• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/07/interview_meet_matthew_mercer_voice_actor_for_chrom

Chrom's voice actor has supposedly not been contacted yet. This probably doesn't mean much of anything, but I though it was worth bringing up.
This probably ultimately means nothing. Voice work probably won't begin for non-Japanese languages for quite a while.

Also, the same guy behind Chrom's voice does Brawl in the Family=??? That's awesome. Literally Nintendo signed a huge Nintendo fan to do voice work for one of their big name titles. That's really cool. Companies should do that more often IMO (like Lucas Arts having the guy who voices Chad Vader voice Darth Vader in several games).

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Yep Nintendo's clearly doomed and going 3rd party soon!
...I was thinking more along the lines of the fact that this is the only game I am playing now (along with replaying Medieval Total War II and Rome Total War.

Oh, and that Reggie pushed Rockstar HAAARRRDDDDDDDD to get GTA V on the Wii U. Honestly, it would probably be super amazing on the Wii U.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Also, the same guy behind Chrom's voice does Brawl in the Family=??? That's awesome. Literally Nintendo signed a huge Nintendo fan to do voice work for one of their big name titles. That's really cool. Companies should do that more often IMO (like Lucas Arts having the guy who voices Chad Vader voice Darth Vader in several games).
Matthew Mercer =/= Matthew Taranto.

Mercer worked on There Will Be Brawl IIRC.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Well, didn't Ike have different VA's in brawl and PoR? It sounds like it anyway*. *shrugs*

*meaning that his PoR and Brawl voices sound different to me
Same VA for both Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Hagi Michihiko for Japanese, Jason Adkins for English.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Same VA for both Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Hagi Michihiko for Japanese, Jason Adkins for English.
Okay. I guess Adkins just got better by the time Brawl came around. Because he was pretty meh in PoR.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Okay. I guess Adkins just got better by the time Brawl came around. Because he was pretty meh in PoR.
That's what happens when you become more comfortable with the character you regulate to, you start to feel more comfortable and confident with the role and as such start to improve.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
lol speaking of Divine, it's creeping up on October now

I still want to debate him
Nah, you need representation, and a belt to fight for.

I KNOW!!! I CAN SIGN YOU TO Johnknight1 Promotions, LLC, AND MEN OF MOONKNIGHT PROMOTIONS, LLC... free of charge (minus your unwavering support for Ridley for Smash Wii U and 3DS; that is a must).

How about we have you versus Faaaaassssttttttbladdddeeeeahhhaaa...

...for THE UNDISPUTED SMASH 4 CHAMPIONSHIP (BELT) OF THE WORLD!!!

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

I KNOW!!! I CAN SIGN YOU TO Johnknight1 Promotions, LLC, AND MEN OF MOONKNIGHT PROMOTIONS, LLC... free of charge (minus your unwavering support for Ridley for Smash Wii U and 3DS; that is a must).

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

I always join at the most wat times.

Can someone please explain the bananas?
Well you see, most, (About 98% probably) if not all male human beings are born with a special genitalia...

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero

much as I love y'all and appreciate the offer, I kinda like being the standalone guy of the thread lol

so I'll have to respectfully decline your offer kind sir

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
much as I love y'all and appreciate the offer, I've kind like being the standalone guy of the thread lol

so I'll have to respectfully decline your offer kind sir
Okay, you can decline our promotions.

But will you accept the match for the UNDISPUTED SMASH 4 CHAMPIONSHIP (BELT) OF THE WORLD with FASSSSTTTTTTT... BLAAAAHHHDDDEEE=???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom