• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

augustoflores

Smash Hero
NNID
augustoflores
3DS FC
4828-5782-2252
Switch FC
SW-2867-0942-2202
did the gamegrumps... skip over this cutscene? or is this at the end?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Then again, Wario's foes are much worse than those guys. Look at this Wario World monstrosity for example.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
OH GOD MY BRAIN!
Stop flattering yourself, we all know you don't have a brain, Red Lynx.

Flatworms are hermaphrodites. They wrestle in water while fencing with their sharp male parts, trying to jab it deep inside the other. The winner impregnates the loser, who has to carry the eggs and be the woman.
This is moderately safe compared to the other hermaphroditic animals/tendencies we've discussed in here.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
A handful of thoughts based on previous topics of the day that I arrived too late to discuss:

--Geno had a fan petition back before Brawl too, if I remember correctly. I don't remember how many votes it got compared to this Reggie one, but for the sake of the undoubtedly superior low priority characters Reggie would bump out if actually added last-minute, I'll hope he shares Geno's fate.
--I'm convinced that the jungle stage we briefly saw in the trailer was from DKCR, and was a part of the Adventure Mode, since Mario alone was traveling through it, rather than fighting other characters. An idea I've come up with since the last discussion of DKC stages is a mine cart stage modeled as a hybrid between Returns and Tropical Freeze, traveling between a dark mine and a tropical jungle, passing moles, crashing planes, and twisting mangrove trees along the way.
--People have theorized that we'll get an important update either this Friday or next Monday, in lieu of Sakurai's birthday, since pre-Brawl, he announced the SSE. We may get a character, but I'm actually thinking we may start getting hints as to what sort of customizability this game will offer, since it's this game's 'big innovation' in the same vein as the SSE.
--The fact that we're now quoting Lion King makes me giddy to no end, considering I have the script memorized front to back.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This thing is SOO much worse than those eyes. (which don't bother me at all, actually. I still think this thing is creepy)
I'm surprised that you responded before I posted the bigger image. But all jokes aside, I wonder why most of Wario's foes from the non-WarioWare games even fall into the Uncanny Valley. I guess they are supposed to be equally as ugly as him. XD

@Captain Hotcakes No, just no.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Ugh, I cannot be on that Character Discussion page any longer. Some ass by the name of DivineDeity is posting some really biting and offensive posts about homosexuals. Being bisexual myself, I find this really offensive. Look, is there any way a moderator could just send him a warning or something? I've only been on for a month, so I really don't know what to exactly do in this situation, but in a matter of days this member has joined, he has been pissing me and possibly other members off. Any help will be appreciated! :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ugh, I cannot be on that Character Discussion page any longer. Some *** by the name of DivineDeity is posting some really biting and offensive posts about homosexuals. Being bisexual myself, I find this really offensive. Look, is there any way a moderator could just send him a warning or something? I've only been on for a month, so I really don't know what to exactly do in this situation, but in a matter of days this member has joined, he has been pissing me and possibly other members off. Any help will be appreciated! :)
Try posting a thread of him in the Forum Support section.

It's at the very bottom of the forum list.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm surprised that you responded before I posted the bigger image. But all jokes aside, I wonder why most of Wario's foes from the non-WarioWare games even fall into the Uncanny Valley. I guess they are supposed to be equally as ugly as him. XD

@Captain Hotcakes No, just no.
I might as well bring up Wario Land 4's bosses..

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Then again, Wario's foes are much worse than those guys. Look at this Wario World monstrosity for example.

What in the world... WTF is this!? Looks like Tingle ate that Blueberry candy from Willy Wonka.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wow that guy's a prick. Look at his more recent post in the "Smash needs more females? Why." thread...

Ugh, I cannot be on that Character Discussion page any longer. Some *** by the name of DivineDeity is posting some really biting and offensive posts about homosexuals. Being bisexual myself, I find this really offensive. Look, is there any way a moderator could just send him a warning or something? I've only been on for a month, so I really don't know what to exactly do in this situation, but in a matter of days this member has joined, he has been pissing me and possibly other members off. Any help will be appreciated! :)

That sucks man. You could report him. Don't worry about him though, he's probably gay or a redneck.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Wow that guy's a prick. Look at his more recent post in the "Smash needs more females? Why." thread...
I legitimately can't tell the difference between his recent posts and the posts I made under an alt. YouTube account on Shokio's video to discredit the Too Bigots. :dizzy:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Thanks everyone. I reported with the Forum Support Phantoms suggested. And yes, people on Tumblr can be offended. :) But, yeah, he's a total prick. I asked administrators if they could just send a warning to him, and if he doesn't stop, I'll want him off the site.

I have no problem with people's opinions of who I am, or what my "lifestyle" is. I've come to terms that not everyone will be behind me on my decision to be open about who I am. In fact, I know that people all around the world right now want me dead :) But regardless of that matter, while I'm fine if people have different opinions, rubbing your beliefs and shoving them down someone's throat and offending a large community of people is where I draw the line.

Moving away from this topic now :) So, what are we talking about?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
The discussion is about how if Miis are playable, then the Johnknight1 Mii would be the best! :shades:
Well trust me, you aren't the only one posting.

And yeah, report his posts to the mods and admins, and I'm sure he'll get perma-banned in a matter of minutes.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Thanks everyone. I reported with the Forum Support Phantoms suggested. And yes, people on Tumblr can be offended. :) But, yeah, he's a total prick. I asked administrators if they could just send a warning to him, and if he doesn't stop, I'll want him reported.

I have no problem with people's opinions of who I am, or what my "lifestyle" is. I've come to terms that not everyone will be behind me on my decision to be open about who I am. In fact, I know that people all around the world right now want me dead :) But regardless of that matter, while I'm fine if people have different opinions, rubbing your beliefs and shoving them down someone's throat and offending a large community of people is where I draw the line.

Moving away from this topic now :) So, what are we talking about?
Agree'd It's been clear to me that not everyone is going to agree with each others values and beliefs. But we should all be able to put a disagreements aside and respect one another.
Makes me kind upset that other Christians act like this.

We were talking about creepy stuff you encountered in video games

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Spoiled Rotten: "I am H....A.....P.....P...Y! Wario, Wario, Wario, Wario, Wario, Wario, Wario, Wario, Wario, Wario!"
A geez, not that thing.

So, which of these bosses would you think is the most disturbing?

The one I prievously posted, OR-

Or-

(don't watch past 3:15 if you don't want spoilers, skip to 2:50 to see my point)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Agree'd It's been clear to me that not everyone is going to agree with each others values and beliefs. But we should all be able to put a disagreements aside and respect one another.
Makes me kind upset that other Christians act like this.

We were talking about creepy stuff you encountered in video games
Tell me about it.

Anyways, creepy stuff? The three things that come to mind:
  1. Ghirahim. Nuff said.
  2. The scene in Twilight Princess with the Dark Links and falling Ilia's. That was just weird.
  3. This is more frightening than ever. In Resident Evil, about 20 minutes in, some hellhounds just jump out from the window and start chasing you. I jumped when I first played.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

First time I saw Clanker I panicked and turned off my 64 LOL.
I thought I had to fight him! I was scared out of my mind. The eerie groaning got to me.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Yeah John mentioned it last page.
...well, s**t.

Confession, when I was 9, I used to be terrified of Birdo in SMB2, and would occasionally hallucinate that she was standing in my room after the lights went off. That was until I figured out how to actually beat her...

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
...well, s**t.

Confession, when I was 9, I used to be terrified of Birdo in SMB2, and would occasionally hallucinate that she was standing in my room after the lights went off. That was until I figured out how to actually beat her...
Him*. Birdo's a boy who desperately wants to be a girl. He puts on a bow and makes people call him "Birdetta". But I'm in no way to judge. If she wants to be a girl, then she's a girl.

Well, what an interesting discussion we've had the last 30 minutes or so!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
A geez, not that thing.

So, which of these bosses would you think is the most disturbing?

The one I prievously posted, OR-

Or-

(don't watch past 3:15 if you don't want spoilers, skip to 2:50 to see my point)

I'd say Catbat since I couldn't take Golden Diva serious due to making faces similar to Gecko Moria and Maikabo and that thing (Catbat) takes ugly to a whole new level.

@Moon Monkey I can see what you mean about Clanker (damn jump scare metallic shark), his insides also looked disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom