• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

DracoFox

Smash Ace
I played with Samus a lot. It was rather f'n fun. XD Oh ya, I just got home. My *** is freezing, and it was a wonderful bike ride home from the frat house.

_kSo_

Smash Master
So anthony and fro are still awake and they need to be awake in 3 hours. they probably won't be sleeping anytime soon either.

LOloLOLolllOLlOlOLlOOlOl

'Fro

Smash Lord
So anthony and fro are still awake and they need to be awake in 3 hours. they probably won't be sleeping anytime soon either.

LOloLOLolllOLlOlOLlOOlOl
And I'm awake right now after parting ways with Goose and CKit. I've also seen the highest degree of P.O.'d -ness that I've ever seen from Goose. "I hate everything about this minute. It's cold, it's icy, my nose is running, and I can't see!":laugh:

Also, The recliner in Alan's room is top tier.

Also, the Japanese version of the Ring is a severe disappointment.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
I've also seen the highest degree of P.O.'d -ness that I've ever seen from Goose. "I hate everything about this minute. It's cold, it's icy, my nose is running, and I can't see!":laugh:
Heh, but you forgot the most crucial complaint that I had: Tiredness.

Also, the Japanese version of the Ring is a severe disappointment.
Ya.:ohwell:
Like I said before though, we'll be sure to get something with more of a scare factor in it.

goose has officially been changed to goosinator that is all
LOL. You guys have given me so many freakin' names now, you know that!?

Heh, the whole weekend was just awesome. So much randomness took place, but we should all pat ourselves on the back because we stuck to "The List" and nearly did everything on it.

Also, team KSO/Ckit in Ultimate Stratego is so F'n broken.

Also, also, Prima Fro.

CunningKitsune

Smash Ace
Yeah, I don't think that I have ever laughed so much in my life. LOL It was ridiculous. Between our testing of the Dark Room Theory with "YOU WANT PRAY GAME?", the most random and risk-riddled Ultimate Stratego strategy ever, Alan "switching lanes" while gradually falling down the frat's stairs, and various driving incidents, this truly was a time to remember. Unfortunately, we failed with respect to playing SC thanks to LAN cables. >_< Regardless, though, I think that we should all be quite proud of ourselves for our progress on the list (only we would have to make an itinerary of enjoyable things to do to motivate ourselves LOL).

_kSo_

Smash Master
Regardless, though, I think that we should all be quite proud of ourselves for our progress on the list (only we would have to make an itinerary of enjoyable things to do to motivate ourselves LOL).
honestly, the only reason I thought we made that list was so that we didn't just sit around playing smash all day and yelling "YOU WANT PRAY GAME" at each other

'Fro

Smash Lord
FINALLY! I've been trying to find that image! That right there summed up the entire experience! :laugh:

Also, team 'Fro + Anybody in Ultimate Stratego is bottom tier. *Is still haunted*

Also, I'm an alcoholic beverage.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Yeah, I don't think that I have ever laughed so much in my life during this trip. LOL It was ridiculous. Between our testing of the Dark Room Theory with "YOU WANT PRAY GAME?", the most random and risk-riddled Ultimate Stratego strategy ever, Alan "switching lanes" while gradually falling down the frat's stairs, and various driving incidents, this truly was a time to remember. Unfortunately, we failed with respect to playing SC thanks to LAN cables. >_< Regardless, though, I think that we should all be quite proud of ourselves for our progress on the list (only we would have to make an itinerary of enjoyable things to do to motivate ourselves LOL).
LOL, omFg.

Heh, let's not forget that Alan made $3 for his rounds of salsa shots and for doing an Urkel impersonation in front of Cassidy.

Clayfighter

voorhese

Smash Master
hey guys, i may not be getting free money to go to this, and idk if i can get a job in time, so it looks like im going to have to talk to japn or someone like that to see if i can borrow like 20-30$ so i can go to this, cuz its already been to long

BIG C

Smash Master
FINALLY! I've been trying to find that image! That right there summed up the entire experience! :laugh:

Also, team 'Fro + Anybody in Ultimate Stratego is bottom tier. *Is still haunted*

Also, I'm an alcoholic beverage.
i dunno how you didn't find it. all i did was type in you want pray game in google and went to images and it was like the first thing on there.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
LOL

Good matches kso and goosesies
Hey, thanks man. Heh, I didn't remember playing those at all, so they were pretty fun to watch (apart from getting frustrated by obvious opportunities that I never capitalized on). Ya, Alan played pretty good there. I dunno, I think I need to think more when playing with Marth because your guys' spacies are improving much more than my Marth is, and the matchups, for how close and even they are, is becoming harder and harder (that's what she said) for me. Heh, and once again, I think I saw like a gazillion edgegaurding opportunities that never took place. >_> Oh well.

i dunno how you didn't find it. all i did was type in you want pray game in google and went to images and it was like the first thing on there.
Ya, well, you'd THINK it would be obvious, Big C, but if you don't already know, unlike me, 'Fro sucks at a lot of things in life. Also, I think that sentence needs more commas, no?

Also, good job on the banner, Mr. PurdueSmash.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Click on the banner you noobclowns.

That's the link to the thread. It seems like fro was the only one who figured it out LOL

either that or you guys are all choobtowns and not posting in the JAB thread 0_o

Top Bottom