• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Battle Opera - West Lafayette, IN, USA

goosefactor

Smash Lord
Rofl, you were prolly playing against me, Jay. Also, Pants just told me that I need both the name and identifier to add a friend, so mine is : goosefactor/goose

LOL, Andrew, I hate you and Kirk.

BunBun

Smash Master
From a conversation:

Me: I have it until the end of July
Matt:well that would expolain it
or that
i just didnt expect it to be a year lease
Me: yup
Matt: get molested
kinda like brett
Me: WAHAHAHAHAHA
**** YES

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
You can't actually be doing anything with 900 apm ...
Especially when all you have a couple of drones and a bloody overlord ...
Of course, your opponent might be a little lax with 37. O_o

I've watched my roommate play, and he has terrible micro and 6 billion apm at the same time ...

**** I want that game to come out already.
I don't know that my computer will be able to run it ...
But I love Starcraft too much to care.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
From a conversation:

Me: I have it until the end of July
Matt:well that would expolain it
or that
i just didnt expect it to be a year lease
Me: yup
Matt: get molested
kinda like brett
Me: WAHAHAHAHAHA
**** YES
Heh

How am i suppose to get work done with flash games like this on the internet:

http://www.playedonline.com/game/598161/super-mario-crossover.html
LOL, ya, good luck with that. I just clicked on the link and started playing before I even realized it.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Guys, floatly characters and some random low tiers can escape down throw to knee by using a near perfect wiggle/jump->airdodge the moment just before the knee connects.

Falcon is garbz.

Jayford

Smash Lord
If they know you're gonna rest, your ****ed.

Also, apparently CFalcon players have now decided that Sheik isn't CFalcon's worst matchup (M2K is just too good) and that Puff beats CFalcon.

This thread is interesting:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257235

I had a little DK/YLink rant lolz
LMAO at the Puff Vs. Math match up being even. People are so ****ing bad at this game. Pro tip you have a sword that is like 4 jigglypuffs long. Puff can't do **** to you unless you miss space like a fob and you let her jump oos and hit you. Also, lol at her ****** all the low tiers. She gets rocked or goes even with most of them.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Dude, I know. Whoever made this chart is high or legit ********.

I'm gonna rant until they at least fix DK. I think they're doing everything character by character or something though.

XD1337

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I didn't see anything wrong with the old chart... Do any of you agree that falco is even with marth?

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Even or slight advantage to either one on them on certain stages (ex. Yoshi Stories-> Marth, Dreamland-> Falco)

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
LMAO at the Puff Vs. Math match up being even. People are so ****ing bad at this game. Pro tip you have a sword that is like 4 jigglypuffs long. Puff can't do **** to you unless you miss space like a fob and you let her jump oos and hit you. Also, lol at her ****** all the low tiers. She gets rocked or goes even with most of them.
it is an even matchup. against puff marth loses his greatest asset, to ability to gimp and edgeguard. marth cant kill puff except for a lucky tipper from bad grab di, or uptilt/ftilt. She lives for a long time. dont forget if marth gets off the stage he should be dead, if she cant bair/fair him she can just rest his up b when he lands.

***Fix'd***
LOL i concur.

@Carl: It says falcon's worst matchup is sheik so idk what you're talking about. I dunno if sheik or falco is hardest for him. Falcon does lose to puff at high level gameplay. He can't combo her, is gimped soooo easily, duck->rest on missed grabs, upair combos to rest at like any percent.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
You're right, I'm dumb showing how you didn't understand my post lol. Regardless of what you CFalcon ***s think, I only said "apparently CFalcon players don't think Sheik is the worst matchup" and my other post elaborated more on that. The fact you said the same thing as Scar is irrelevant to the fact you didn't actually read my initial post.

NUGGAH

mecatomato

Smash Lord
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332
Guys, floatly characters and some random low tiers can escape down throw to knee by using a near perfect wiggle/jump->airdodge the moment just before the knee connects.

Falcon is garbz.
If they know you're gonna rest, your ****ed.

Also, apparently CFalcon players have now decided that Sheik isn't CFalcon's worst matchup (M2K is just too good) and that Puff beats CFalcon.

This thread is interesting:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257235

I had a little DK/YLink rant lolz
I know ness and Zelda can wiggle/jump -> airdodge out at low %
(unless my fellow falcon players suck)
Mario, Dr. Mario and Luigi (luigi is kinda stupid case because he goes straight up) can Up B out of dthrow to Knee under 80%

Link/ylink also can upB to trade hit, but it is not worth it. holding the bomb is the best solution, i'd say

jiggs can rest out of it under 80%.

+ I know I am not a national standard sheik player, but I know what can I do what can I not do...
I've been insisting falcon is not bad against sheik, no one freaking believed me simply becasue i am a random scrubz. >_> apparently.

Falcon is too fast and his aerials are too good.

ur dumb i said pretty much what scar did. at low levels falcon beats puff, at high levels puff wins.
puff is broken.

voorhese

Smash Master
Pink Shinobi needs to teach that guy how to play.
Cuz Chibo's obviously doin' it wrong.
yah im just gonna time out everyone from now on....jk

on a semi serious note, when i joked about playing master hand last tourney kirk and i relized that MH isnt banned.... so we could

Rin10-10

Smash Ace
That glitch doesn't work anymore on my cube.
It now freezes at stage select 100%.

At roughly the same time, my 4p slot stopped working for that copy of smash.
Draw your own conclusions.

goosefactor

Smash Lord
On a somewhat related note, my phone just stopped working today for no apparent raisin. George, you were the last person that I talked to/texted, so I am blaming you.

In conclusion, George owes me a new phone.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Just so all you purdue guys know, go ahead and keep SC2 warm for me. Because when i get it im just gonna dominate all of you. Until then i shall continue to hone my bw skillz in preparation for teh coming of christ.

kirkq

Smash Ace
My opinions on that chart:

Sheik v Puff is definitely +1 Sheik. Sheik is probably the character capable of knocking puff down in the metagame. Back air is basically win, and sheik doesn't die at low percentages very commonly.

Fox v Samus being even is pretty ridiculous. Where are the samus players knocking fox players out of tournaments? I sure haven't seen it.

I also feel like Falco v Samus is probably slightly in Falco's favor.

I still think Marth-Falco is like 52-48, but that's pretty close to even for the purposes of the chart.

Marth even with Ganondorf? Uh, I really doubt this.

I'm thinking Falcon-Jiggs is even, but I don't know much about that matchup.

I think Luigi should be -1 instead of -2 in a lot of matchups, but he's quite underrated.

It is also necessary to add a category for Taj's Mewtwo.

That's all I've got to say really.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
How does Ganon win the edgeguarding game?

Marth can actually recover, and is great at it too. Ganon dies almost always when off the stage. Marth doesn't need to spike him, he just needs to keep swinging his sword.

Top Bottom