• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
I think I should find some convoluted way to develop cancer to a point where it becomes terminal. So then I could go to the Make-a-Wish organization and request to test play SSB4 before I die and for the last thing, have Sakurai put out a special character request for me. That way, he'd be compelled to persuade Atlus to get Jack Frost in the game in memory of me!

Then again, I'm too old for that organization and I won't be able to play the full game anyways. ;_;

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think I should find some convoluted way to develop cancer to a point where it becomes terminal. So then I could go to the Make-a-Wish organization and request to test play SSB4 before I die and for the last thing, have Sakurai put out a special character request for me. That way, he'd be compelled to persuade Atlus to get Jack Frost in the game in memory of me!

Then again, I'm too old for that organization and I won't be able to play the full game anyways. ;_;
I only liked this post for the gif.

Dexter's Lab was a great show.

Oddyesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Oddyesy

Let me get this straight. You would rather die than play the rest of the Smash Bros games? ... Whatever suits you, man.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Well, you did say "mostly"... I am one of the few fans who actually wanted Pac-Man before it was announced that Namco is helping Sakurai develop SSB4. :)
As have I, only because I think Miyamoto (who has stated that Pac-Man is his favorite character, helped make the character movesets of characters he made in Smash 64 and Melee, and he can get any one character in smash; add it all up, and he could help make a great moveset) has a great moveset for him, and if not, Sakurai could make a great mostly "blank slate" character moveset for him mixed in with some of Pac-Man's historical attacks.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
You get a Villager to move out, and you tell the public (your friends, GameFaqs) about it, and you can ask for bells for your Villager. People will offer, and you can take the highest bidder and take the bells and have the person who's buying talk to the villager on the day that they're moving and yeah. Easy bells.

Better Guide than mine:

It works like this:
-Villager says that they will be moving out on the 22nd of July (for example)
-Person who wants the villager visits the OTHER person's town with the villager, the day BEFORE they move.
-They talk to the villager, who now has their stuff packed in boxes, and convince them to move to their town.
-The villager should then be in the other person's town within 1-2 days. Then you get all the bells.
AH Oh yeah. It always happens in Facebook lol But I want like half or more of my current villagers TO MOVE THE HELL OUT. Yesterday my favorite villager arrived at the campsite but I had no room! And neither yesterday or today nobody has asked me to go.

As have I, only because I think Miyamoto (who has stated that Pac-Man is his favorite character, helped make the character movesets of characters he made in Smash 64 and Melee, and he can get any one character in smash; add it all up, and he could help make a great moveset) has a great moveset for him, and if not, Sakurai could make a great mostly "blank slate" character moveset for him mixed in with some of Pac-Man's historical attacks.
Woah, didn't knew this before. That's awesome. Too bad FLUDD was implemented in Brawl without him.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207

Forget ATLUS, I'd give the world one last middle finger and request Goku, M.Bison, Sackboy, and Captain Planet to be in Smash 4.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Forget ATLUS, I'd give the world one last middle finger and request Goku, M.Bison, Sackboy, and Captain Planet to be in Smash 4.
I would request every character a Fox (Melee) clone to spite the world, and because Fox is exciting (in Melee).

Also, I'd request tripping, trip tripping, triple tripping, air tripping, spawn tripping, attack tripping (when you got to input an attack you occasionally trip instead of attack), grab tripping, shield tripping, item grab tripping, and Final Smash trip death-ing.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I would request every character a Fox (Melee) clone to spite the world, and because Fox is exciting (in Melee).

Also, I'd request tripping, trip tripping, triple tripping, air tripping, spawn tripping, attack tripping (when you got to input an attack you occasionally trip instead of attack), grab tripping, shield tripping, item grab tripping, and Final Smash trip death-ing.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
If you're saying that you would request Waluigi to be in Smash 4, then YOU MUST LIVE!
No, I got it:

Goku, Captain Planet, Sackboy, Naruto, Greg Heffley, Stewie Griffon, Michael Jordan, Wapeach, and Banjo and Kazooie... as a clone of Captain Falcon :troll:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Guys, Nintendo Power is coming back!
This is the cover to the new issue:

More info in collapse tag.

:troll:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I heard the next Nintendo Power will feature SEGA Dreamcast and Atari Jaguar games made by Midway, THQ, Pandemic Studios, Lucas Arts, 38 Studios, Hasbro Interactive and Clover Studios.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Never have read any issue of Nintendo Power, in spite of that, I was upset when I heard it was getting discontinued.

I remember there was a Bitf comic tribue to the Howard and Nester comics, which is also what informed me of NP's discontinuation.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I miss Nick Mag...

But Its last issue was so...boring. When they said that it was their last issue, I thought they meant last issue of the YEAR.

I'm a little sad that I never subscribed to Nintendo Power, though.

----

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I always read Nick Mag mainly because of the comics and puzzles among other things. The results for contests were neat too.

I still think it's funny it had a dog named after Zelda.

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Stopped subscribing about a year or so before it ended. I just never got around to re-subscribing, not to mention I was a little annoyed that some issues got lost in the mail more than once. Such a shame it ended, there will never be another gaming magazine with as much of an impact on gaming culture as it had.

I was thrilled a few years back to discover that my older Brother kept some of his old NPs in our basement closet. Stuff from the SNES to early N64 era starting with Volume 34 (Zelda: ALttP). Funny thing is that now NPs, especially older issues (bar a few), are worth a fair amount of money.

Also NP made awesome players guides. Much better than the crap Prima keeps putting out.

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Anyone know a good fighting game for the 3Ds? I'm currently on the fence about Dead Or Alive Dimensions, Street Fighter, and Punch Time Explosion (just for the novelty of it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom