• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Is it bad that when I started having trouble loading Smashboards, I immediately checked the Smash site in the hope that the problem was traffic related due to something awesome being revealed?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Is it bad that when I started having trouble loading Smashboards, I immediately checked the Smash site in the hope that the problem was traffic related due to something awesome being revealed?
You see... This crash was a warmup....

The powers that be know that something amazing will happen soon....

This crash was practice for that time....

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
This my final post before school starts for me again.
After today, I'll only be on maybe in the morning to comment on the pic of the day and play RTC. Expect me in the afternoon on weekdays, and all day Saturday.

Oh and Crashboards Strikes Back,

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
After today, I'll only be on maybe in the morning to comment on the pic of the day and play RTC. Expect me in the afternoon on weekdays, and all day Saturday.

Oh and Crashboards Strikes Back,
Looks like Phri-4-All is going to be a ghost town until winter break lol

TEST hoping the site made adjustments to the editing post issue
EDIT: Nope.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I just thought it was my browser acting up.

And with today's pic, Luigi's nose won't be the only thing Villager is taking.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
School starts today for me to. :D

It's late arrival for me, so I have an hour and a half left before I have to go.

Anyway, saw today's pic. It was decent. Like seeing Luigi and Villager though.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Yeah i start college (senior year) next week Tuesday. I'm gonna milk the most out of this week.
Milk the most of your last year while you still can. Meanwhile, I'm still here figuring out what to do with my life. At least my anxiety's going down. Seriously, I think I have SOME idea of what I want to do, but I need some stable, decent paying job that isn't minimum wage (thank you American economy) for me to be out on my own while things are building up.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Milk the most of your last year while you still can. Meanwhile, I'm still here figuring out what to do with my life. At least my anxiety's going down. Seriously, I think I have SOME idea of what I want to do, but I need some stable, decent paying job that isn't minimum wage (thank you American economy) for me to be out on my own while things are building up.
It's kinda scarey for most students coming out of college.
We really gotta be hungry for the job and to make connections

I know usually people spend this semester working on their demo reel, so I've been trying to get a leg up working on it since i got out.
I'm really trying to prevent myself from setting me up for failure.

Imma chill off of Smashboards this place is unstable lol

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
welcome back to crashboards, people! i'm sure there will be another crash as soon as ridley is either revealed or deconfirmed soon.
site mascot should be crashman.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Oh, so the site's back up. What was Sakurai's message bout the pic of the day btw? I know it's about that reset bomb explosion.

Tesh

Smash Hero
eh, thats what i was wondering, i have a wii u, but i dont even go to miiverse

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Palutena and I will laugh at you if the Goddess of Light becomes playable and not Viridi, and we'll be having those nerdy glasses ready for when it happens.
There's no accounting for taste

If the majority want to fallow an inferior goddess, more power to them.

It seems to me the majority settle for mediocrity in many aspects of life

Demna

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1478-4225-1103
Good news Smashboards is back again, although not fully functioning :rolleyes:. What do you think the Pic of the day is about?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just read his comment and I think your lookin WAAAAY to into it if you think he's implying it's an item

It's JUST going to be a staged event on the level that switches between the war between men and nature

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Man, I nearly jumped when I actually made it into the site! Hello again guys.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I just read his comment and I think your lookin WAAAAY to into it if you think he's implying it's an item

It's JUST going to be a staged event on the level that switches between the war between men and nature

Forgive me...

I had to go to hell....I mean GamesFaq when the board was down and their brainlessness rubbed off on me.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Don't worry Psycho, it sounds more like Bill needs to find out what the Reset Bomb is.

This is definitely the Reset Bomb during the Reset Bomb Forest stage transition.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I went to Serebii when it was down

It made me mad that NO ONE except me thought that Ampharos looked like a dragon when he was first released

It seems like no one but me was around during the reveal of generation 2, and upon seeing Ampharos WITHOUT his prevolutions thought he was some kind of awesome dragon

He's got a long neck, a long tail, jewels on his body (Like Dragonair), and friggin' FLIPPERS. How the hell does he look more like a sheep than a dragon?

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I went to Serebii when it was down

It made me mad that NO ONE except me thought that Ampharos looked like a dragon when he was first released

It seems like no one but me was around during the reveal of generation 2, and upon seeing Ampharos WITHOUT his prevolutions thought he was some kind of awesome dragon

He's got a long neck, a long tail, jewels on his body (Like Dragonair), and friggin' FLIPPERS. How the hell does he look more like a sheep than a dragon?
What do they say it looked like? No way would someone expect it comes from a sheep.

Could just be memory playing tricks on me, but I always thought Ampharos looked just like some really old cartoon creature that is no doubt super obscure. I guess dragon is fitting enough for it. Maybe a sea monster of some sort.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What do they say it looked like? No way would someone expect it comes from a sheep.

Could just be memory playing tricks on me, but I always thought Ampharos looked just like some really old cartoon creature that is no doubt super obscure. I guess dragon is fitting enough for it. Maybe a sea monster of some sort.
Everyone seriously says he looks like a sheep when it's wool is shaved off

TBH I don't think any of them were around when Ampharos was first released, before it's evolutions.

There is no way someone would looks at that and guess "Wool-less Sheep"

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Don't worry Psycho, it sounds more like Bill needs to find out what the Reset Bomb is.

This is definitely the Reset Bomb during the Reset Bomb Forest stage transition.

This.

I have yet to play Kid Icarus: Uprising.

I'm a poor mofo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom