• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I could say happy birthday, but instead, I'll just say penis.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
It's not a drug if it's green and grows out of the ground naturally.
Yet it may be. Many drugs are made from plants and thus, are natural products. Just because it's natural it doesn't mean it's not a drug.
Why are you so ignorant? Or better yet, why don't you use your brain efficiently? Oh wait... :smirk::rolleyes:

Anyway, happy birthday for Capps and KoP.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*Glitchslaps Wave*

But... but... Ness and especially Lucas are fun to play with :o
No they aren't. They really aren't. XD

Keep in mind that I'm not completely serious, though. Hence the whole "baseless" part. I do hate them, but not enough to take them out completely.

...Okay, I don't hate Ness that much. Lucas can go, though. XD

....Divine? Is that you?
I don't know what this "Divine" is, but it sounds irritating. ¦D

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Serebii.net has this system called "Reputation" and it pisses me off

Some guy gave me negative reputation for saying that Hydro Cannon wasn't that great of an attack to give to blastoise because the charge leaves the pokemon too vulnerable the next turn.

I have no way of replying to that person telling him WHY Hydro Cannon isn't that great because it doesn't tell who gave you the negative rep, but it leaves a permanent mark on my profile with their comment

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Serebii.net has this system called "Reputation" and it pisses me off

Some guy gave me negative reputation for saying that Hydro Cannon wasn't that great of an attack to give to blastoise because the charge leaves the pokemon too vulnerable the next turn.

I have no way of replying to that person telling him WHY Hydro Cannon isn't that great because it doesn't tell who gave you the negative rep, but it leaves a permanent mark on my profile with their comment
Wow that's incredibly dumb :/. It only really encourages people to use it with minor disagreements and such.

Could probably turn into some nasty rep wars too, I'd never make anything like that if I ran a forum

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hyper Beam and the starter's elemental 'Hyper Beams' should have Gen 1 mechanics.

My reputation would be the worst is my guess.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Reputation systems usually can be monitored to be used for only positive means. I had it on my message board for a while and I was able to make it so you could only say positive things about other users.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Hyper Beam and the starter's elemental 'Hyper Beams' should have Gen 1 mechanics.

My reputation would be the worst is my guess.
"Darn that Diddy Kong he keeps talking about Impa!"

I actually think it would be funny to see how the old Hyper Beam mechanics would go in the newer gen's along with the old "more speed ='s more crit"

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Tell Wario Bros. we're talking about Impa. I wanna see reactions.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone also gave me negative rep because he said that Emolga was a great pokemon and can be used competitively online and I posted why Emolga sucks and shouldn't be used competitively because as SMOGON pus it
"Cute Electric rodents have always been useless in the competitive scene, and Emolga continues that tradition; it is both weak offensively and extremely frail defensively. Its only saving grace is its good Speed, which allows it to pull off a barely decent support set that makes use of Tailwind. Emolga is a bad Pokemon, and you should always consider other options, such as Rotom-S, before using it."
His reply was "Yeah...coz everything has to be powerful..."

REALLY now, YOU were the one that brought up Emolga's strength and ability in competitive battling and when I proved you wrong you go to the "Pokemon don't all have to be powerful competitively" route?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*Looks at Habanero's avatar*

Metal Face for Smash! Oh wait, he's too big! Arguably, even bigger than Ridley. Oh well, at least there's the boss option. :troll:

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
Someone also gave me negative rep because he said that Emolga was a great pokemon and can be used competitively online and I posted why Emolga sucks and shouldn't be used competitively because as SMOGON pus it

His reply was "Yeah...coz everything has to be powerful..."

REALLY now, YOU were the one that brought up Emolga's strength and ability in competitive battling and when I proved you wrong you go to the "Pokemon don't all have to be powerful competitively" route?
It feels good that most of my favorite pokemon aren't TOO useless. Granted they're mostly UU-NU but at least they can be good for an NU. I mean, there's a large difference between a parasect and a luvdisc =P

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It feels good that most of my favorite pokemon aren't TOO useless. Granted they're mostly UU-NU but at least they can be good for an NU. I mean, there's a large difference between a parasect and a luvdisc =P
My favorites aren't exactly the best pokemon, but I don't go bragging about the victories I have online with then despite it; Tires don exits

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
A dislike button is more trouble that it's worth. Then again, I don't even much care about the like feature.
That's because everyone would dislike your posts. :p
Wouldn't a dislike button detract from the convo if anyone who is a bit sensitive felt uncomfortable voicing dissident ideas or making dumb jokes. It could even feed trolls.
It could just work to where people need to have a pre-approved status to be able to dislike posts or give people reputation.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Claus. he is my most wanted mother rep.
I want Paula (and also Mewtwo), because she knows various high level psychic attacks others can't learn or can't learn as well as she can't specifically hypnosis because of this...
Hypnosis for top tier at dancing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom