• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Flatworms are hermaphrodites. They wrestle in water while fencing with their sharp male parts, trying to jab it deep inside the other. The winner impregnates the loser, who has to carry the eggs and be the woman.

This is how I imagine a Habanero X Golden fight and/or romance novel.
Step it up a notch~
Needs more glass jars of Smuckers being shoved down each other's urethra.
Now we are getting into Lunatic+ Mode

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Because you're the person most experienced for the job. I mean, do you honestly expect a straight male to write a story about steamy hot (pun intended) men doing unspeakable sexual acts. I mean, that would be the equivalent of a clown doing stock car racing. It's basically leaving it up to the professional, the person that is most experienced with a particular job.
Wait...I don't understand what you're trying to tell me here.

I'm experienced for the job, yet if I do write the fic, I'll unleash hell, and get in trouble? So there's serious risks involved? :laugh: It doesn't even need to be that explicit though. Why not shounen-ai?

Back on-topic, taunt ideas.
If Snake returns, I'd love it if he gets the same taunt as in Brawl (for one of his taunts. I'd like it if he'll have different ones this time), but the ability to move around in the box. Kinda pointless, I know. But being able to sneak around in the box sounds kinda cool haha.

Speaking of taunts, I hope my first online match will be a taunt party! :awesome: :urg: :laugh: I don't mind them time to time but finding them match after match is where I get tired, y'know.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I honestly won't care much whether we get something major tonight or not.

I have Pikmin 3 and the season finale of two of my favorite shows to hold me down. :chuckle:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I'm hoping for a new trailer with a character reveal. (Yoshi, Dedede, or a newcomer is what I'm hoping for)

And yes, IT IS TOO MUCH!
I have a feeling it's going to be another Wii Fit Trainer pic :ohwell:
LOL!! :rotfl: Good thing I'm not doing this thing. That was light.
Sorry bruh.
Nah.

Try the middle of August.
You think there is some validity to that Pokemon reveal rumor?

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Future of Smash 4:

:troll:

Over 15,000 signatures (too late to do an Over 9000! joke) on that petition.
At this point, I hope Sakurai at the very least throws in a Reggie cameo somewhere (preferably on the Wii Fit stage) to throw the people a bone.
A considerable amount of faith for my Smash brethern has faded inside me.

Hopefully the end of the month will be something good on the Dojo
That would be sweet! Though I feel a pattern of one reveal a month and I hope that isn't true. Sakurai needs less filler about shiz we already know about and reveal features and modes that will let us know how this game will be different. I know he and his dev team and working there asses off for us, but you really need something to really get us excited than a few characters.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
You think there is some validity to that Pokemon reveal rumor?
Nope, that rumor is complete horse crap.

I'm just proposing a hypothesis that we'll get a new character revealed every month, in the middle of each month. If we get a new character on August 12 for example, it would prove the theory has legitimacy going for it. If not, then it will be dropped.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
A considerable amount of faith for my Smash brethern has faded inside me.

That would be sweet! Though I feel a pattern of one reveal a month and I hope that isn't true. Sakurai needs less filler about shiz we already know about and reveal features and modes that will let us know how this game will be different. I know he and his dev team and working there ***** off for us, but you really need something to really get us excited than a few characters.
Especially since there's SO MUCH to cover.

Single-player, multi-player, characters, stages, items, music, new or old mechanics, online...

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
IMO, I think that the "character from recent game release will be revealed" thing reeks of bull. How will we get certain characters show up who's games have been released already or haven't appeared for generations? You can discount Chrom, Lucina, Robin, King K. Rool, Ridley, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Ness, Lucas, Krystal, Wario, Palutena, the list goes on!

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I can see that happening. The site has been pretty dry as of late, what is this? The 3rd close up daily pic we have of the Animal Crossing Stage???

Is we are talking Vets I hope either Yoshi or Falcon get revealed

Potential newcomers then I hope King K. Rool or Mac get revealed.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I can see that happening. The site has been pretty dry as of late, what is this? The 3rd close up daily pic we have of the Animal Crossing Stage???
I wanna hear some of the damn music already so I can fall in love with it and listen to it repeatedly for about a week.

Heck, right now, I'm listening to Melee's Onett theme (MOTHER, not Pollyanna).

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
IMO, I think that the "character from recent game release will be revealed" thing reeks of bull. How will we get certain characters show up who's games have been released already or haven't appeared for generations? You can discount Chrom, Lucina, Robin, King K. Rool, Ridley, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Ness, Lucas, Krystal, Wario, Palutena, the list goes on!
I don't think they'll limit themselves just to that. I'm sure though if a big game is released in Japan or worldwide, they'll celebrate it with a character reveal. But Sakurai probably won't limit himself just to video game releases. Not only will that be impossible, but it will lose excitement since we would all know when and possibly who the next next character is. He'll probably just confirm a character with some big game releases (Pokemon X and Y, DK, Super Mario 3D World), and leave the rest for Directs.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I wanna hear some of the damn music already so I can fall in love with it and listen to it repeatedly for about a week.

Heck, right now, I'm listening to Melee's Onett theme (MOTHER, not Pollyanna).
I hope we get a GOOD Earthbound/Mother stage this installment. New Pork City was iight... but they could do better.
These were my two favorite Earthbound/Mother songs:
And I would like a non-DK vertical scrolling level

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Great, now I'm stuck in Brawl's soundtrack. Good ol' Dialga/Palkia Battle at Spear Pillar and Victory Road.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
And one that is not big as holy f***. But with Returns being a huge success, they cannot pass up a new stage.
I hope we get a non-jungle themed level from the new DK stage. I would like to see a Mine Kart level OR even better a silhouette style stage!

Though I think Donkey Kong returns might be a 3DS stage like how Ocarina of Time is being treated like one due to the 3DS port and the Wii U version might see a Tropical freeze version

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
My money's on Golden Temple! I'm a freak for ruins anyways. Gee, I can't think of a ruined themed stage in Smash. Maybe besides Hyrule Temple but it doesn't give the same vibe. Also don't think it will return.

Oh, but there's the KI:U stage. Still naw.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'd like to see Foggy Fumes personally.
Here's an idea: Sakurai can show off a Foggy Fumes stage, and he'll have the little easter egg of Mr. Game & Watch in the background, just like in the game. And, while the internet collapses on itself with people debating on whether this deconfirms him, Sakurai lets out a menacing laugh in his office.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
How would you feel if the Skull hammer was only used for a heavy hitting F-Smash?
Eh, we could do better than the Skull Hammer.

Besides, that would basically be either a texture replacement for the Master Sword or a stolen move from King Dedede.

If you want to be totally original, be way more original than that.

Gargaglione

Smash Lord
My money's on Golden Temple! I'm a freak for ruins anyways. Gee, I can't think of a ruined themed stage in Smash. Maybe besides Hyrule Temple but it doesn't give the same vibe. Also don't think it will return.

Yea, the Golden Temple is most likely going to be the fighting stage from DKCR (assuming they'll put one)

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I hope we get a GOOD Earthbound/Mother stage this installment. New Pork City was iight... but they could do better.
These were my two favorite Earthbound/Mother songs:
And I would like a non-DK vertical scrolling level
Actually both of those are from Mother 1 unless you want to treat Pollyanna as Ness's House.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Eh, we could do better than the Skull Hammer.

Besides, that would basically be either a texture replacement for the Master Sword or a stolen move from King Dedede.

If you want to be totally original, be way more original than that.
Yeah, your right.
The most i would like to see added to TL's arsenal is the Deku Leaf making him able to glide, though I think we would have nerf his already good recovery for that.

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
No, seriously, I freaking love the atmosphere of ruins! Just so lonely and somber I need a sentimental sniffle to admire there remains from a once mighty people! Especially tombs! Mein gott, freaking mummies man!

Sorry about that outburst. Wasn't one of the screens we got around E3 hint at a DKCR stage? It looked like one of the Ruins areas with a ferris wheel.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691

I'm not too sure I'm in favor of the Golden Temples. Those caused so much strife for me in that game. Losing too many times + me hating to lose and being SUPER COMPETITIVE = not a happy camper. What pissed me off more was when I kept on dying, and the freaking pig showed up to give me tips how to beat the level... no. I hated the pig!

*War Flashbacks* I can't. No Golden Temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom