• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
And how can you prove this? If that's the case, then he could have made this statement whenever the hell he wanted because the fans post all kinds of rude **** from Miiverse, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
True. But it's just a thought. We'll see soon enough. Who knows? Maybe we'll get a big character reveal tomorrow, or he could just be reiterating what he had previously said before. Only time will tell.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I am legitimately concerned. Did something happen?

Crypticness upsets me. </3
Sakurai probably got tired of stupid comments, and wants people to realize that by 2014, he means LATE 2014 (until an inevitable delay or two or three or four).
Or a newcomer or veteran reveal! (prays we'll be seeing a newcomer very soon)
A veteran reveal is a big reveal, even if it is an obvious one. Also, stage reveals are big too IMO. Heck, some single-player mode reveals would be nice too, and they would be big IMO.

And honestly, I don't expect a newcomer to be revealed anytime soon... or at least not until say November or say around E3.

Oh, and can we get an MP3 of the Smash WiiU (and 3DS) theme already on the Dojo=??? :urg:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
My Jack Frost avatar sums up my expression over these ideas. It gives me the freakin' willies! 8D

I miss the frequency of updates the Brawl Dojo had. It's kind of a bummer Wii U/3DS Dojo only has character pages, but given initial E3 reveal, they will have time to improve the design.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm fine with anything! Although I do kinda want to see Peach. Not in fear of her being cut, though. I just want closure.
Same reason I want Yoshi Lol! After seeing DK and Link, I really want to see how her hair will look.

I really wouldn't be surprised if we got a stage section on the site in the near future...hopefully we get music too

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
She's not going anywhere.
Mario keeps telling himself that everytime and yet Bowser still manages to capture her.
I'm also expecting a somewhat big reveal. When is Sakurai's birthday again?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I just don't want Sakurai wasting his time on text for everything, and instead focus on making the game and relaxing.

But seriously, can we get a stage section for the Dojo now=???

I wanna have like all the shots of each stage put in the correct order, as well as at least a few stage names...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Peach will be interesting to see in regards to her hair. Even in the promo art for the Mario games, her hair is never done with the level of detail we've seen with Link. With that in mind, I'm more curious to see how the hair and especially the dress will animate. Hopefully, Namco will lend their code for Lili's summer dress for that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Zombie King Jingaling creeped me out too.

Actually all of Banjo-Tooie's intro creaped me out. Bottles being murdered, Skeleton Grunty and Zombie Jinjo all left me the impression that **** was gonna get real!
Never played the old Banjo Kazooie games, (:() but I have to say a game with it's seemingly cute and comedic style has a surprisingly large amount of eerie and dark content. Games were never the same after the N64.

I do know a few things about Banjo Tooie though, and this guy had a great theme, I'll tell you that.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
You know what kinda creeps me out to this day?

What happened to the Grey Jinjos.
When Gruntilda's HAG-1 destroyed their house, effectively killing every single one of them.
The sign outside, highlighting the fact by saying, "In memory of..."
The tank tracks going through the middle of their home.
Imagining what it might've looked like, thanks to the game's clear-cut point-out of the dead Jinjos...

It was and still is really creepy.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
You know what kinda creeps me out to this day?

What happened to the Grey Jinjos.
When Gruntilda's HAG-1 destroyed their house, effectively killing every single one of them.
The sign outside, highlighting the fact by saying, "In memory of..."
The tank tracks going through the middle of their home.
Imagining what it might've looked like, thanks to the game's clear-cut point-out of the dead Jinjos...

It was and still is really creepy.
Bowser's laugh at when you die or get a Game Over in Super Mario 64. That's somewhat scary for a child.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I guess it does!

Also, I'm hoping you'll get your Sea Bass memes to be more well known one day. Sea Bass is awesome, and currently underrated.
He's not even the worst selling catch possible. XD

The fun part is that I didn't create the original image, just every single caption. :grin:

Easy to trick? Here, I got this neat Fruit Beetle to sell you...

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Dark Bowser would look so awesome, I hope he's a costume for Bowser.

also I support Dry Bowser
Dry Bowser has one in Brawl, although it's just a recolor. A new model would've taken some work instead. For For, I wouldn't mind that model. Maybe Dry Bowser could show up as a boss?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dry Bowser has one in Brawl, although it's just a recolor. A new model would've taken some work instead. For For, I wouldn't mind that model. Maybe Dry Bowser could show up as a boss?
Maybe, I'd rather we fight the real Dark Bowser and the Dark Star Core, personally. (with that remix of it's theme that I've posted before)

Dry Bowser would be cool as a boss, but I'd actually prefer him as a playable character. (certainly a Luigi-fied Bowser at that, it wouldn't be very hard to do, at least I don't think so)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's not a dry Bowser color scheme. It's just bowser with a white shell

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I don't know if this has been asked, but, is the release of Smash 4 gonna be a worldwide thing like Pokemon or release in Japan first (or something like that)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom