• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Super Mario Maker

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'm making a level based on Skinny Shroom

But I'm not sure what to do yet
I did play a Skinny Mushroom course yesterday, but the course owner was being evil by making the jumps have to be very precise, and you didn't have anything to help you tell if you're falling onto solid ground. And of course, the distorted effect just adds insult to injury.

Last edited:

Nekoishi

Smash Rookie
NNID
DokiDokiKoishi
random post of the blue

i've got quite a few levels at this point so have some
spoilered because of lots of images

First Fleet
83A6-0000-0044-C541
The first serious level I made, and it just so happens to be an airship one. I'm kinda proud of it!

I Liked SMW
A6C6-0000-0046-99AD
Well, what can I really say? I liked SMW!

Olimar is small
0ADA-0000-0046-BF5C
A little level idea I had. Might expand on it sometime.

Not Roy's
C1ED-0000-0048-04D9
It sure isn't. Sorta tough!

Wet.
281F-0000-0048-3FA1
obligatory water level with splatoon mystery mushrooms

Blazing Bridges
36B7-0000-004A-E21E
Another toughish level. Had some fun making it~

Spooky
95C7-0000-004B-4C4C
A ghost house. This is where I learned that there's a cap on pipe warps!

Flying Fortress
6DE4-0000-004C-3504
A gargantuan level that combines an airship and a castle. Probably my hardest stage.

Questionable Content
C0A7-0000-004D-BBD9
An underground stage featuring the varied contents of ? blocks.

Risky Reef
9F6B-0000-0050-7F26
Obligatory SMW style water level since I had a level in most of the SMW varieties already

Skyhigh Shenanigans
7739-0000-0050-D3C6
Yet another airship, this time featuring a bunch of paths and the Clown Car to explore.

Chilling Chateau
1497-0000-0056-AAB6
Featuring the floor boos and ice. Hmm, reminds me of something similar in SMB3..

Broken Bridge
3CB0-0000-0056-E683
It's a bridge, and it's broken. Oh no!

Biting Baddies
71D1-0000-005A-10C6
Om nom nom

A Nice Stroll
2C5A-0000-005C-80EE
A nice lil stroll.

Mr Dry Bones' Wild Ride
5029-0000-005C-E499
why did i do thiiss

Mushroom Heights
3A38-0000-0061-1C38
A lot of shrooms.

Clear a Path, Chibi-Robo!
2D05-0000-0061-C20E
Did I ever mention I liked Chibi-Robo? Because I sure do.

Stardust Reverie
82F1-0000-0062-ED08
Probably a space level??

Wave of Flame
82F1-0000-0062-ED08
A little thing I found in a low quality level and decided to put to use in something somewhat better.

kylexv

Smash Master
If anybody want to play my Mario Maker Levels, here they are:

Level Title: Land of the Piranha Plants

ID: C0BD-0000-0013-EA94

Description of Gameplay Elements: This is the first level I had uploaded on Mario Maker. The premise is simple: Avoid the Piranha Plants, Get to the end of the level. This level is well suited for beginners, seeing as the completion rate is about 25%

Images / Video: http://imgur.com/Dp6MPjR

Level Title: Flappy Bird

ID: ID: 37F8-0000-0032-2767

Description of Gameplay Elements: Based on the hit mobile game. Dodge your way through spikes to get to the goal

Image / Video: http://imgur.com/REphom7

Level Title: NSMBU: Advanced Ability Training

ID: C923-0000-003F-14CE

Description of Gameplay Elements: This level tests you in the many abilities of the New Super Mario Bros series. Air Stalling, Wall Jumping, Spin Jumping, etc. Good luck trying to beat it!

Image / Video: http://imgur.com/iZ5vQUn

Level Title: Para-Bones Panic

ID: EB88-0000-0048-88D3

Description of Gameplay Elements: Bounce across 5 Challenges, all revolving around bouncing across Para-Bones. Trails such as the Floor being replaced with Para-Bones and even Bob-Ombs raining from the sky, this challenge may take many lives, so beginners: beware!

Image / Video: http://imgur.com/7jpWGSI

Level Title: Bowser Jr.'s Flying Fortress

ID: C58E-0000-004C-BEEE

Description of Gameplay Elements: Dodge a flying Chain Chomp while going across many obstacles. There's also a surprise waiting in the Sub World. Also, this level is quite difficult, so beginners be warned.

Image / Video: http://imgur.com/YncE9jB

Level Title: Mario's Weird Diet

ID: E079-0000-0062-A625

Description of Gameplay Elements: Mario decided that he's going on a diet. That's why he can no longer eat any Fire Flowers. Avoid them as you make your way to the goal.

Image/Video: http://imgur.com/dKsnIDP

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
kylexv kylexv I've actually encountered your SNMBU Advanced Ability Training course in 100 Mario challenge before your post here! Just one thing about it: the window to get enough momentum for a triple jump is too small. I remember I skipped this course at that part of the level.

I've also tried Mario's Weird Diet (though by entering its ID manually this time) and I loved it, ahah.

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
Hail to the K.King.

Keep your platform alive!...
There is a long way to go before meeting the great Koopa King..
(A67A-0000-0067-8E86)

* A New concept !! Really want feedback for this one..i think is one of my best level .

Uploaded yesterday, people seems to enjoy it :)
"That was so unique!" and " Clever idea!" are nice comments!
and if you loooovee , you can make level like that...i will play it for sure.

Last edited:

DrizzyDrew

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3772-7996-8482
Play my levels! Not a lot of people have completed them : )

Hello World: B733-0000-0019-C9DE (my first level)
Spiny Cave: 01C0-0000-0022-B0A0

Here I play some Expert Levels on my channel, some really challenging levels!
https://youtu.be/DCIHiSIPdxM

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Manic Muncher Monorail

CC2D-0000-006B-A44D

I am quite proud of this course...for the most part

It's a track level, with a focus on the enemy "Muncher"

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
My new level inspired from Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire:

Sky Pillar (Pokémon R/S/E) (1B7A-0000-0069-7378)
A level designed around climbing a sky tower were enemies become more and more threatening as long as you progress (though I took care about not just spamming them), with platforming sections to emulate the 2nd and 4th floors of the original Sky Pillar were you could fall in the previous floor. At the top of the tower a wild Rayquaza will appear (represented here by a giant winged Bowser), but you can't fight back so... RUN!! Take the pipe to exit this tower!

Also just for fun I give you the code of the silliest, craziest SMM level I've seen so far, which I found in 100 Mario challenge, and I think pretty much sums up the design philosophy behind a lot of levels we can find: F943-0000-003F-1F6C

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well today, I am officially 18! And to celebrate, I made a special level in Mario Maker:

(3FD5-0000-006C-998A)

Hold Right and Run! BDay Bash!

In this level, Bowser has stolen the party! It's up to Mario to get through Bowser's now party filled castle and bring the celebration back to the Mushroom Kingdom! All you have to do is hold right and run for the exit!
I put a lot of work into this level and testing, so I would love some feeback. It's also my first attempt at a hold right level. I like how it turned out but will try to do another hold right somewhere down the line.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
These are some intriguing levels! I'm glad I decided to investigate the Mario Maker thread here on Smashboards. I would like to share some of my own. I put some time into them. I hope you like.

THE MANSION OF CURSED GREED
BA39-0000-006C-80B7

My newest and probably most intricate level from me to date. Mario has stumbled upon a mysterious mansion, rumored to hide a huge stash of gold. But locals say that the gold is cursed! If you grab too much, it may lead to trouble...

FACTORY CASTLE
3696-0000-006A-227C

In an attempt to hit him where it hurts, you paid a visit to shut down Bowser's factory. But this factory looks more like a castle level. I think he's expected visitors...

GEMINI BULLET HELL
F795-0000-0044-A723

I don't know how, but it looks like you have angered two ancient weapons, and now they won't stop until you are dead!

BUMPER STARS!
D3F5-0000-0044-E367

A more casual level, quickly whipped up compared to the levels above. Don't let those Koopa Clown Cars bully you around!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Got Mario Maker recently and decided to have a go at making a level.

EB70-0000-0072-C89D

Not exactly great compared to some others, but for my first course I think I did alright.

Last edited by a moderator:

SpaghettiWeegee

Smash Apprentice
Got a few more stages to show! I'm about 4 stars away from leveling up and getting my upload cap pushed on to 20, so if you guys think my stages are not terrible and wouldn't mind seeing more from me, throw me a bone and star my levels.

Explore a friendly village of various critters. Discover what lies beneath.

Difficulty: 2/8

I'd seen exploration-based maps made before and thought that my list of uploads could use more variance of challenge. Beneath the Animal Village is a very laid-back stage, with only a few tricky jumps here and there to keep things interesting.

The floor is lava. Take flight to go deeper.

Difficulty:
4/8

I really like the clown copter item, so I wanted to design a stage around it. What resulted was a fun aerial trip through the close corridors of a castle that doesn't seem like it was designed for on-foot traversal. How does Bowser get around in it? I couldn't tell ya.

Where could that adorable green dinosaur be?

Difficulty:
3/8

This is the first stage I constructed using autoscrolling. It's not super long, but it does require knowledge of how to spin-jump off of Yoshi (and the things Yoshi can safely bounce off of) to complete. Otherwise it's not terribly difficult.

Here's what people are saying about Find the Stowaway Yoshi!:

Oh...

Slippery-hot! Don't get iceburnt!

Difficulty:
5/8

I've been meaning to construct an ice level for quite a while now, but this was the first time inspiration struck me. Some of the platforming can be a little tricky because of the ice and fire obstacles. Keep an eye out for the secret room: I designed a puzzle inside of it that I think turned out pretty well.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm about to run out of room to upload stages...

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Just realized I hadn't posted this here yet! Here's my first full level of sorts:
7A0E-0000-005F-5046 "Save the Bricks!"

The idea is to make it into each of the three doors without letting the Brick Blocks underneath them be broken. If you need help with any of the puzzles, here's a video showing how to beat them (it's an older version of the level, but the first and third sections are the same, and the strategy used for the second works identically in the new version).

As of last I checked, no one's beaten it yet!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Most of my levels end up being **** or simply the result of me messing around with what I learn from other levels, but I've also got a level I'm really proud to have made.

Mario's Sixth Sense
CE9D-0000-0072-8437
Super Mario World - Ghost House

As the title implies, this level's main gimmick is that Mario has the ability to sense certain things that are not seen on the screen, which is shown by the SFX.

Most of the things he senses are hidden blocks, but he also has the ability to detect hidden sections and paths that will allow him to get out of dead ends.

This level is FILLED with dead ends and traps (although few are deadly) and you need to use this unique ability, which is either a blessing or a curse, depending on who you ask, to reach the treasure inside.

Also, there's 3 winged 1-UPs hidden around the level if you end up playing it in 100 Mario Challenge.

Last edited:

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
New courses from me:

Gyromite LVL40 (don't jump!) (C8AE-0000-0071-8B6A)
Inspired from the 40th and last stage of Gyromite, this level is designed around collecting all coins and not jumping, as a way to imitate the original game's gameplay. Even the section at the end to reach the flagpole is designed around not jumping!

Shells and Yoshi: mystery castle (7FE6-0000-007D-3217)
A level I'm particularly proud of but I have a feeling not many people will manage to beat but whatever... Anyway, this course requires deep knowledge of Super Mario mechanics, especially Super Mario World, as well a considerable thinking before doing any action. As the title says, enigmas are mostly centered towards shells and Yoshi. At the end you'll be rewarded by a straightforward run to defeat Bowser.
Don't forget that you can throw items upwards in Super Mario World style by pressing ↑ on the D-pad! This will be necessary to beat this level.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Ride the Buzzy Sea
NSMBU
5B74-0000-007D-BEBA

Pretty straightforward, if not obvious enough from the title/picture. Free to take whatever approach you like, but you may miss something important if you don't follow the initial shell.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy , played the first 3 worlds you have up. Most are really solid levels, I love them. I'll complete the rest later.
Only glaring flaw I saw was in one of the early levels (may have been 1-2?) the Lakitu are really easy to exploit. I kind of dislike how careful you have to be with Lakitu in this game, it truly does ruin some levels.

Conveyor Belt Castle is pretty hard, I can see how there are only 2 clears including me now. The bob-omb section after Bowser Jr. almost requires you to take a hit unless you figure out you can desynch the Bill Blasters since the fast conveyor belt just screws you up real bad. First time I made it to Bowser as just Mario and I died.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy , played the first 3 worlds you have up. Most are really solid levels, I love them. I'll complete the rest later.
Only glaring flaw I saw was in one of the early levels (may have been 1-2?) the Lakitu are really easy to exploit. I kind of dislike how careful you have to be with Lakitu in this game, it truly does ruin some levels.

Conveyor Belt Castle is pretty hard, I can see how there are only 2 clears including me now. The bob-omb section after Bowser Jr. almost requires you to take a hit unless you figure out you can desynch the Bill Blasters since the fast conveyor belt just screws you up real bad. First time I made it to Bowser as just Mario and I died.
Yeah, Lakitu can be a nuisance, and defeating it does give you a one way ticket to the goal on most occasions. At this point in time, none of my courses have more than four Lakitus present in a single main area and/or sub-area, and at least one course prevents you from using Lakitu's Cloud to reach the goal; Bob-omb Armada Airship is one of them.

As for my Conveyor Belt Castle course, it's pretty odd how not too many people have been able to complete it. I did so many tests on that course before uploading it to make sure that it's possible to get past just about every hazard without taking any damage. But I guess my skill level is probably just better than that of most of the players who played that course.

On the upside though, if you ever run into that course while playing the expert difficulty 100 Mario Challenge, at least it's on the fair side of the difficulty scale when compared to all the other courses that you're bound to see on the expert difficulty.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
As for my Conveyor Belt Castle course, it's pretty odd how not too many people have been able to complete it. I did so many tests on that course before uploading it to make sure that it's possible to get past just about every hazard without taking any damage. But I guess my skill level is probably just better than that of most of the players who played that course.
The thing I've noticed is that even difficult things seem easy when you make them. You basically know everything about the level so often times you can clear it just fine while someone on their first try might have to die 2 or 3 times to figure out what to do perfectly...when it's a long level, it probably frustrates some people. It doesn't particularly bother me, but most people would probably skip if something like that is at the end, for example.

Anyway I went ahead and played the rest of your levels. I strongly feel World 3 was the best, like if it were a game those would be the most memorable to me.
The Spike Castle is cool though too, and I love Airships and Ghost houses so glad to see those as well!

Now to go through this thread and play people's levels.

megamario1234

Smash Rookie
Here are my levels, try them out if you like.
Level Name: Cursed Clock Tower Castlev. DoS
ID; 8DCE-0000-0042-4B48
-A Metroidvania level using similar mechanics from the Cursed Clock Tower in Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (Spinning fire blocks used in similar to the the spinning needles, flying Bob-omb's like flying medusa heads, and rotating platforms like a clockwise gear from Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. Note: If there is a big Thwomp in a room, look for a POW block to destroy them).

Level Name: Kraid's Lair (Metroid Zero Msn.)
ID; 59BD-0000-007E-746C
-A Metroidvania level which is a recreation of Kraid's Lair from Metroid Zero Mission. Both the Super Star and conveyor belt are both used for the Speed Booster mechanic from Metroid. (The boss is Bowser inside Kraid's mouth in which you have to kick the shells directly to him).
Note: There are 2 checkpoints inside the level and you have to pick the 3 correct combinations in order to get through one of the shortcut checkpoints.

Level Name: Bramble Scramble (DK Country 2)
ID; 47DE-0000-0036-3FC4
-A level that is very similar to the one of the hardest levels in Donkey Kong Country 2 with spikes (A cloud is used for the flying mechanic similar to the flying bird in Donkey Kong Country 2).

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My first automated level

0FF5-0000-0080-DB2A

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
Done yet another improvement of one of my previous stages...

Zigzag garden (7F7D-0000-0080-F5FF)
Changes done:
- beginning of the level is once again easier;
- removed some 1UP mushrooms;
- fixed an exploit that would allow the player to skip an important part of the level;
- also fixed design flaws that would have made someone stuck and unable to beat the level;
- added new entrances in the secret area to reset the red Koopa Troopa more easily;
- done some other aesthetic changes.

When redesigning this level I've realized that it's a zigzag not only on shape but also in gameplay: first part is pure platforming skill test, second part is more puzzle based, and third part is a mostly straightforward run to the flagpole.

I've reached upload limit, but I plan to upload a few more stages in the future. Some help in getting more stars would be welcome, and I'm willing to play your levels and star them as well if I like them :starman:

@Albie83 as you already played the previous version of this course I'd like to see your opinion on this updated one if you want to play it ;)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I decided to redo one of my first stages, because it was super frustrating to beat

It's easier now, but at the same time it isn't broken like the previous version I had online was.

Frenemies

9F71-0000-0081-2835

Difficulty: Medium - Hard (Kind of pushing it...)

SMB3

Joalro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0189-8794-0585
Level Title: Super Metroid Bros U (With Saves)

ID: FE36-0000-0081-82CA

Description of Gameplay Elements:
Metroidvania stage. It's a really large exploration level, with forced boss fights. If you know exactly what you are doing, you can complete it in just under 500 seconds, but you there's no way this will be the case, lots of exploration is needed. This is why there are three actually functioning save stations in the level! When you reach certain sections, you can actually return to them in your next attempt! This allows you to skip huge parts of the level on your subsequent attempts! Just write down the code found beneath each station, and enter it when you start the level. The save stations are based on the system described in this reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/MarioMaker...to_add_multiple_passwordbased_checkpoints_to/. I put a lot of work in this level. Please tell me what you think!

The Passcode System

A save station:
. I deleted the code so that you won't skip the first part of the level, but in the actual level there will be a code in those three square sections. Also, whenever you enter the passcode and start at a save station, the metroid music plays.

Design based heavily on Metroid:

Can you make it to Samus' ship?

Last edited:

Maxoxpower

Smash Ace
Hail to the KOOPA King Trilogy.

Now my life is complete, my new serie of 3 levels using the same concept but with cool unique feature for each one is now UP!

Hail to the K.King.1 (A67A-0000-0067-8E86)
Hail to the K.King 2: Hot Potato H (138A-0000-007D-8653)
Hail to the K.King 3: Pesticide. (32E8-0000-0082-E5E7)

need some feedback, which one is your favorite?

Last edited:

Shog

Smash Ace
Wow you people here have some of the worst level design I witnessed, most level here, especially from Mario and Sonic Guy assumes that you know each hazard beforehand. I wish people would use there brains more and understand that the PLAYER KNOWS NOTHING BEFOREHAND :rolleyes::rolleyes: If only more SMW Modder with more experience would make level. I mean the bolded part is so basic that it is mentioned in the 10 golden tips / instructions of Super Mario Maker

ALSO NO CHECKPOINT MEANS NO LONG LEVEL FOLKS:facepalm:

Oh wait:

""As for my Conveyor Belt Castle course, it's pretty odd how not too many people have been able to complete it. I did so many tests on that course before uploading it to make sure that it's possible to get past just about every hazard without taking any damage. But I guess my skill level is probably just better than that of most of the players who played that course.""

Why am I not surprised :facepalm:

Dan

Smash Lord
Got a few more stages to show! I'm about 4 stars away from leveling up and getting my upload cap pushed on to 20, so if you guys think my stages are not terrible and wouldn't mind seeing more from me, throw me a bone and star my levels.

Explore a friendly village of various critters. Discover what lies beneath.

Difficulty: 2/8

I'd seen exploration-based maps made before and thought that my list of uploads could use more variance of challenge. Beneath the Animal Village is a very laid-back stage, with only a few tricky jumps here and there to keep things interesting.

The floor is lava. Take flight to go deeper.

Difficulty:
4/8

I really like the clown copter item, so I wanted to design a stage around it. What resulted was a fun aerial trip through the close corridors of a castle that doesn't seem like it was designed for on-foot traversal. How does Bowser get around in it? I couldn't tell ya.

Where could that adorable green dinosaur be?

Difficulty:
3/8

This is the first stage I constructed using autoscrolling. It's not super long, but it does require knowledge of how to spin-jump off of Yoshi (and the things Yoshi can safely bounce off of) to complete. Otherwise it's not terribly difficult.

Here's what people are saying about Find the Stowaway Yoshi!:

Oh...

Slippery-hot! Don't get iceburnt!

Difficulty:
5/8

I've been meaning to construct an ice level for quite a while now, but this was the first time inspiration struck me. Some of the platforming can be a little tricky because of the ice and fire obstacles. Keep an eye out for the secret room: I designed a puzzle inside of it that I think turned out pretty well.
Well just judging by the pictures these look great, so I'll have to try them out!

Course #29 is all set to play now.

8-1: IQ Test Ghost House
AEE7-0000-0081-CFEA
Super Mario Bros. 3
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkffTJsJw

This course basically tests your intelligence, by requiring you to get through obstacles to reach items that are required to clear the next obstacle, and reach the next key item.
Absolutely brilliant level. I can not recommend it enough.

My only gripe with your levels is that I feel like you should shorten their lengths to accommodate for the lack of checkpoints. I thought a good end to this level would have been shortly after you get to the roof of the ghost house. The winged-Dry Bones jumps are also pretty difficult too. This was the death of me. I literally died by falling on the last spike before you get to that concrete platform again, which is the furthest I've gotten so far. I feel like there's no way to guarantee they'll spawn at the height you intended, leading to some pretty disastrous scenarios, where you're almost 100% guaranteed to take a hit. Like where the giant Dry Bones was, I thought you should've placed a safe platform there. Anyway, I was anticipating a Big Boo boss battle the whole time, so I'll have to see if you placed him in there. Very reminiscent of the Mario 64 ghost house level.

Anyway, why did Nintendo fail? GIVE US CHECKPOINTS ALREADY!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow you people here have some of the worst level design I witnessed, most level here, especially from Mario and Sonic Guy assumes that you know each hazard beforehand. I wish people would use there brains more and understand that the PLAYER KNOWS NOTHING BEFOREHAND :rolleyes::rolleyes: If only more SMW Modder with more experience would make level. I mean the bolded part is so basic that it is mentioned in the 10 golden tips / instructions of Super Mario Maker

Oh wait:

""As for my Conveyor Belt Castle course, it's pretty odd how not too many people have been able to complete it. I did so many tests on that course before uploading it to make sure that it's possible to get past just about every hazard without taking any damage. But I guess my skill level is probably just better than that of most of the players who played that course.""

If you want to critique levels/level design there's nothing wrong with that, but you can definitely do it in less hostile way that doesn't involve criticizing the people themselves and speaking about the amount of brains people are using. There's no need to insult people's intelligence and you're a lot less likely to make any meaningful impact on people by going that route.

Dan

Smash Lord

Oh wait:

I had to try this level after your crazy response, and yes, it's obscenely hard for a "World 3" level. More like a World 9 level.

Mario & Sonic Guy Mario & Sonic Guy You don't know how many times I say "holy *bleep*" to myself while playing your courses. :laugh:

Well, let me take some time to plug my latest course, "Moleville Tower" - E0E3-0000-0088-0E6D

I would describe it as difficult yet fun.

There is an obvious secret, and then a more difficult secret. If you can find the more difficult secret, well, then kudos to you. :)

I had great fun while making this level, and was very proud of this one.

Last edited:

malva00

Smash Master
Here's the only level I have made so far lol. Uploaded on 12th but then re-uploaded later to fix something.

Super Bounce Bros.

0177-0000-0051-30FC

Top Bottom