• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

_kSo_

Smash Master
Alan: Heh, thanks for the backup clothes. Last night was just ridiculous. I enjoyed the set we had in singles. Tell HP not to be so greedy, and to save me some next time. And I must say, those VA tech guys were excellent guests. Your frat should invite them over more often.
Yea dud we'll save you some blastoise next time. And the VA guys broke our fire pit too 0_o

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
I watched some of the 1vs1 videos on Youtube.

Though I am not there, i thank you, shineDEX.

anyway...
Overall, Good job people.
Matt // against fox, you lose timing too easily, especially when you get to edge guard...
just use counter, if fox/falco is trying to sweetspot the edge.
If not just go kick his ass.

alan// on one video.. george vs you...
were you playing brawl? lol
spot dodge, usmash, spot dodge, down smash, spot dodge, down smash etc.
i laughed so hard.

Ahmed//
MORE MISSILES!!!!! AND MORE BOMBS!!!!!!!!
and FINALLY i think i found your style. you better watch out, son. maybe not.

oh well, you did pretty good.

George//
you are not me.
you should not use sideB at the bottom of the stage.

for sheik... where are the tilts and smash attacks ?? ;_;

BunBun

Smash Master
I'm openingly admitting that I'm gay.

The only reasons why I come to these tournaments is for one thing.... Kirk.

I'm deeply in love with Kirk and I thought that by getting involved with this smash community, I'd get closer and closer to him.

I'm begining to realize that Kirk feels the same about me, so expect us to be "teaming" alot more often <3

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Matt // against fox, you lose timing too easily, especially when you get to edge guard...
just use counter, if fox/falco is trying to sweetspot the edge.
If not just go kick his ass.
Thanks Maus. I agree, I do need to work on these things. Especially being Marth, I gotta punish spacies much more severely than I do for being off the edge. See, another reason for you to come back to Purdue- to help me with my game!

*Heh, mad props on the finer details of your post, Andrew. Funny stuff.

BunBun

Smash Master
Thanks Maus. I agree, I do need to work on these things. Especially being Marth, I gotta punish spacies much more severely than I do for being off the edge. See, another reason for you to come back to Purdue- to help me with my game!

*Heh, mad props on the finer details of your post, Andrew. Funny stuff.
Give the props to Kirk for figuring out my password =P

'Fro

Smash Lord
Ahmed//
MORE MISSILES!!!!! AND MORE BOMBS!!!!!!!!
and FINALLY i think i found your style. you better watch out, son. maybe not.

oh well, you did pretty good.
Thank you, dong-seng!

Well, I do plan on changing a couple of things in my play-style. I went to the Samus boards to get help with a couple of things, particulalrly the Jiggs match-up. I'll try out that first. If not, guess I'll just try some other character for that.

Sir_Kibble

Smash Cadet
I'm openingly admitting that I'm gay.

The only reasons why I come to these tournaments is for one thing.... Kirk.

I'm deeply in love with Kirk and I thought that by getting involved with this smash community, I'd get closer and closer to him.

I'm begining to realize that Kirk feels the same about me, so expect us to be "teaming" alot more often <3
Rofl Kirkq'd.

... oh yes ... high quality contribution right there.

voorhese

Smash Master
hey everyone ignore the goldenboys posts, he's used to playing people like sawyer, and he used to ****** noobs, and hes 10 so you know...

also im getting a gamebridge for my new laptop, but since it has a webcam anyways (at top of screen), do u guys like the idea of getting the match via gamebridge, and the reaction of the people watching the matches/ players playing via webcam thats already there?

ShineDEX

Smash Journeyman
Top Bottom