• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Super Mario Maker

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Of course! Here it is.

Temporal Tower

(4DB5-0000-0100-C590)

As i said, the difficulty become more and more diffcult. But it's still fair, so there will have no Thwomp that will kill you because you didn't see it.:upsidedown: I hope you will like it!
Done! Fair stage, I beat it and din't think it was to bad! Nice job!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Really thank you! :b:
Anyway, what do you think was difficult and what wasn't?
I took the path from the checkpoint that the koopa shell opens, so the Flying chain chomp and thowmps in a small place was slightly hard, but other then that it was pretty easy!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I took the path from the checkpoint that the koopa shell opens, so the Flying chain chomp and thowmps in a small place was slightly hard, but other then that it was pretty easy!
'Guess so that other people that play that level really suck.
tumblr_nzgwxcgZzN1ueg31jo1_250.png
I don't know how to feel about this.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
A lot of Mario makers are really bad at playing and will rage if the same obstacle kills them several times, and then quite. So don't feel bad.
Oh don't worry, i'm not feeling bad at all.

I am just still questionning how nobody other than you guys have beat this level yet.

But for some reason, one of my hardest level was finished the same day it was uploaded.

I just can't understand.:4gaw:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh don't worry, i'm not feeling bad at all.

I am just still questionning how nobody other than you guys have beat this level yet.

But for some reason, one of my hardest level was finished the same day it was uploaded.

I just can't understand.:4gaw:
The world may never know! That's why I have been trying to revamp my harder levels, so that they are still challenging but not super hard, so that hopefully more people will beat them. And if I can get it to work, I just thought on a brilliant Level idea using the badge arcade bunny!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The world may never know! That's why I have been trying to revamp my harder levels, so that they are still challenging but not super hard, so that hopefully more people will beat them. And if I can get it to work, I just thought on a brilliant Level idea using the badge arcade bunny!
Well good luck so! I have made some level more difficult than other. And except' if i update them because there is something that isn't right. (Bitshrum Plain for exemple.) I generally don't increase the difficutly that much. But hey, i want everyone to have fun anyway.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
'Guess so that other people that play that level really suck.
View attachment 88269
I don't know how to feel about this.
A lot of Mario makers are really bad at playing and will rage if the same obstacle kills them several times, and then quite. So don't feel bad.
Given that my more super easy levels have been failed at the first Goomba by many people, yeah, it's probably because many Mario Maker users do genuinely suck at platformers, and only got Mario Maker for the hype. XD

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Given that my more super easy levels have been failed at the first Goomba by many people, yeah, it's probably because many Mario Maker users do genuinely suck at platformers, and only got Mario Maker for the hype. XD
Goomba confirmed OP. Plz Nintendo nerf them.:023:
It's SMB level 1-1 all over again. Piccolo in TFS should learn to them to jump and DODGE.:006:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yeah that can be very sad. It's not like you're getting attacked by a bunch of Goombas after all.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, well, well. I can surely say that, i have just finish my Undertale level! Here the ID!

UnderBound V2
(403A-0000-0121-107D)

As i previously explain. In this level, there is 3 sides you can have:

Neutral Run: Where you kill some ennemy but not all.

Genocide Run: Where you kill everyone.

Pacifist Run: Where you don't kill anyone.

Depending on you're run, the level will be different so if you really like this level. I advice you to play it in all way possible. ;)

EDIT: I reuploaded the level, i added and fixed something.

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I haven't been active all that much these past couple of days, because I've been binge playing the 100 Mario Challenge on Expert, trying to unlock the Zelda Amiibo costume. The good news, is that I finally unlocked it. The bad news, is that I had to play so much insanity-inducing levels to do so. To put that in perspective, by the time I finally got Zelda, the only ones I have left to unlock, are Lucina, Olimar, and Falco. The ugly news, is that my hands and wrists are really cramped from playing so many b******* levels.

That said, now that I have Zelda, I am starting my next set of worlds, and I'm calling the series, "Nintendo Sirens" (NS). I already have the prologue stages done, and will work on World 1 at a later point. Unfortunately, because I am lacking upload space, I'll wait until my 500th star before I start uploading the prologue stages.

It stars Peach, Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer, and Samus/Zero Suit Samus (hence the name, "Nintendo Sirens"). The prologue stages are very short and extremely easy, but their purpose is to set up as much of a narrative as possible for the rest of the eight worlds. With the exception of Prologue-1, it is impossible to die, unless you intentionally time out. Anyway, you'll see them when I get my 500th star. As of writing this post, I'm at 431 stars, so I'll hopefully get to 500 sooner than later.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I haven't been active all that much these past couple of days, because I've been binge playing the 100 Mario Challenge on Expert, trying to unlock the Zelda Amiibo costume. The good news, is that I finally unlocked it. The bad news, is that I had to play so much insanity-inducing levels to do so. To put that in perspective, by the time I finally got Zelda, the only ones I have left to unlock, are Lucina, Olimar, and Falco. The ugly news, is that my hands and wrists are really cramped from playing so many b******* levels.

That said, now that I have Zelda, I am starting my next set of worlds, and I'm calling the series, "Nintendo Sirens" (NS). I already have the prologue stages done, and will work on World 1 at a later point. Unfortunately, because I am lacking upload space, I'll wait until my 500th star before I start uploading the prologue stages.

It stars Peach, Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer, and Samus/Zero Suit Samus (hence the name, "Nintendo Sirens"). The prologue stages are very short and extremely easy, but their purpose is to set up as much of a narrative as possible for the rest of the eight worlds. With the exception of Prologue-1, it is impossible to die, unless you intentionally time out. Anyway, you'll see them when I get my 500th star. As of writing this post, I'm at 431 stars, so I'll hopefully get to 500 sooner than later.
'Seem really interesting!

Also, a good new for me is that my sister have buy a Sonic and the Mario 30 Anniversery Amiibo. So one run in Expert Mode in less and i could make in the futur level with the Big Mushroom! :4pikachu:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Also, a good new for me is that my sister have buy a Sonic and the Mario 30 Anniversery Amiibo. So one run in Expert Mode in less and i could make in the futur level with the Big Mushroom! :4pikachu:
Given the levels you've made so far, I'd love to see what you could do with your level ideas, when utilizing the Big Mushroom. :D

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Given the levels you've made so far, I'd love to see what you could do with your level ideas, when utilizing the Big Mushroom. :D
Well since i never planned to have the Big Mushroom in the first place. I am probably going to use it in a "filler" level. So yeah, i hope i willl have idea.:052:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Thanks to the new site it's easier to upload my courses, so here goes:

87D6-0000-0116-966F - Bowser Chase. Bowser is chasing you. Can you escape? Pre-Fire Clown Car shooter elements.

5639-0000-0090-8053 - Minigame: Super Mario Hockey. A twist on a playing hockey against increasingly difficult opponents. There is a way to cheat to win the entire stage after the first match. Also if you check the comments, the spoilered ones tell you how to make the third match ridiculously easy.

2191-0000-0082-813A - World 10-1 Pipeline Infiltration - A water level. Sneak into Bowser's castle through the sewer pipes.

74A8-0000-0063-672E - World 4-C - My cousin made this more than I did. He wanted a simple mario 3 styled castle level that was easy to beat. He made one. Multiple paths to victory.

5BB8-0000-005A-E69A - Bomb Man Stage - A tribute to Bomb Man Stage from Mega Man. It's got a really hard boss battle and needs checkpoints (was made before them). But if you're brave enough, it's fun. Just don't try to fight the boss, let him make your escape possible.

EB42-0000-0058-5ED7 Clowns, Clouds, and Lava oh my - One of my earliest attempts at a shooter level. Multiple paths to victory. Like Bomb Man stage due to the level of challenge, this course could use checkpoints.

8298-0000-0044-BABE - Stairway up to the Bottom - I wanted to make a level that felt like ascending a large stairway in a ghost house. This happened. Secret items are often available. Like Bomb Man stage due to the level of challenge, this course could use checkpoints.

A08B-0000-003F-72ED - Musical Leaps - Me and cousin were doodling and overusing musical blocks. This course happened. I'm not especially proud of it, but it's there.

AAD9-0000-0034-B121 - Easy Castle - My first course. I wanted to show my dad the game and make a level no harder than 1-1 in super mario brothers. It might be a little harder than that, but it's a pretty easy course.

I have 44 stars. I need 6 to get to 50. Please help me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well since i can finally post here. Here the first level i remade thanks to the update.

The Revenge of Vile V2

(1FDF-0000-0125-EA68)

There is not like alot of change. But still some here and there. So try to find out. ;)

Also, for those who have play it before, what do you have thinked? Personally, i really like how i worked the Metroidvania element in it. And i would like to see some opinion on it.

EDIT: So a thing that i just saw is that, since there is a website. You can actually image of you're level in better quality! Here a exemple.

Sure, it don't show all the level but hey, it's a start.

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
So, at 491 stars (as of writing this post), I am close to the next upload expansion. When that happens, I'll upload the prologue world, and World 1 of my Nintendo Sirens series of worlds. In the meantime, I've decided to play, star, and speedrun my levels, using my fiancé's account. Yes, that's one of the reasons why I managed to get so close to 500 stars, but more to the point: I set world records for all of my levels, even beating world records already established by some players. Why? Well, I wanted to give people something to shoot for in my levels. So, for those who care to try and beat my records (set by the account, "Luly"), best of luck to you guys.

Thanks to the new site it's easier to upload my courses, so here goes:

87D6-0000-0116-966F - Bowser Chase. Bowser is chasing you. Can you escape? Pre-Fire Clown Car shooter elements.

5639-0000-0090-8053 - Minigame: Super Mario Hockey. A twist on a playing hockey against increasingly difficult opponents. There is a way to cheat to win the entire stage after the first match. Also if you check the comments, the spoilered ones tell you how to make the third match ridiculously easy.

2191-0000-0082-813A - World 10-1 Pipeline Infiltration - A water level. Sneak into Bowser's castle through the sewer pipes.

74A8-0000-0063-672E - World 4-C - My cousin made this more than I did. He wanted a simple mario 3 styled castle level that was easy to beat. He made one. Multiple paths to victory.

5BB8-0000-005A-E69A - Bomb Man Stage - A tribute to Bomb Man Stage from Mega Man. It's got a really hard boss battle and needs checkpoints (was made before them). But if you're brave enough, it's fun. Just don't try to fight the boss, let him make your escape possible.

EB42-0000-0058-5ED7 Clowns, Clouds, and Lava oh my - One of my earliest attempts at a shooter level. Multiple paths to victory. Like Bomb Man stage due to the level of challenge, this course could use checkpoints.

8298-0000-0044-BABE - Stairway up to the Bottom - I wanted to make a level that felt like ascending a large stairway in a ghost house. This happened. Secret items are often available. Like Bomb Man stage due to the level of challenge, this course could use checkpoints.

A08B-0000-003F-72ED - Musical Leaps - Me and cousin were doodling and overusing musical blocks. This course happened. I'm not especially proud of it, but it's there.

AAD9-0000-0034-B121 - Easy Castle - My first course. I wanted to show my dad the game and make a level no harder than 1-1 in super mario brothers. It might be a little harder than that, but it's a pretty easy course.

I have 44 stars. I need 6 to get to 50. Please help me.
You're all set. I played and starred them all.

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
So, at 491 stars (as of writing this post), I am close to the next upload expansion. When that happens, I'll upload the prologue world, and World 1 of my Nintendo Sirens series of worlds. In the meantime, I've decided to play, star, and speedrun my levels, using my fiancé's account. Yes, that's one of the reasons why I managed to get so close to 500 stars, but more to the point: I set world records for all of my levels, even beating world records already established by some players. Why? Well, I wanted to give people something to shoot for in my levels. So, for those who care to try and beat my records (set by the account, "Luly"), best of luck to you guys.

You're all set. I played and starred them all.
Nice and much obliged! I've played and starred some of yours as well (and will assuredly get to more, there's just plenty of levels). Excellent work!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I finally uploaded the Prologue and World 1 of Nintendo Sirens. Here are a few things you should know:

- Each level has exactly three lives to obtain.
- With the exception of the prologue levels, there are exactly 100 coins, one 1-Up Mushroom (usually hidden), and a 1-up from the goal pole.
- The castle/boss stage of each world, due to lacking a goal pole, is an exception to the second point, containing exactly 100 coins, and two 1-Up Mushrooms.
- Whatever Amiibo costume you use (between Peach, Zelda, Wii Fit Trainer, Zero Suit Samus, and Samus) will give you an idea of what kind of obstacles you can expect in the level ahead.

With that, feel free to play through them. I'm currently working on World 2, and I might delete a couple of stages from the server, to make room for the whole of world 2.

That said, here the image below containing the stage ID of "Nintendo Sirens (NS) Prologue-1".

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello guys! So you see, i kinda doesn't have alot of idea since my Undertale level. There is still my gender bender level but i still need all the female character costume. So yeah, however, i have got the idea of making a level based off Tales Of Symphonia. But here is one thing:

I actually don't know what i could made based off this game. Atleast right now, so i would like to see you're idea if you have some! So on those word, thanks to every person that could help me! :)

Last edited:

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hello guys! So you see, i kinda doesn't have alot of idea since my Undertale level. There is still my gender bender level but i still need all the female character costume. So yeah, however, i have got the idea of making a level based off Tales Of Symphonia. But here is one thing:

I actually don't know what i could made based off this game. Atleast right now, so i would like to see you're idea if you have some! So on those word, thanks to every person that could help me! :)
Perhaps you can make a Super Mario Bros. 2-inspired level, using the Peach or Shy Guy costume?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Perhaps you can make a Super Mario Bros. 2-inspired level, using the Peach or Shy Guy costume?
Heh, i don't like doing thing that people have already done alot. Also, i am trying now to use less the SMB 1 style, because i have already made alot of level with this style and i have already other project that i will do in this style. So i am trying to made a level with the SMB3/SMW style now. (I have already do a level recently with the NSBM style.)

Also, i have see that you have replay some of my old level. You are trying to have the best time in it. Don't you? ;)

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's the link to my profile, just in case anyone wants to try out my courses. Some of my courses were removed for not being played enough, however.

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/TPitch5

Don't let the clear rates fool you, however, because they're not THAT hard to beat; blame the amateur players for the low clear rates.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

I haven't played the tales series, but let me look into, and I'll see what I can come up with to help you!

Freduardo

Smash Champion

Hmm, Tales of Symphonia.

I'd probably do an underground level tribute to the Gnome dungeon/fight/summon. Have the coins spell out Sheena and Gnome at random points. Probably do a Bowser Jr. Stack to make the actual Gnome Boss near a pipe that drops fire flowers.

That said, the tower where you find Kratos the second time is probably more of an iconic location.

Also because of the necessery jumping physics, any level devoted to Presea's hometown or Regal (I think that was his name. Played by Crispin Freeman. Fought with only kicks and wore grieves) as a character would also probably be a decent Tales of Symphonia tribute.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hmm, Tales of Symphonia.

I'd probably do an underground level tribute to the Gnome dungeon/fight/summon. Have the coins spell out Sheena and Gnome at random points. Probably do a Bowser Jr. Stack to make the actual Gnome Boss near a pipe that drops fire flowers.

That said, the tower where you find Kratos the second time is probably more of an iconic location.

Also because of the necessery jumping physics, any level devoted to Presea's hometown or Regal (I think that was his name. Played by Crispin Freeman. Fought with only kicks and wore grieves) as a character would also probably be a decent Tales of Symphonia tribute.
Hum....I will see, thank you for feedback! :)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Really thank you for help! :)
No problem! :)

Also, I guess I'll post this:

Be the claw!
BadgeBunny Training (7A9E-0000-0128-721F)

I think this came out all right. It's a really short level based around the different claw types in badge arcade. It's a story about the badge bunny's training to be a badge arcade employee! Win the practice badges and mater the Claw! I don't think it's to hard or amazing, but I kind of like it! It would be easier to make if they didn't have that annoying block limit. But I think it came out alright and sticks to the theme!

There are also comments on it to help you out!
If you play it, please tell me what you think and if you like it or not! Thanks!

Anyway I will be starting my next level soon. It should be quite good and has no limits!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
World 2, Petalnia Jungle, is officially up. I had to remove "Hazy Maze Cave (8-Bit Remix)", and "Gradius Mario" to make room for all four of the world's stages.

So far, as far as design and details go, I think this is probably my favorite world I've created. That said, here's the image with the course ID below. Feedback is more than appreciated.

EDIT: And with this, I have unlocked ALL available Amiibo costumes at this current moment. Until further updates force otherwise, I never have to play the 100 Mario Challenge on Expert out of obligation.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
World 2, Petalnia Jungle, is officially up. I had to remove "Hazy Maze Cave (8-Bit Remix)", and "Gradius Mario" to make room for all four of the world's stages.

So far, as far as design and details go, I think this is probably my favorite world I've created. That said, here's the image with the course ID below. Feedback is more than appreciated.

EDIT: And with this, I have unlocked ALL available Amiibo costumes at this current moment. Until further updates force otherwise, I never have to play the 100 Mario Challenge on Expert out of obligation.

"See that you have unlocked all the Amiibo"

Congratulation. :)
Now, it's time for me to hate Expert Mode even more. >_>

ShinyRegice

Smash Lord
New levels from me:

You must enter inside the castle (47DB-0000-011B-7249)
After getting a random Mystery Mushroom costume (though you can wait for another to appear from the pipe if you don't like the one you got), touch the flagpole. Use the moving block's placement to make sure you enter inside the castle!

Better no be tempted... (8F5B-0000-012A-0031)
... at least if you want to complete this level the easiest way possible.

Also some of my levels have been deleted due to lack of stars but ever since I've reuploaded them and they fortunately got a star. You can find my Nintendo Network profile here if you want to see my levels.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Evangelion gif, featuring the three best waifus?! Yay!
You deserve that after the hell that Expert Mode was. So yeah, i am happy for you. :)

Now, i go back in that corner.

"Cry that he doesn't have all the costume he need"

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Here's a tip that I've analyzed after trying out the Fire Koopa Clown Car...

A fully charged fireball from the Fire Koopa Clown Car can deal 3x more damage to Bowser than the normal fireballs. Also, it'll spit three fireballs if you have the Fire Mario power-up.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Here's a tip that I've analyzed after trying out the Fire Koopa Clown Car...

A fully charged fireball from the Fire Koopa Clown Car can deal 3x more damage to Bowser than the normal fireballs. Also, it'll spit three fireballs if you have the Fire Mario power-up.
Yeah, I knew this when playing around with my Gradius Mario level. It's really fun to use. I haven't tested if enemies in the Fire Koopa Clown Car will shoot fireballs themselves, though.

Top Bottom