• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Lies, it's clearly Diddy Kong hacking into Kuma's account. It just like when Corph hacked into his account with that Chrom *** mousepad.
You wanna know it's the real me?

I've seen you naked. It's disappointing.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
People that want duo characters clearly don't understand the complications from both technical and balance reasons. It's already a miracle in a sense we have Ice Climbers to begin with, much to the carnage of those that have experienced their game breaking chain grabs.
It's not as bad as you make it. They are quite common in fighting games.

The ultimate problem lies in the grabbing game with desynching, which honestly is pretty cool.

And even if that is unbalanced, patches exist.

The biggest problems I have with teams is most of the ideas would make the characters seem less unique (basically the opposite of Plusle and Minun and the Ice Climbers). You know, like Diddy and Dixie. That's an awful idea.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Changes?

Cut: Impa Add: Sheik ...oh, wait. :troll:

But for serious;

Cut: Toon Link Add: Classic Link
Cut: Lucario Add: Genesect
Cut: Snake Add: Simon Belmont
Cut: Generic Pokemon Trainer(had to put in the accurate version for everyone to see). Add: Plusle & Minun OR Giovanni.

Yes, those are ones I'd like.

It's not as bad as you make it. They are quite common in fighting games.

The ultimate problem lies in the grabbing game with desynching, which honestly is pretty cool.

And even if that is unbalanced, patches exist.

The biggest problems I have with teams is most of the ideas would make the characters seem less unique (basically the opposite of Plusle and Minun and the Ice Climbers). You know, like Diddy and Dixie. That's an awful idea.
I tried out Ice Climbers once just to try out chain grabbing and god, it feels so good to lock in opponents in a series of chain grabs. It requires precision with controlling Nana and creativity (Footstool CG anyone)?

Oh rite mah suggestions for a swap and remove?

Remove : Snake
Add : Nathan Drake

HuhuhuhHAHAhuhuhuHAHA *Woody wood pecker style*

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Replacing characters? Well, I for one, would love to replace the following...

Cut Sheik (making Zelda a solo character)... add Impa (as a standalone character as well).
Cut Ganondorf (Captain Falcon clone)... add Ganondorf (Wind Waker version).
Cut Toon Link... add Classic Link.
Cut Falco... add Krystal (she better not be a clone of Fox or anyone else!)
Cut Pokemon Trainer Red and 1st gen starters... add Pokemon Trainer Gold and 2nd gen starters.
Cut Lucario... add Zoroark.
Cut Jigglypuff... add Meowth.
Cut Ike... add Chrom.
Cut Snake... add Simon Belmont.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You wanna know it's the real me?

I've seen you naked. It's disappointing.
It was only one night, and you're thinking it was some sort of romantic honeymoon. We only shared a bed, and maybe the shower, but seriously we shouldn't say this stuff. Manly will have a fit with you, and Golden would break up with me.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
lets see,

cut toon link: add vaati
cut lucario: add espeon and umbreon tag team
cut pt: add charizard, grovile, and mew as separate characters
cut lucas: add isaac
cut shiek: add toon shiek :troll:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
If nothing else, I'd consider cutting Lucario for Mewtwo to. Not my favorite choice, but Brawl's Lucario was weird. Really disliked that Aura gimmick. If he didn't have it, I would've played him far more.

Belated happy birthday Phantom.

You must be AG Entertainment in disguise.
Nope. Its-a-me Berserker01. Someguy97.

And also, ask Kuma, Diddy, Arcade and HyperFalcon. Lololololol

@KoP : World War Z was bad for my heart. Surprisingly, there was this one movie called "This is the End" featuring several stars acting as themselves. First time I laughed and got scared.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Oh god. No one pls enrage and keep away from the FE discussion
So discussing FE roster predicts is like posting public details of your sexual history? Or orating a dark magick incantation? Or blowing the cover of a government scheme? Well, there's a place for everything. *heads down to FE discussion*

Do keep the current topic going, but allow me to say I'm enjoying my birthday by watching World War Z.
Have you read the book? If yes, do you think the movie does a faithful depiction of it?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
So discussing FE roster predicts is like posting public details of your sexual history? Or orating a dark magick incantation? Or blowing the cover of a government scheme? Well, there's a place for everything. *heads down to FE discussion*
It's like getting your testicles sawed off from a rust spoon and then nuked with a flamethrower.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm still hoping for a better Ike. Aether should be buffed, that would be awesome. And faster moves overall. His Side B should be a little quicker, and pass through enemies after impact. Dash attack should come out faster to, and have better hit properties as well as less cooldown. Overall, get rid of his sword mechanics. His sword should be equally powerful everywhere, like in Project M.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Has anyone on the thread acknowledged Mr Hiroshi Yamauchi's passing away? For those of you who may not know him, he was the third president of Nintendo. Rest in peace, Mr Yamauchi.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Fire Emblem discussions are basically always warfare. We seem to enjoy them to, cause we never get enough.

Ike 4 Smash :ike:

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Remove Wolf, Replace with Andross (complete with body, before he became a planet-sized head)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Remove Falco, replace with Peppy Hare (complete wih barrel rolls).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom