• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
Well just f'n awesome... I've had a car all weekend and you guys had to make plans and i could of been out there.... Geez...... Too bad that I have to return it today or else XD.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
oh well... Matt, you should never forget the fact that Police at purdue loves you.
Heh, ya....unfortunately they've taken a shine to me. The police love me almost as much as the Purdue transportation dept. loves you since they dropped you off like 7 states away from Wiley when they could've just dropped you off at its front door. :p

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Heh, ya....unfortunately they've taken a shine to me. The police love me almost as much as the Purdue transportation dept. loves you since they dropped you off like 7 states away from Wiley when they could've just dropped you off at its front door. :p
So True.

and... little announcement, sirs.

I got my result for 2nd CS test back.

i got another F.

I hate CS.

TJTeeJay

Smash Rookie
Hey is there anyone around Purdue campus who wants to play a bit this week? I'm thinking of going on saturday, so I want to get some practice beforehand (never been to a tournament before). I'm up to play anyone, regardless of skill level, just FYI. Anyway let me know.

BunBun

Smash Master
Hey is there anyone around Purdue campus who wants to play a bit this week? I'm thinking of going on saturday, so I want to get some practice beforehand (never been to a tournament before). I'm up to play anyone, regardless of skill level, just FYI. Anyway let me know.
Yeah dude, I've got exams monday and tuesday, but past that I should be pretty free. What part of campus do you live in?

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
TJ, I am glad to see that you have taken an interest in our community here; I am certain that you will find our group to be welcoming to all new players regardless of skill level. I applaud you for considering going to your first tournament (and making it our own SSBO) as a good deal of new players shy away from tournament play; you do not seem to have this problem, however, so props for that.

Welcome to the community, and I look forward to meeting you this Saturday.

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
hey man me too im pretty much free monday wednes and friday afternoons

TJTeeJay

Smash Rookie
I'm northern campus, I have some time tomorrow if anyone wants to play a few rounds. Time/place? Let me know

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Dr. Timothy M. Whalen /Director of Civil Engineering Academic Programs said:
You will note that, on this page, it indicates that CS 159 is not required; in fact, while the School of Civil Engineering will accept CS 159 as satisfying the FYE Science Selective requirement, we prefer that our students take CHM 116
NOTHING. NOTHING sounded better than Dr. Whalen's E-mail.
CHM116 is what i made B, when i was in purdue.

CS 159 is not required. heh.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
If I fail CS here, and some tragedy breaks out, i will.
We hate to see you fail, but we love to see you transfer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvlCu1_noTc
you must watch that video.
if i ask you about that video and do not know about it, you are not my friend.
Heh, I literally got tested on this last week in my Music Appreciation class (ya, I just NOW got around to taking it). Well, I at least got tested on the Mozart piece. Symphony No. 40, right? At least it better be cause that's what I put on my test....

TJTeeJay

Smash Rookie
Tark? Wiley? Owen? Hilltop? Mackey? Do you live in Mackey? =P
Mackey? Getting warmer..

My friend here has a gamecube but he may be busy. If anyone has one near the north end of campus liiiiike around wiley, I can just come meet you there. Word.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Mackey? Getting warmer..

My friend here has a gamecube but he may be busy. If anyone has one near the north end of campus liiiiike around wiley, I can just come meet you there. Word.
I have a cube and I live on the north side of campus as well.

Welcome to the smash community, TJ.

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I can come down to purdue tomorrow for some smash if anyone wants to play. Besides, Alan has meh daggers at his place. So do be warned that I might be armed at some point tomorrow. ^-^ Plus I think Alan would like some recorded matches me vs. him.

And now for the most random thing ever. Vorheysususususublakaaaaaa! Wanna be my partner for doubles in two weeks?

Ya. I won't be showing up this weekend due to I have work and other scheduled plans. Also, im still unstable in the mind due to the hearing of my grandpa having stomach cancer and refusing treatment.

Anyways, I'll check the forums later tonight. Peace.

voorhese

Smash Master
I can come down to purdue tomorrow for some smash if anyone wants to play. Besides, Alan has meh daggers at his place. So do be warned that I might be armed at some point tomorrow. ^-^ Plus I think Alan would like some recorded matches me vs. him.

And now for the most random thing ever. Vorheysususususublakaaaaaa! Wanna be my partner for doubles in two weeks?

Ya. I won't be showing up this weekend due to I have work and other scheduled plans. Also, im still unstable in the mind due to the hearing of my grandpa having stomach cancer and refusing treatment.

Anyways, I'll check the forums later tonight. Peace.
if by Vorheysususususublakaaaaaa! you mean me, i thought you'd never ask, i was thinking about it, since we know eachother like booksno body would be expecting us to double, maybe we would be good doubles partners =), so if u mean me then ya i will be...sry about your grandpa

BunBun

Smash Master
omg you are so queer
=D

if by Vorheysususususublakaaaaaa! you mean me, i thought you'd never ask, i was thinking about it, since we know eachother like booksno body would be expecting us to double, maybe we would be good doubles partners =), so if u mean me then ya i will be...sry about your grandpa
Except now we've all read it...

Augh, who is my teammate this week?

mecatomato

Smash Lord
We hate to see you fail, but we love to see you transfer.
heh, i know. i am in the funny situation.

there is a korean proverb, Ho Sa Da Ma (好事多魔) [Koreans did not have written Korean until few hundred years ago... so sayings are in Chinese]

which means...
If there is a good thing, the bad thing follows.

it often used other way around, too. when I typed that in the Dictionary, it says,

"There’s many a slip between the cup and the lip."

Heh, I literally got tested on this last week in my Music Appreciation class (ya, I just NOW got around to taking it). Well, I at least got tested on the Mozart piece. Symphony No. 40, right? At least it better be cause that's what I put on my test....
YAY, you know it!!
IT IS Mozart Symphony No.40. yes. =)
First Movement, more to be specific. hehe

ac_burito

Smash Journeyman
heh, i know. i am in the funny situation.

there is a korean proverb, Ho Sa Da Ma (好事多魔) [Koreans did not have written Korean until few hundred years ago... so sayings are in Chinese]
ha yeah since we all, minus alan, knew that was chinese instead of korean :)

oh and someone make a dew crew thing

name

Smash Cadet
First of all, the Titans are awesome. Sorry, Ahmed.

Augh, who is my teammate this week?
For Melty? Me!!! We really need to get around to playing that.

Second of all. My parents also might be coming up this Saturday, which I just find odd with how many other people's parents are coming up here.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
BunBun, I've seen basically all derrickcomedy videos, been following them for like, 2years. Even friended the guys on facebook.

Funny thing is, people always say I act like the black guy, always lol. Especially from Bro **** too.

"Carl, you're that black guy from Bro ****" = common term

Top Bottom