• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
I'm glad Smashboards is back again. Also, it's about time they made the Wii U price drop. Hopefully we get something a la 3DS with old games. Too bad Wonderful 101 bombed. :(

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Oh boy.

So how about that Wii U Price Drop and the (ugly as sin) 2DS?
Hmmm... Maybe a Ambassador Program for Wii U??

I like the idea of a 3DS tailored for toddlers, I agree that the system looks hideous.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
For some reason I'm not even offended that my voice is that of a nasally woman.

I will rock it and be a sexy ass Fran Drescher son of a *****.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Hmmm... Maybe a Ambassador Program for Wii U??

I like the idea of a 3DS tailored for toddlers, I agree that the system looks hideous.

I'd even buy a 2DS if it wasn't so damn ugly. I don't care about the 3D on the games and I've just been conserving money, but I'm trying to decide if it's really worth buying the uglier ******* brother over the sexy sister when I can just turn the 3D off.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'd even buy a 2DS if it wasn't so damn ugly. I don't care about the 3D on the games and I've just been conserving money, but I'm trying to decide if it's really worth buying the uglier ******* brother over the sexy sister when I can just turn the 3D off.
If you can get passed the 'leap frog' look of the device im sure it will be worth it for you. The only thing i'm not about is the comfort factor. It looks really awkward to hold

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I haven't been here for days because I couldn't access the website for some reason and it is the first week of the fall semester for me... so, a quick summary of what's happened in the last few days?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I haven't been here for days because I couldn't access the website for some reason and it is the first week of the fall semester for me... so, a quick summary of what's happened in the last few days?
The site was down

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If you can get passed the 'leap frog' look of the device im sure it will be worth it for you. The only think i'm not about is tge comfort factor. It looks really awkward to hold

That's another issue, but I thought that about the Wii U Gamepad until I tried it out, so who knows. This looks a whole lot more clunkier and awkwardly designed, so I'm hoping they'll have a demo up in a store for it so I can hold it in my hands before I make the decision.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Website got DDoS'd along with AllisBrawl and the Project M site.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh, how much I missed this place.

And who was the one who joked on the SmashBoards Facebook page that DivineDeity was the behind the DDoS attack? :laugh:

Dr.Rock

Smash Rookie
Hello family, I've been a lurker for years and just now decided to post for the first time.
I love smash, I love you. Amen. :kirby64:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
It was probably a group connected to facebook that attacked us.
Facebook wants more ppl over at their site, and they be happy to see us "operate" and hang out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom