• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Bros 4 (Wii U/3DS) Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I remember when I was much more of a dip**** back then, hehe. Just rash behavior or something, because thing are a lot more smooth-like these days. I remember pissing off Golden a lot in particular.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^ Lots of things upset Golden, lol! :chuckle:
I dont know who or what the hell this Noah is but it sounds just like Yamcha

Going by the comments, I guess I should be glad hahaha
He said Ridley is too old to be relevant as a playable character.

He also supports random Fire Emblem characters.

To top it off, that idiot thinks he earned his way into the BRoom, even though we still don't have Neanderthal, Smooth, samusrules, and a few other smart posters.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Aww sweeties don't worry you still have me to adore, ****talk about, hate love. :awesome:

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
If he ever comes here, Imma set him straight :shades:

@John- Ridley is too old as in he's irrelevant or some ****? (which isn't really true considering he was in Other M and that came out not even 3 years ago yet)

Or just old in general (I guess R.O.B, Pit and G&W shouldn't be in either... inb4they'reretropickstheydontcount)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
It's going to be sad and yet hilarious if he ever comes here. :troll:
I will destroy him, the same way I destroyed that guy who bet me $50 over Diddy Kong being playable (hint: he ran away from the internet when Diddy was confirmed), the same way I destroyed Chu, and the same way I destroyed anyone who opposes THE MEN OF MOONKNIGHT!!!

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Do we have guesses for Wii Fit Trainers other specials other than Flying Hula Hoop Armor and Volleyball Spike?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Something with the Balance Board perhaps? Could be a Down Special or Side Special. Anything goes. I have no expectations, but I bet she'll play quite smooth. She got that Sheik / Zero Suit Samus vibe. She'll probably be as agile as them, and her jumps especially remind me of ZSS.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
@John- Ridley is too old as in he's irrelevant or some ****? (which isn't really true considering he was in Other M and that came out not even 3 years ago yet)

Or just old in general (I guess R.O.B, Pit and G&W shouldn't be in either... inb4they'reretropickstheydontcount)
More like "irrelevant and old because I say so" logic.

AKA Noah is just a stupid small fragile child who posts his imaginary ideas hoping they will be his one saving grace.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I honestly don't have any interest whatsoever in visiting the other threads

I mean, this thread pretty much covers every base in a sense soooo... yeah
Except Baseball, because it's off-topic. :awesome:

I'd like to see more than just the B moves changed for Toon Link. Since Sakurai only gave him that because he wanted all Links to have the same B moves from side weird idea of tradition, I don't see them much changing.(I don't see why, but eh)

So I'd like to concentrate on A moves. Mind you, every actual in-game clone in the first two games had a near identical moveset to the original. With slight differences. Only Toon Link(and the Alloys and Crazy Hand, and if you want to get technical, Giga Bowser, two of the Landmasters, and Wario-Man) really fits the bill of "has more than half of the original's moves". If even.

I don't think they should've given Link the Hurricane Spin for his on ground Up B. Should've been like Melee with his aerial 64 version.

But, if we want to separate them more, Link can get a Bombchu for Down B(let's say we're getting Toon Link back), and his Megaton Hammer for his Forward B. Let's be honest, his Gale Boomerang is bad. Toon Link's Boomerang(and the other 3 from Melee and 64) didn't actually suck.

Alternatively, Link could keep his Boomerang for Forward B, and use his Megatom Hammer for B. His Bow isn't that great, and while iconic, yes, it's not that big of a deal at this point. He lost his Boomerang in the latest game, after all.(he didn't have a Bow in all games either. Or a Hammer. Or a regular Bomb. Albeit, a lot of those changes were to the overhead-style Link, who is arguably Young Link, but I mean Link as a whole, not specific versions, for the purpose of this)

I wouldn't mind some of Adult Link's A moves to reference Skyward Sword. Like his Skyward Strike. I forgot, would that make more sense as a Smash Up A or a Smash Side A?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Honestly, out of all the other big popular characters (MegaMan level popularity) I can only really see Mewtwo making it in. K.Rool and Ridley could both still easily be excluded. I´d hate that, but it might happen.

As for Link´s specials, am thinking we will probably not see the Gale Boomerang on Link this time. Perhaps a regular one, or the Skyward Strike would work. Think a regular Boomerang is the most likely out of everything. The Gale Boomerang was way too situational.

Speaking of Zelda, 4chan had a rumor posted that the next Zelda will be a ´direct sequel to Twiligjht Princess´. And Zelda would have a deeper role in it, there would be a gaint overworld map, and it would have 10 dungeons.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Why does everyone have this impression that I'm supposed to write a Habanero x Golden fanfic? Like I've already said, I don't think there is going to be BL themes in the fanfic me and Opossum are writing but...

IF I WRITE ONE ON THE SIDE, WOULD IT GET YOU GUYS TO KEEP QUIET? I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not... :laugh:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
So guys, shine spiking needs to return, but freaking the shine needs to not be totally broken. It needs like about 5-15 seconds of lag or something in that ballpark.
Why does everyone have this impression that I'm supposed to write a Habanero x Golden fanfic? Like I've already said, I don't think there is going to be BL themes in the fanfic me and Opossum are writing but...

IF I WRITE ONE ON THE SIDE, WOULD IT GET YOU GUYS TO KEEP QUIET? I honestly can't tell if you're being serious or not... :laugh:
I'm only serious if you can write one better than Holder, who has said numerous times that he could write a better romance novelette than you.

I also think that Hab-Hab might have said that he would be up to "a challenge" as well... :smirk:

Oh, and I'll throw my hat into the pit name into the hat as well, because according to at least disfunk some of my material is steaming hot.

I got the most sensual non-sexual Holder scene you would ever hear in your life written, and I guarantee you that everyone here wants to read it.

D

Deleted member

Habanero and I have become more like brothers over time, so it is unlikely there will be an actual "me vs. him" fight at this point.

It's almost as if we've grown so accustomed to each other's behavior that we can mock each other about it while finding humor in it.

And all y'all can go to Hell if you didn't get the reference I was making. Pretty sure Johnny Boy, Habanero, and disfunk did. :awesome: Only a reference to the best animated film of all time.

EDIT:

Though personality-wise, I wonder if people would see Habanero more as Scar and me as Mufasa than the other way around...

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Honestly, out of all the other big popular characters (MegaMan level popularity) I can only really see Mewtwo making it in. K.Rool and Ridley could both still easily be excluded. I´d hate that, but it might happen.

As for Link´s specials, am thinking we will probably not see the Gale Boomerang on Link this time. Perhaps a regular one, or the Skyward Strike would work. Think a regular Boomerang is the most likely out of everything. The Gale Boomerang was way too situational.

Speaking of Zelda, 4chan had a rumor posted that the next Zelda will be a ´direct sequel to Twiligjht Princess´. And Zelda would have a deeper role in it, there would be a gaint overworld map, and it would have 10 dungeons.
You know, with Link reusing his TP incarnation, it could have some leverage. Either way, I'll take it with a grain of salt.

Also, hee ho!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
(although to be fair, this is the greatest kind of stupid in the world, and a brand of stupid we could all use, and also a kind of stupid that makes smash bros. better!)​
For Nyke, (the Ike player in the vid) this is also the greatest kind of luck in the world.

EDIT:

Though personality-wise, I wonder if people would see Habanero more as Scar and me as Mufasa than the other way around...
I vote yes for this.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
So basically try to do what Brawl did with Mario's down B, but instead of failing, succeeding in making the character more unique and well-rounded=???
Si Señor
Maybe one or two. Personally, I would keep his boomerang (if Link keeps his stupid Gale Boomerang) and/or his bombs (his bombs should 100% return if Link uses a regular boomerang). His other projectile special (bow and arrow) plus one of those two can leave, though, although hopefully that doesn't mean he isn't good at long-range attacks. Personally, if he loses two of his 3 long-range specials, I hope at least 1 of the 2 new moves he gets is a new long-range projectile if that situation occurs
I would have no issues with this at all.
Oh, and the more I think about it, the more I don't like the Skull Hammer. Kirby and King Dedede already use hammers, whereas the only other character that uses a bow and arrow and boomerangs is Link. Toon Link would literally be dubbed more of a clone for getting a hammer, and it would probably be less original.

And while I'm at it, Toon Link certainly won't get cut. Not for Impa, not for Toad, not for any of the stupid unoriginal characters people suggest.
How would you feel if the Skull hammer was only used for a heavy hitting F-Smash?
A sad day will it be if Toon Link gets swapped for Toad imo

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Why does everyone have this impression that I'm supposed to write a Habanero x Golden fanfic?
Because you're the person most experienced for the job. I mean, do you honestly expect a straight male to write a story about steamy hot (pun intended) men doing unspeakable sexual acts. I mean, that would be the equivalent of a clown doing stock car racing. It's basically leaving it up to the professional, the person that is most experienced with a particular job.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Habanero and I have become more like brothers over time, so it is unlikely there will be an actual "me vs. him" fight at this point.
Too much brotherly love. :troll:

Speaking of, that'd be funny if one of Villager's taunts was digging into the ground, and he picked up a Fossil, a Centipede, a Pill Bug(the last two come from broken Rocks), a Gyroid, some Ore, or a Mole Cricket.

D

Deleted member

Because you're the person most experienced for the job. I mean, do you honestly expect a straight male to write a story about steamy hot (pun intended) men doing unspeakable sexual acts. I mean, that would be the equivalent of a clown doing stock car racing. It's basically leaving it up to the professional, the person that is most experienced with a particular job.
....can't tell if there is a stealth insult in there.....

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
...So why aren't you writing it?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
...So why aren't you writing it?
Because the mods will be all over my ass, everyone will be mentally scarred for life, Golden will assassinate me out of spite and embarrassment, and too lazy to write.

Look, I'm not going to unleash hell just for ****s and giggles you know.

D

Deleted member

Future of Smash 4:

:troll:

Over 15,000 signatures (too late to do an Over 9000! joke) on that petition.
At this point, I hope Sakurai at the very least throws in a Reggie cameo somewhere (preferably on the Wii Fit stage) to throw the people a bone.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Flatworms are hermaphrodites. They wrestle in water while fencing with their sharp male parts, trying to jab it deep inside the other. The winner impregnates the loser, who has to carry the eggs and be the woman.

This is how I imagine a Habanero X Golden fight and/or romance novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom