• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Super Nuke Bros. Melee] - OFFICIAL DEMO RELEASED YES

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Hey, here's a glitch I've encountered quite a few times already...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAY84D7xOGk

I think it has to do with using Bowser's Up B when you're at a certain level to a platform...
Thanks, It's come up a few times, I couldn't figure it out because I used to think it was related to airdodge (uses same free-fall graphic), but now I know it's related to uB, I'll
have another crack at it.

Thank you agaiN:p

•Col•

Smash Champion
Thanks, It's come up a few times, I couldn't figure it out because I used to think it was related to airdodge (uses same free-fall graphic), but now I know it's related to uB, I'll
have another crack at it.

Thank you agaiN:p
Also, Fox's Up B can go through the small and main platforms of Battlefiel... xD All you have to do is do the Up B, and direct it at a downward angle. Make sure you hold down and left/right until he's all the way through... Otherwise, he'll just hit the platform instead of moving through it...

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Also, Fox's Up B can go through the small and main platforms of Battlefiel... xD All you have to do is do the Up B, and direct it at a downward angle. Make sure you hold down and left/right until he's all the way through... Otherwise, he'll just hit the platform instead of moving through it...
This glitch has already been fixed for the next demo.

•Col•

Smash Champion
You and everyone else, but if it's Roy then you're not allowed to say anything. SOMEONE ELSE made that suggestion illegal. :p
Lol, no, not that... xD I would like to see him, but that's not what I was gonna say... =P

I was gonna talk about how you can only grab the ledge if you're facing it.... And I don't have a problem with that, but some moves should let you grab the edge whatever way you're facing... Bowser's Up B for example, or his down B... Or Kirby's Down B... or Fox's Up B... You know? o-o You couldn't grab the ledge in Melee if you were facing away from it, but certain moves (like some of the ones I listed above) allowed you to do just that... So yeah.... That'd be nice... xP

Steelia

Smash Champion
Noice. That should definitely make things a tad more... unhectic. :D

Still looking forward to this. Good to hear it has such dedicated people making it... Wish I could say the same of some other Smash flash games. :(

Goof Ball

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2466-3059-8349
Oh please, put more smashes and aerials for the characters, I know it would take long, but it's better make a long awesome game, than a quick Smash Flash :D

Also, if you put those things in the next demo, that would make us busy enough, and anyone would bother you to complete the game.

If you don't do that, the game will be boring because the lack of attacks. I don't care for the HUGE roster of the caracters if they don't have attacks.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Oh please, put more smashes and aerials for the characters, I know it would take long, but it's better make a long awesome game, than a quick Smash Flash :D
Why not try using all the specials for the charactes? The vast majority of specials are a lot more useful than they have been in smash previously.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Second bump for epic fangame...

We still want your demo, Kazuki.

GIVE IT TO US
Thanks again :D

Note that this will probably be the last public demo for a while!
The next demos will only be given to beta testers, and will probably include things such as
a Classic mode test, etc.

You can expect to see LOTS of additions over v0.2 in the coming demo.

This will probably be the biggest leap in content in terms of demos.

Oh, and don't expect an increase in the number of moves available, sorry but that's set in stone. We haven't made a game this big before, so we'd like to finish at least ONE before we start something we'll never finish. If Cleod did it with the original SSF, we can too with SNBM ;)

•Col•

Smash Champion
Thanks again :D

Note that this will probably be the last public demo for a while!
The next demos will only be given to beta testers, and will probably include things such as
a Classic mode test, etc.

You can expect to see LOTS of additions over v0.2 in the coming demo.

This will probably be the biggest leap in content in terms of demos.

Oh, and don't expect an increase in the number of moves available, sorry but that's set in stone. We haven't made a game this big before, so we'd like to finish at least ONE before we start something we'll never finish. If Cleod did it with the original SSF, we can too with SNBM ;)
Hmm.... How does one become a beta tester? xD

I've [surprisingly] had a lot of free time here at college... And I've been spending a lot of time playing the demo... o-o Since I don't have my Wii/Gamecube to play Brawl/Melee, it's the next best thing... =P

Regardless, do you have any idea when this next demo will be released?

EDIT: Also, just so you know, Pikachu can also go through the stage if he angles it diagonally downward. (Much like Fox could)

Alopex

Smash Ace
Please include characters from the Golden Sun series. That is all I will ask of you and it's all that I need. I will love you forever.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Music has been a serious concern of ours.

Because this isn't a console release, and you want to be able to actually PLAY the game instead of waiting for it to load, the music is probably just going to be 1 track per (the vast majority, say, 90%) stage.

Our aim is to keep the game under 20MB, and with each song adding 200-400kb even on the lowest quality setting, adding music really isn't in our best interests. But of course it has to be done.

:034:

Smash Hero
Kazuki, get your butt online, lol. d:

Will there be a way to mute the music but keep the sound effects going? Encouraging players to play their own music?

Hoeloe

Smash Apprentice
At the moment, it is probably possible for us to change the volume of just the music, but not just the sound effects. Because of how the game is layed out, sound effects have to use the global volume, however music should be able to change.

KillaFrmNY

Smash Ace
I'm back again after a while of absense. If there are any questions, please do ask. :)
I tryed the demo out, how the hell do u play?

Edit: i figured it out and i must say great job so far a few more maps and music and this might be the best flash game ever.But i do have 1 bit of complaint. When 4 characters are fighting at once it becoms real laggy and the characters dont read the buttons. Granted this is a demo so itll probably get fixed.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I tryed the demo out, how the hell do u play?

Edit: i figured it out and i must say great job so far a few more maps and music and this might be the best flash game ever.But i do have 1 bit of complaint. When 4 characters are fighting at once it becoms real laggy and the characters dont read the buttons. Granted this is a demo so itll probably get fixed.
Eh? o-o

I don't think I've ever had a lag problem with 4 characters on the screen at once...

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
Music has been a serious concern of ours.

Because this isn't a console release, and you want to be able to actually PLAY the game instead of waiting for it to load, the music is probably just going to be 1 track per (the vast majority, say, 90%) stage.

Our aim is to keep the game under 20MB, and with each song adding 200-400kb even on the lowest quality setting, adding music really isn't in our best interests. But of course it has to be done.
dude...u shuld totally put that final fantasy 7 song...you know...i think its call one winged angel rock version. that was an awesome song.

oh and btw, is there roy?

Top Bottom