• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Where the heck do you get all these Fire Emblem pics from?
It's not like there are that many, Habanero generally just uses the same ones over and over.

Just steal them from him. :awesome:

Anyone know the name of the artist that works on those games btw? I love his work (especially the food, man).
I believe Vanillaware's primary artist is George Kamitani, but I could be mistaken. Even with his... exaggerated characters... he's still an incredible artist.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
That. That was actually pretty funny.
Why thank you. *bows like a fish, that is, so stupid it hurts*

I wish I wasn't feeling so tired. I gotta do my daily bit of New Leaf. Perhaps it's time for the Beautiful ordinance... I got my loan nearly paid off. XD

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
INB4 4,000 PAGES WORTH OF RULE 34.
All of the employees will be characters that didn't make it in as playable, except for Ridley, who would still be too big to even work in a hotel.
They shall bring you drinks mid-match, and provide other pleasurable services.

D

Deleted member

Where the heck do you get all these Fire Emblem pics from?
I think Habanero once said he gets them from 4chan. Over on /vg/ there's a Fire Emblem General. And it sounds like something that 4chan would totally do.

I believe Vanillaware's primary artist is George Kamitani, but I could be mistaken. Even with his... exaggerated characters... he's still an incredible artist.

http://videogameafterlife.blogspot.com.es/2011/02/art-of-george-kamitani.html

Yes, yes it is, thanks a bunch for that, you rock!

And yeah he's pretty damn amazing, I really like the unique flair he gives to his work, it's certainly an inspiration.

Also, not ALL his characters are exaggerated, Momohime was cute.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
Okay I haven't really been following the topics of the last few pages. What's on the agenda?

O̶t̶h̶e̶r̶w̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶e̶l̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, I don't think the graphics discussion is going on anymore, so...

Helmaroc King from Wind Waker gets in Smash 4 as a boss character, thoughts?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Okay I haven't really been following the topics of the last few pages. What's on the agenda?

O̶t̶h̶e̶r̶w̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶ ̶h̶o̶t̶e̶l̶ ̶i̶d̶e̶a̶
How to cook King Dedede? >_>

D

Deleted member

Do they have sections for other games?
On /vg/?

Here have a look:

http://catalog.neet.tv/vg/

It's one of the few decent boards left on 4chan. I think I recall you saying you played LoL, they have a thead for that I'm pretty sure. Just use the ctrl+f search function. There's also a Smash Bros general.

@Hab

>Not posting the superior catalog...

I am disappoint.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
On /vg/?

It's one of the few decent boards left on 4chan. I think I recall you saying you played LoL, they have a thead for that I'm pretty sure. Just use the ctrl+f search function. .
I found it. The people are...interesting and so are the various photos and gifs...LOL

Dr. James Rustles

Daxinator
Annndddd..... We're back!

7 HOURS LATER EDIT: or not.

I was seriously hoping something major would get spoiled and nobody would be able to talk about it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Man, the site was down for so long. (+_+)

Another filler picture today. At least it's Luigi.

Looks like the Villager can grab Luigi's nose and put it in his pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom