• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Hmmm...Looking at the schedule, I just might be able to squeeze in for singles in time. I'll have to hear more stories of Craig beasting with some random teammate, though... crap. I wanted to go another round with KTF MagicNs, among other things. Plus, I'm pretty sure I've made my love for team Melee well-publicized by now.

Also, you know what...I'll learn Catan if you guys play this weekend. Maybe it'll work for me better than Ultimate Stratego did. Goose, just don't somehow completely counter me the way you do in Melee. At least, don't do it outright. Think of it as throwing your Ness at me as opposed to your Peach/Sheik. :)
ouch fro, ouch

EDIT: Dark Flow sucks dick for a quarter, you heard it here first!!

EDIT2: Carl, monster rancher/super mario world/pokemon mm $100000?

'Fro

Smash Lord
Wow, guys, seriously. I think my partner's a beast, and I'm disappointed that I won't be able to make it for teams. That's it. Seriously. Also, random does not equal bad.

To add to the mm thing: Craig, mm Battletoads & Double Dragon?

Mr H

Smash Ace
Shi T Son Its On Whooooooooooooooooooooo
ya me and goose gots some biznass boiiii lol jk

!

mm monster rancher/super mario world/pokemon mm $100000?
dude u know il do that

Wow, guys, seriously. I think my partner's a beast, and I'm disappointed that I won't be able to make it for teams. That's it. Seriously. Also, random does not equal bad.

To add to the mm thing: Craig, mm Battletoads & Double Dragon?
im nott as beast without the other pair of ******* in the sky lol

Craig, bring Mario All-Stars.
ya il bring it for sure along with some money for all these money matches lol

this weekend is going to be the ****

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Me and Jay are teaming

---> Team Built Ford Tough is revived!!!

Also, me and Jay have the best costumes.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I'm stuck with the truck again this week (and prolly next week too). Also, I'm making a rule for the weekend: When it's night, whoever has shotgun needs to remind me to turn the light knob ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT. Compliance?

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'm stuck with the truck again this week (and prolly next week too). Also, I'm making a rule for the weekend: When it's night, whoever has shotgun needs to remind me to turn the light knob ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT. Compliance?
I'm going throw up at work today so maybe I can get out of work tomorrow so I can actually play singles for a change 0_o

bnny

Smash Rookie
i'll drive your big red truck, goose! i like your big red truck!
just give me 12 hours to get there.....

oh and hi. i think i met a bunch of you when i was there three weeks ago... but then i met a lot of people and i cant keep it all straight.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Alright, so beginning with this SSBO, we will be enforcing a smaller "grace period" regarding when we actually start the tournament. I know that in the past we often put off actually starting doubles until something like 3 PM and beyond, but given our rising attendance and the possibility of involved players having prior obligations in the same day, I really would like to get things going at 2:30 PM at the latest. Basically, this means that if you are not fully registered, that is, have signed the registration sheet and given one of the TOs your admission fee, you will not be entered into doubles.

That is all. Let's see if we can make this work.

BunBun

Smash Master

Seeing as how this is usually me, sure =D

Also, what time are you coming down?

Mr H

Smash Ace
I'm going throw up at work today so maybe I can get out of work tomorrow so I can actually play singles for a change 0_o
lol the things we do for ssbo

il be in town around 9-10 with my snes and fire blanket i also got an awesome Halloween costume(no spoilers)

also goose make sure u bring some money that i can take from u in the roy mm and to pay ur traffic tickets

voorhese

Smash Master
ok who the **** am i teaming with?, cuz if no one will team with me ill have to team up with some random dude, or go doubles SOLO!!!!!!!!!! and since you dont want to get embarrassed, i suggest one of you team with me =)

bnny

Smash Rookie
wow my girlfriend is on smashboards....

awesome
yes, i know i am.

aaand goose im not exactly a "full-fledged smasher." i just have big aspirations. ive got a couple guys down here trying to train me up...but i bet alan would do a better job. my goal is to beat him one day. according to him it has to be with official ssbo rules...anthony, you'll have to be TO for that one. but it will happen, i'll win, and he'll get pissed, and then i can retire.

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
sorry i cant make this ****...kirkq we should team together sometime, i would like to team with you all at some point...so far its been andrew, craig, and andrew2

1: Are you a regular at SSBO?
yes
2: Do you kill your teammate often?
no
3: Are you Andrew?
maybe...he does post on EVERYONES ACCOUNTS rofl

voorhese

Smash Master
lol... if u seen the kids in my school u would get it.... my problem is the classes are easy, but all u have to do is do homework, which is the one thing i dont do, so what i meant was dumb kids pass it, but i dont

not that history is for dumb kids

Top Bottom