• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOL i love how you make such a big deal about it, no ones gonna be like **** GOOSE IS GONNA STAY OVERNIGHT **** WHAT DO I DO...
Well I don't want to be inviting myself....

HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH
OMG....

BUTTER THAT BACON BOY!
DAD MY HEART HURTS!
BUTTER THAT BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!
Simpsons?

_kSo_

Smash Master
KSO's Birthday

Hey guys.

Happy Birthday to me.

Bethany got me a kickass iLuv which is an alarm clock with a dock for your iPod and it plays the iPod through the speakers. And it has a radio. It's pretty awesome and I love it.

Thanks, Bethany
I love you

Heh, can't wait for this weekend.

Hint: Azng is returning.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Alan, you're 21 one now, right?

Also, guys, I just found out Mew2King DOES do drugs:
DK beats fox at least 7-3 on FD, 6-4 on DL64, 6-4 on poke stad, 4-6 on BF, idk the other stages

if anyone disagrees with the DK vs fox on FD then MM me 50 dollars all FD
See???

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
hey does anyone want to team this weekend? microwave, kirk, alan, bunbun, goose, whoever else there may be that i cant think of because im drawing blanks

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Alan, you're 21 one now, right?
he is 20.

---------------

and that is why, i would NEVER give credits to Mew2King.

He is one of the best player indeed, but what more than that?

whenever he loses to someone, he throws excuses about it, especially about that character.

i think it is after KDJ beat him with Sheik, Mew2King started saying sheik counters marth etc.

Sheik DOES NOT COUNTER Marth.
Maybe KDJ was better player than him.

he always puts some topic under his thoughts ONLY.
just let him say whatever he wants to. fuck that.

voorhese

Smash Master
Why should I put so much effort into something like recording matches then clipping them and uploading them when no one takes any time to ever thank me? As I recall, last time I recorded matches, all anyone ever did was bitch and moan about how they weren't uploaded yet.
......:confused:

Last I checked, there was only a certain Voorhese who followed that attitude.
The only people who was bitched was... actually, Voorhese, and only Voorhese

wtf is this?, if ur talking about me wanting him to post my matches (like the 3rd ssbo i ever went to) , that was because they were were my first actual matches recorded, and besides im not the ones B!tching about not having a recording set up now......, and sry to say , unless my trip to see my mom gets canceled i cant come this weekend either, and its really starting to suck, because dustin, sawyer, and a few other players stopped playing, the only person who i can play with is, dustins 10 yr old brother, who can beat him =), and who also entered my little tourney, and he had to team with a kid(his partner) who needed work, and he had to play his one stock against the other teams total of 3 stock... he won, but lost match and the team took second, both players he was playing against had tech skill, but he didnt lol... but the point is that i can only play with him on weekends, and i havent even plugged in my gamecube since last 2 weekends ago, when i thought i was going to the last ssbo... anyways sry if i made anyone mad about that post that was dumb of me, and i hope to see everyone as soon as i can

BunBun

Smash Master
Announcement, People

Georgia Tech sucks balls.

classes are so fucked up that pisses me off.

and my advisor lied to me, too.

i might take ONLY 13 credits next semester.
it will DEFINITELY force me to attend this dumb school at least one semester more.
No, don't. Just come back here.

wtf is this?, if ur talking about me wanting him to post my matches (like the 3rd ssbo i ever went to) , that was because they were were my first actual matches recorded, and besides im not the ones B!tching about not having a recording set up now......, and sry to say , unless my trip to see my mom gets canceled i cant come this weekend either, and its really starting to suck, because dustin, sawyer, and a few other players stopped playing, the only person who i can play with is, dustins 10 yr old brother, who can beat him =), and who also entered my little tourney, and he had to team with a kid(his partner) who needed work, and he had to play his one stock against the other teams total of 3 stock... he won, but lost match and the team took second, both players he was playing against had tech skill, but he didnt lol... but the point is that i can only play with him on weekends, and i havent even plugged in my gamecube since last 2 weekends ago, when i thought i was going to the last ssbo... anyways sry if i made anyone mad about that post that was dumb of me, and i hope to see everyone as soon as i can
Johns? Also, force those cu/\/ts to start playing again.

he is 20.

---------------

and that is why, i would NEVER give credits to Mew2King.

He is one of the best player indeed, but what more than that?

whenever he loses to someone, he throws excuses about it, especially about that character.

i think it is after KDJ beat him with Sheik, Mew2King started saying sheik counters marth etc.

Sheik DOES NOT COUNTER Marth.
Maybe KDJ was better player than him.

he always puts some topic under his thoughts ONLY.
just let him say whatever he wants to. fuck that.
Calm down. It's okay, you're still korean. Relax.
Maybe I'm not reading between the lines, but does that mean I can stay there?
Yes. Provided you don't just stay at Brian's =P

_kSo_

Smash Master
hey does anyone want to team this weekend? microwave, kirk, alan, bunbun, goose, whoever else there may be that i cant think of because im drawing blanks

If everyone who said they were coming actually shows up, I will be partnering with someone other than goose...

Sorry goose, but special occasion, you understand :p

bnny

Smash Rookie
lol no, hes 20, i am older than alan >_>
everyone is older than alan.

really random question and you will all probably stare at me as though im crazy, but have you ever done random teamings? you know, like, picking a team out of a hat. you'd probably get some really interesting combinations... i can even see a few frustrated people killing their partners just to get them out of the way. heh. clashing personalities in teammates = drama = fun to watch.

plus it might give someone less experienced an opportunity to be teaming with someone (excuse me as i use your term) of a "higher playing level" in a competition. i was just asking. thought it would be funny.

let the stares commence.

Mr H

Smash Ace
everyone is older than alan..
alan maybe we go to the same grade school !

really random question and you will all probably stare at me as though im crazy, but have you ever done random teamings? you know, like, picking a team out of a hat. you'd probably get some really interesting combinations... i can even see a few frustrated people killing their partners just to get them out of the way. heh. clashing personalities in teammates = drama = fun to watch.

plus it might give someone less experienced an opportunity to be teaming with someone (excuse me as i use your term) of a "higher playing level" in a competition. i was just asking. thought it would be funny.

let the stares commence.
*stares at you like you are crazy* :laugh:
that's an interesting idea sounds like it would be fun but idk it would make the tourney a lot less serious

goosefactor

Smash Lord

If everyone who said they were coming actually shows up, I will be partnering with someone other than goose...

Sorry goose, but special occasion, you understand :p
Um....ok? I must say that I appreciate you keeping me in the loop. Hmm, seeing as how you're just tossing me aside, I'm gonna have to go out on a limb here and assume that this person is better than me?

On that note, George, if you still haven't found anyone, then yes, I'll team with you.

Also, Jay, assuming you're still up for it, I'd be happy to team with you for the following one (Sorry Alan, but special occasion, you understand :p).

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Seeing as how it is already Wednesday evening with no confirmation from Tink and Big C and some johns from Zjiin (:p), this weekend's tournament will have $5 entry fee for singles and $10 entry fee for doubles, as usual. Watch the thread or the Facebook group for updates regarding the higher-entry tournaments.

Also, COM 114 class being canceled tomorrow and speeches being moved back a day because most people's outlines sucked = epic win.

kirkq

Smash Ace
unless my trip to see my mom gets canceled i cant come this weekend either, and its really starting to suck, because dustin, sawyer, and a few other players stopped playing, the only person who i can play with is, dustins 10 yr old brother, who can beat him =), and who also entered my little tourney, and he had to team with a kid(his partner) who needed work, and he had to play his one stock against the other teams total of 3 stock... he won, but lost match and the team took second, both players he was playing against had tech skill, but he didnt lol... but the point is that i can only play with him on weekends, and i havent even plugged in my gamecube since last 2 weekends ago, when i thought i was going to the last ssbo... anyways sry if i made anyone mad about that post that was dumb of me
but i fail the dumb kid classes like language arts....

Anyway, microwave asked to team previously in the thread, so if he wants to team he needs to post. Otherwise I'd be up for teaming with anyone that isn't a Johnson.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Anyway, microwave asked to team previously in the thread, so if he wants to team he needs to post. Otherwise I'd be up for teaming with anyone that isn't a Johnson.
I still haven't heard from George yet. I wouldn't mind teaming with you, Kirk. I dunno if you would even want to since you've never mentioned it before.

It really doesn't matter who I team with either (expect for Bryan since we've been playing for years [sorry Bryan]).

If you want to, Kirk, then just let me know. Same goes for you George. Or you guys can just team together and I can find someone else. Just let me know.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
haha i still need a partner too unless no one wants to team :( but then again theres always iggys idea...level 8 ganon here i come! but seriously teams?

'Fro

Smash Lord
I still haven't heard from George yet. I wouldn't mind teaming with you, Kirk. I dunno if you would even want to since you've never mentioned it before.

It really doesn't matter who I team with either (expect for Bryan since we've been playing for years [sorry Bryan]).

If you want to, Kirk, then just let me know. Same goes for you George. Or you guys can just team together and I can find someone else. Just let me know.
Googers, with all of Kirk and George's confusion, as well as Kirk classifying you as a Johnson, not to mention Alan's myestery partner, wanna form a Johnson team with me?

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Googers, with all of Kirk and George's confusion, as well as Kirk classifying you as a Johnson, not to mention Alan's myestery partner, wanna form a Johnson team with me?
Ah, sorry Fro, I was thinking you were teaming with Craig. I forgot that nub wasn't gonna be there this weekend (I'll have to harass him later). I didn't mean to single you out or anything. Sure, I'll be happy to team with you.

'Fro

Smash Lord
Ah, sorry Fro, I was thinking you were teaming with Craig. I forgot that nub wasn't gonna be there this weekend (I'll have to harass him later). I didn't mean to single you out or anything. Sure, I'll be happy to team with you.
Then we're good to go! I'll think up a team name for our one-SSBO stand!

Mr H

Smash Ace
o il be there and im teaming with dark flow
and Bryan thats a pretty sweet sig u got there

Top Bottom