• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Mass Bros 2 - Results and Shoutouts

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Brawl Doubles

1: Final Boss (obm + Fatal) ($90.00)
2: Icy Noodles ($45.00)
3: Down Throw to Forward Smash (Buuman + Nuro) ($15.00)
4: Side Spiked (JJ Wolf + Turtle)
5: ***** get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich (Peachkid + Etherlight)
5: Dot Kevin (DotHack + Kevin/Bizkit)
7: Cartoon Heroes (Riot + Ace)
7: OMG I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (Deoxys + Roy)
9: 2 LV 3 CPUs (Copasetic + Maverick)
9: OM NOM NOM!!!1 (Chii + Meek)
9: Sofa Kids (Joebot + Edubz)
9: Melee is for ***s (Honky McGoo + Pwnge Police)
13: The Momma's Boys (Ron + Bomberman)
13: Team Dai-Gurren (Xaoz + Victor)
13: Sparkle Motion (Humpy Thrash About + Staff Sergeant Max Fight Master)

Melee Singles

1: omegablackmage ($27.50)
1: Icy Light ($27.50)
3: FAX
4: Zen
5: Noodles
5: Kartel
7: Syntax
7: DYLK
9: BRAWL(Ace)
9: Xaos
13: SB Soldier

Brawl Singles

1: F For Fatal ($123.00) - Snake/MetaKnight
2: omegablackmage ($61.50) - Mr. Game and Watch
3: Buuman ($20.50) - King Dedede
4: Nuro - Snake
5: Kevin/Bizkit - Snake
5: JJ Wolf - Wolf
7: Etherlight - Peach
7: Green Ace - Yoshi
9: Joebot
9: Noodles
9: Turtle
9: OMG It's Roy
13: Solid Jake
13: Riot
13: bloodcross
13: Peachkid
17: Dot Hack
17: Icy Light
17: BreeMan
17: Deoxys
17: JL
17: Humpy Thrash About
17: Omega Black Man(Ace)
17: Dreamscythe
25: Wolfie
25: EDubz
25: SB Soldier
25: Andee
25: Maverick
25: L-T
25: The World
25: Copacetic
33: Bee Bop
33: Chii
33: Victor
33: Staff Sergeant Max Fight Master
33: Amaramt
33: Xaos
33: Bomberman
33: DLYK
33: Meek

Quick Big Shout outs

Musey - Thank you so much for CoHosting this with me. Having you around took alot of pressure of me, kept things running smoothly and allowed me to focus. You were the biggest help, and I'm so glad you're interesting in continuing to CoHost. Your lungs are amazing, and I can't imagine any of the players minded having a cutio around.

The Community - 12 Brawl Set Ups at a 40+ person tourney. You guys are great. This wouldn't have run as quickly without you guys, who the hell says Brawl Players don't bring set ups?

My Shield - You suck and you screwed me and Riot over. Don't ever do that again, ****it.

I'd also like to note that I was the first TO to get obm to sign up for Melee in probably well over a year. Good stuff.

Also, I'm dedicating the set I one in Melee Singles to the one and only KevinM. Also to Scar and Wife for that talk they gave me about trying to get into Melee now, when it's so tough because everyone is so good now. Thanks for the encouragement.

This was a great tourney, and I'm really happy with how everything went. Good **** Smash Community. Thanks. Let's make the next one Bigger and Better!

MegaMan087

Smash Apprentice
Good times. Everyone was super cool and played some great matches. I'll do shout-outs later.

breeman

Smash Rookie
Oh wow! 17!

Yeah, this tournament was great times! I had a lot of fun, and it was great to see that my skills are somewhat improving.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: F For Fatal - Good job winning it all
2: omegablackmage - Totally almost beat you this time. If only Nofair was a banned stage like all the other states around MA. >.>
3: Buuman - I give up vs your DDD. It's just Snake's worst matchup and I can't figure out a decent way around it, so next time I'll probably just go MK, since the last 3 tournies I went to I lost to a DDD. And you beating both Fatal and Nuro's Snake shows this too.
4: Nuro - Fun Snake ditto set.
7: Etherlight - Awesome Peach, you're better than Peach Kid IMO. I deff didn't think I'd win in our set after our first two fights.
9: Joebot - Pretty good ROB, heard you beat Icy so good job.
9: Noodles - Fun team friendlies, I say you should use both MK and ROB.
13: Peachkid - Good Peach
17: Dot Hack - Thanks for doing doubles with me
17: Icy Light - Insane set we had.
17: Deoxys - Fun friendlies, I'll prob team with you next time.
17: JL - Assuming you were the Flaco I was playing, fun friendlies.
17: Omega Black Man (ACE) - Another fun tourny, it's nice to actually be able to play friendlies and not be kicked off.

Tourny was fun overall. Also don't forget to edit to Kevin/Bizkit, Ace. Since no one realizes that's me. >.>

Banks

Smash Hero
obm with the melee win, too good (_)_)///D

edit - and fatal with the brawl win too =p yayuhz

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Just did that for you man, I had to restart my computer, for some reason when I set everything back up it wasn't recognizing my KeyBoard at all. And I didn't want to restart while watching the Melee Revival Stream.

Not getting booted was all thanks to you guys though. We had a fantastic amount of Set Ups that let friendlies start up really soon after tourney's started without any problem. It was nice.

Also, WARNING TO ALL PEACHS. I am not losing to you guys anymore. It's that simple. Period. I am learning that match up and that's that. Sorry Peach mains.

EDIT: Let me know if I got any chars wrong for the Top 8. I'm counting MetaKnight for Fatal cause he used him to win Loser's Finals. And I'm assuming Kevin/Bizkit went all Snake today?

I'll put this in Ankoku's thread tomorrow night.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
WHY THANK YOU. You're gunna have to do the chars the top placers used. I believe this is it:

1: F For Fatal (Snake/MK)
2: omegablackmage (G&W)
3: Buuman (King Dedede/MK?/ZSS?)
4: Nuro (Snake)
5: Kevin/Bizkit (Snake)
5: JJ Wolf (Wofl)
7: Etherlight (Peach)
7: Green Ace (Yoshi)
9: Joebot (ROB)
9: Noodles (MK)
9: Turtle (?)
9: OMG It's Roy (?)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Oh already beat me to it. I saw Buuman use ZSS in a match against Fatal, so I think ZSS counts as a char?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I know Buuman went all D3, according to OBM. I was mainly just iffy on if you used any Marth or if you're sticking to Snake these days.

EDIT - I'll let him correct it than... I know he stayed away from Metaknight though. His D3 is better than his MetaKnight and he does better when he goes straight D3. He's cured of the virus.

So Fatal

Smash Master
fun tounrey. who ever has the singles grand finals on their wii and doubles grand finals can you send me all the matches etc. I need them for a combo video. and GodatHand I need that 1 clip too. I think its kevins and dot hacks wiis. just aim me. xxhimsk4terxx. shoutouts to come =)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
The grand finals are on dothack's Wii I believe. I have the doubles winners finals as well as our doubles set.

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
its a shame i got knocked out early, noodles and i are dead even in skill level... may have made top ten... im taking a break... some members of the smash community/my luck of good results for 3-4 long years are taking a toll...if you see me around you see me around...until then bye i guess, ill stay active on this site for awhile.. look for my posts/ possible (not a very high chance) invitation to fight night/my personal tournament..

outside of that im disappearing for awhile... but just ask kdj how long i have tried to be good enough at smash to get credit (aka pro)... he will verify that since 2006 I have worked my nuts off for what little recognition i receive these days.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
^ I hope that's not a reference to me. If I did something to rub you the wrong way it was most likely an accident. And I'd be more than happy to apologize for it. But sometimes a break can be good.

EDIT: This was meant to be under SB Soldiers post.

And Matt.Zeb, I thought you were in NY? What happened man?

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I wasn't going to go to RoM due to lack of money and some other stuff I'd be cool with tell you at a later time

But seriously I'm super pissed I didn't come to this

So Fatal

Smash Master
its a shame i got knocked out early, noodles and i are dead even in skill level... may have made top ten... im taking a break... some members of the smash community/my luck of good results for 3-4 long years are taking a toll...if you see me around you see me around...until then bye i guess, ill stay active on this site for awhile.. look for my posts/ possible (not a very high chance) invitation to fight night/my personal tournament..

outside of that im disappearing for awhile... but just ask kdj how long i have tried to be good enough at smash to get credit (aka pro)... he will verify that since 2006 I have worked my nuts off for what little recognition i receive these days.
dude you've got to keep trying. I've been working my *** off to get where I am now.

rvkevin

Smash Lord
WHY THANK YOU. You're gunna have to do the chars the top placers used. I believe this is it:

Turtle was Diddy Kong.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Darc and I aren't going anymore.

Good luck to...hmm, if I were to wish good luck to one person...

Etherlight. You got this ****.
5: ***** get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich (Peachkid + Etherlight)

7: Etherlight - Peach
just sayin. super saiyan. :D

Will there be vids

also wtf @ obm with random MELEE ****

edit: riot - yeah me and Darc are brother and sister

Buuman

Smash Ace
Fun tourney, thanks for running it ace :D

I used Zero suit in an attempt to stop Fatals MK, but regardless the match I went zuit suit, I didn't win so it didn't contribute at all.

Kevin - and NO, I did not go MK

Dazwa - hahahaha, and yeah, OBM said...hey, it's just free money, why not enter.

Shout outs later fellas

Also, Losers finals for Doubles was recorded on ..maybe Dothacks wii? The one in the left corner of the room. Also saved some matches on the Wii me and JJ wolf, and his group of friends were playing at, in the right corner of the room lol. But yeah, everyone should just post the vids up on here so we can label them.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion

Roy was Pit, Noodles was also Rob.

btw Ace, wtf allowing Pictochat? <___< shoutouts later :laugh:

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Really fun tourney, just like last time.

1: F For Fatal ($123.00) - Snake/MetaKnight - lolrape.
4: Nuro - Snake - Nice talking to you, and your Snake ***** as always. :o
5: Kevin/Bizkit - Snake - GGs. Really close matches.
7: Etherlight - Peach - wut is this i dont even
7: Green Ace - Yoshi - GGs. Eggs are still lame as always :[
9: Noodles - GGs. That comeback with ROB was kind of scary.
9: OMG It's Roy - GGs.
13: Riot - Sorry for knocking you off of Losers D: But you still love me so <3
13: Peachkid - Get a Bomb-omb plushie or something so I can throw it at you <3 GGs, Peach team was fun although a bit confusing (refer to those ******** SDs in our matches with Kevin and .hack).
17: Dot Hack - RAWR. You should play Samus more D: Screw MK, he sucks. <3
17: Deoxys - GGs. Thanks for the ride (although...) and the night over at your place.
17: Omega Black Man(Ace) - Another nice tourney, although there was no draft crews D: Still, I'm willing to go to the next one. And while you learn the match-ups I'll cry because I also happen to hate Diddy and DK D:

Other shout-outs:

Dazwa: <333 Thanks though, it really helped me get motivated :D

Rainy: </3 for not coming. You had better be ****** other people while I was at the tourney. :[

Food: Yummy. Although I put too much wasabii on one piece of sushi putting me in a distant status and the chips tasted so bland after a while.

L-T!

Smash Apprentice
Fun tourney, thanks for running it ace :D

I used Zero suit in an attempt to stop Fatals MK, but regardless the match I went zuit suit, I didn't win so it didn't contribute at all.

Kevin - and NO, I did not go MK

Dazwa - hahahaha, and yeah, OBM said...hey, it's just free money, why not enter.

Shout outs later fellas

Also, Losers finals for Doubles was recorded on ..maybe Dothacks wii? The one in the left corner of the room. Also saved some matches on the Wii me and JJ wolf, and his group of friends were playing at, in the right corner of the room lol. But yeah, everyone should just post the vids up on here so we can label them.
The left corner was DotHack's Wii, and the one on the right with the Pok'emon stickers on it was Riot's.
I think next time I'm going to bring my Wii, but I need to mark it in some way.

And you left your memory card at my house. I'll get ot back to you monday.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
meh....i could have done much better than 13th... >___< i always have to slip up at the beginning. eh w/e...

shout outs later when i remember who i saw and what not

ekw808

Smash Cadet
it was a fun tourney Wolfs FTW kinda pissed i lost to a CSS of all things....... but lets see those shine spikes =D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I couldn't believe I got so close to get shine spiked. Your wolf is really nice bro, but JJ's right, you need to be careful with the rolls. I should have been UpBing them instead of whiffing DSmashes. But the fact that I went for a CSS shows I was getting desperate. Wasn't thinking enough, and needed something quick to kill you.

I was so worried you would tech and FSJ me. Good set, we should do friendlies next time we see each other.

EDIT: I'm not hearing nearly enough shout outs for the hottie with pipes that keep this whole tourney going smoothly. Her first time ever running something like this, I only taught her what to do that day, and she knocked this **** outta the park.

And I could tell a few of you guys were definatly appreciative of the extra eye candy, don't lie.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Shout outs

Brawl Doubles

1: Final Boss (obm + Fatal) I can't wait to watch those matches! Good team of course.

F For Fatal: Do you want me to upload that replay to youtube or just send you the data?
omegablackmage: Nice friendlies and congratz. I hope we can play more!
Buuman: Always good see/play you! I hope we can play more... although the Buuman trap is too ****!
Etherlight: Always good matches and of course no hard feelings! Our matches are always sooooo close so I don't feel bad about myself afterwards lol. Hopefully we can have more friendlies soon.
Riot: You could have done better. Get better. You weren't as bad as at MM though...
Peachkid: Closes friendly ever! good ****, hope to play you again!
Deoxys: I know we didn't play but now that you are back I am hoping we can friendly all the time with the people we know and start kicking ***.
Omega Black Man(Ace): Great tourney, whens the next?!
SB Soldier: Don't quit.
L-T: Your getting there! Keep it up!
(Wario/Bowser Main): I forgot the name.... Good matches your bowser is terrifying!

Super Shout outs
Hot chick with the big....... lungs......: Great job dealing with a room full of rowdy nerds! Matches called could be heard a mile away!

I hope I get to see some of the random matches I saved on peoples wii's...

You should post them here when they are up!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
1: F For Fatal - Stop winning <3
2: omegablackmage - Stop losing <3 btw we need to ****ing $MM on our next encounter
5: JJ Wolf - forgot to tell you I gimped a Fox with Wolf at smb2 =D FALCO DITTOS ARE GAY <_<
7: Etherlight - ur peach is ****, good **** in doubles (***** MAKE ME A SANDWICH)
7: Green Ace - ur always cool =D yoshi power son
9: Noodles - mk *****.... jk lol glad we got to friendly, i appreciate the comment i got from u too
9: Turtle - I'll just tell u that im way better than u witnessed, sorry i got a little pissed but that match was sad, cant deny the fact that ur diddy is **** =)
9: OMG It's Roy - hey roy =D
13: Riot - my bowser sacrificed itself for the better =) way to be with zelda, and those catain falcon ffa's were amazing, STOP GETTING FALCON PAWNCHED
13: Bloodcross - YOU SUCK (lol) AMAZING ORANGE JUMPSUIT THOUGH, IT WAS **** AND YOU'RE STILL BEST FALCO IN MASS =)
13: Peachkid - lol u actually brought a turnip and an umbrella, just as how i actually brought my jumpsuit, we'd be pro at truth or dare =)
17: Omega Black Man(Ace) - really fun tourny ace, glad we finally got to interact instead of u smoking all night, and yes CAPTAIN FALCON FFA'S FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Musey - YOUR ****ING HOT ur singing voice put me in some sort of spell when i was outside, it was enchanting =)

NEEDS MORE FLAMING!!!! BWETT VS YOSHI BOARDS (waits for green ace)

ekw808

Smash Cadet
thanks yea i have some pretty bad habits playin with wolf but i thought u were gonna stay diddy thats y i picked battlefield, if i knew u were dk i wudda went FD nd wolf walled all the wayy. It was nice havin a hottie walkin around thanks for the screams across the room...... I was jus soooo pissed i lost to a DK, cuz i play DK as well and ive seen JJ's wolf just outcamp me nd make my DK useless sooooooooooooooo many times, kinda disappointing i learned nothing in those games against him hahaha but yea im down for more tourneys ill jus head up with JJ

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Shout outs

1: Final Boss (obm + Fatal) ($90.00) - We're gunna get you next time. >.<
5: ***** get in the kitchen and make me a sandwhich (Peachkid + Etherlight) - I hate you two for teaming and forcing me to use ROB who I don't even play.
7: Cartoon Heroes (Riot + Ace) - I can't believe you haven't dropped me as a partner yet. >.<
9: OM NOM NOM!!!1 (Chii + Meek) - You guys are awesome. Loving see you, best team name ever.
13: Sparkle Motion (Humpy Thrash About + Staff Sergeant Max Fight Master) - I hate entering you guys in anything, but it's always so funny.

1: omegablackmage ($27.50) - OBM IN MELEE!!!! WHAT?!
1: Icy Light ($27.50) - Good stuff Icy. Good stuff.
7: Syntax - Sheik is gay. LOL.
9: BRAWL(Ace) - YOU WON A MATCH. EPIC!
9: Xaos - Falcon ditto was too funny, I totally need to learn to combo better. All that brawl makes it hard. :p
13: SB Soldier - Matches were close, you just need to be more careful bro. Most of what I got you with was just spacing and punishing. Being aggressive isn't all of what melee's about. Good games.

1: F For Fatal ($123.00) - Snake/MetaKnight - I still wanna MM your metaknight. $5 at the next tourney we're both at? Congrats on coming back from Loser's Bracket man.
2: omegablackmage ($61.50) - Mr. Game and Watch - Looks like the competition is finally growing for you. Time to take back New Englands crown sir.
3: Buuman ($20.50) - King Dedede - Free of the virus and in the money. Good stuff. Good stuff.
4: Nuro - Snake - Good games sir. We need to play more, Teach me the snake match up man. I'm not used to those hard hits on my light little Diddy. Someone warned me about your explosive love and I was so careful about them and the only one I lost track of hit me hard. Good stuff Nuro.
5: Kevin/Bizkit - Snake - We didn't play like we were supposed to. You're the only Snake that my DK is good against. I need to play you more and step my DK up.
5: JJ Wolf - Wolf - Stop teaching your friends to play Wolf. :p
7: Etherlight - Peach - Good stuff man. You impressed me today.
7: Green Ace - Yoshi - You'll get 'em next time. Mad low tier respect.
9: Noodles - What?! What're you doing down here?
9: Turtle - A DIDDY! There's another Diddy around here?! I gotta step my **** up apparently.
9: OMG It's Roy - The rules will be clarified. My mistake.
13: Solid Jake - Tiny Pink Jake ftw.
13: Riot - Good stuff sir, next time you need to break the top ten though. Show New England who the better princess is.
13: bloodcross - Falcon!
13: Peachkid - I'm gunning for you now. No more losing to Peach's for me.
17: Icy Light - Fun friendlies. Jab > Jab > Cancel > Jab > Jab > FSmash ftw. :p
17: Deoxys - I didn't miss you this time.
17: Humpy Thrash About - Such a good name. Almost as good as...
17: Omega Black Man(Ace) - Hell yeah. Don't ever screw up teams again and stop losing to peach. ****it.
25: EDubz - Good matches. I need to stop whiffing DSmash. Nice wolf, it showed that you play with JJ man.
25: Andee - You better have made sure your set with Deoxys was recorded. I can't imagine it was anything but wicked close. I wish we coulda watched more of your matches. Your Sonic is ****, nice to see you back int eh tourney scene.
25: L-T - Nice seeing you again. Riot says your Zelda is shaping up nicely.
33: Chii - You'll be placing up next to right in no time. Lucario is a great char and you'll be showing New England why soon. I can sense it.
33: Staff Sergeant Max Fight Master - Gimme that name again. One word at a time... What?
33: Xaos - Now you've shown up. Time to step it up sir.
33: Meek - Next time I'm out in Lawerence I can try and show you some more Diddy stuff if you want. You were right, he is really really hard to kill with. All his best kill moves are great for ending banana combo's and they get stale really fast.

Musey - Once again thank you so much for all your help. Bloodcross should consider himself incredibly lucky if he got to hear you sing.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Good stuffs this weekend
I'll do shoutouts eventually
Super exhausted currently @_@

You kids are lucky my Kirby wasnt ready prior to the tourney >_>

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Currently thinking April 4th/May 2nd for the next one. Possibly next ones. Not sure. Nothing seems to be scheduled for those days so let me know what you guys think.

May 2nd = New England Training for Apex

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
The next ECRC event, being held in New Jersey May 9th-10th. ****'s gunna be big probably since I believe Alex Strife and Inui are hosting it and they are great TO's from what I hear. And with the backing of the Mages it'll be good.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The next ECRC event, being held in New Jersey May 9th-10th. ****'s gunna be big probably since I believe Alex Strife and Inui are hosting it and they are great TO's from what I hear. And with the backing of the Mages it'll be good.
Brawl 'til you fall in Maryland is the next ECRC event though, lolol

Top Bottom