an approaching move, hitbox being somewhere under DK's chest when he does the move. Not the biggest range ever either, but it'd be decent.

This pic was also reason I thought of it I suppose:

It doesn't look quite like his old Down Throw, but still.

Check dat hole in the distance though :shades:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I only want Mewtwo to use a spoon when he eats. Otherwise, please no.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Quite dangerous if you where to swallow them by accident I think?

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy
Quite dangerous if you where to swallow them by accident I think?
Matter of fact, our throats are black holes, so swallowing a spoon would spaghettify it, causing us no harm.

But what about the people who choke and die? They obviously have some kind of disorder, or their throat was just not cooperating that day.

One correction: the "flash" at the beginning of his shovel animation is probably to indicate charging, suggesting that it's a Smash attack.
Wait... The shovel is a smash attack?

Sounds believable. I mean, there are some unorthodox down smashes (Actually, only Snake has an unorthodox d-smash).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom