• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SUPER LION 4 - Villefontaine (near Lyon), FRANCE - August 7-9th-CONFIRM BEFORE AUG 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staco

Smash Champion
1º Kaos (MK spammer de tornado)
2º Ramin (Marth)
3º Marc (Falco)
4º Grew (Olimar)
5º Zudenka (Yoshi) y Kly (Snake/MK)
7º Makanayda (Snake/Wolf) y Gregs (Falco)
9º Ky, Leon, Boku (DK) y Manko
13º Rydle, Miquel, Neji, Gaki
25º Nexo

wow @ greward and marcbri, spain did pretty well

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
And people thought that me getting 3stocked by Marcbris supposedly 'shiit' Falco (Spain haters you know who you are) was bad and Spain would get ***** at TSL. Good **** Spain. Lol at UK bad showing guys. Calzorz or Kira not even top 25? LOL.

Good **** to Kaos on winning and Ramin getting 2nd as well. I personally wanted Ramin to win though. =]
Zudenka getting 5th with Yoshi? WTF. GOOD SHIIT GUYS.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Melee update (textmessaged AJP)

melee started at 14 , 3/8 team-pools done. AJP and Q got 4th in their pool

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Sorry for lack of updates about melee doubles. I apology for it, i had to catch Brawl players who did not want / can't stay for melée for my interviews (like Zudenka, he did rank 5th with Yoshi, and he's swiss), and had to move wii and melée discs from a venue to the other. I have lots to do today so ill try to update as much as i can if i have enough time before my interviews(that should make it). Also, Kaos did NOT spam, and M' is a snake/luigi, not snake/wolf. Well, gonna dress up and see if the hosts are awake. I wish someone else than me could twitter, too. (Sorry if this message looks crappy, im typing from my crappy phone)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Linguini complained about his hands hurting and jumped out of melee singles, just to get owned by "strawhat in some friendlies. AJP got 4th in his pool, Nizro second and Tonberry 1st in his"

Zyx

Smash Journeyman
Where are Masamune, CC, Aska, Gorn, Adam ?!
DansiBabsi = Adam ?! ^^

EDIT : Ok Aska was in the last pool. What about the others ?..

Zyx

Smash Journeyman
Ok thx !
I don't understand why Masamune and Linguini didn't attend Melee singles... Too bad...

PS : Pour CC je dirais que c'est normal... il dit toujours qu'il vient... mais ne vient quasiment jamais >_<

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Fuzzyness is the only player who went from the UK who is worthy of representing us (no offence to the other UK people who went) so his result is the most important.
Aren't melee brackets done by now cos I would like an update and how things are going and any idea on the turnout of this.

Kone

Smash Master
97 people in melee singles pro and theres no updates on singles bracket on tweeter. Only other brit to make it out of pools was dacacia (somehow lol)

Tero.

Smash Champion
Yahuz! Yomi and Makkura are still in. You can do it.
And Luma has to play UCK, I'm sad :´(

Gogo Germany.

Edit:

# Makkura just lost tourney against a roy. You guys should have seen what bacon did too zgetto,srsly31 minutes ago from mobile web
#
Ice still beasting in loserbracket 35 minutes ago from mobile web
#
Luma,yomi,AE got 25th

Oh noez :`(
GOGO ICE!

Edit2:

# BAxon WON!!!!!!!!! (against Zgetto) 41 minutes ago from mobile web

HOLY **** FOUZI <3

v3gas

Smash Apprentice
1 Amsah