• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 2 - Results and Shoutouts

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Just go to my AiB page, and there'll be a little picture that says Super Mass Bros 2. I'm subscribed to everyone that has vids so I'll be logging them all on my AiB page.

Buuman

Smash Ace
I went to your AiB page ace..**** yu have alot of vids, I hope you can collect all of them because I saved a bunch on multiple wiis, kevins, dothacks, and riots I think.

Also Kevin, what other vids do you have on your wii from SMB2?

Humpy Thrashabout

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm the Wario with tagged "*****" in all my matches. If anyone has some replays that would be shweet.

Late shout-outs?
Ace: You humor me. Keep it up. I still need a rematch against you.
Riot: You made my Wario suck your ****, but I pulled my game together with Bowser in the second match. Nice job beating me. You're a good guy for giving me a rematch.
EtherLight: I still think I can beat you. I'm going to practice my Bowser game and challenge you again.
LT: From what I hear you have a sweet Zelda. You should find a good Wario to play against, I felt really bad about beating you. I could tell a lot of it had to do with you not knowing what to do.
OMG It's Roy: Dude. You plank like a ****ing douche. You could never have beat Copacetic in a fair match. If you are as good of a player as people say you could win without doing that.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently sending the vids to ether as fast as possible. Question, would you prefer teams or singles finals up first? >_> Because each team match costs like..10-12 of the 20 total points to send, lul.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
singles. just the singles grand finals not the winners finals

then do doubles finals
Alright, though you guys missed 1 or 2 saves and idk which #'s they were from the set. So I suppose we'll have to wing the titles.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
To either Kevin or DotHack (one of the two): Who has those replays of me vs. Kevin in the Losers Brackets? I'm not sure which Wii it was.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
For some reason Etherlight can't receive my replays, so Bizkit will be uploading the replays I have.

xXRoYXx

Smash Cadet
Those finals with Fatal and OBM = epic, it felt hella tense just by watching it

Bloodcross & peachkid: We NEED to go to IHOP... I dont know why, but i got the love for pancakes right now o.O

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Alright DotHack sent me the singles winners or grand finals, not sure which they are. Either way they'll be starting to be uploaded tomorrow night sometime. Also, I'm going to make a blog on my aib profile for all the vids to be linked there. My aib profile is: http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Bizkit.ai

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Okayyyyyy, so I recorded all the replays Dothack sent me, which were 7 replays. Apparently Fatal and I are a little confused as to which are grand finals and winners finals and which are missing, so I'm not going to upload them yet until I get that sorted out so I know which fights belong to which sets. So waiting on Fatal PMing Dothack for that.

Also: http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=14198, for video references.

Top Bottom