• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes Mafia: Day 7 ends! Nabe and Circus wins! Zen dies in end game!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Look, even now I'm not focusing "solely" on self preservation in the slightest. At a time where votes start pouring on me I'm naturally getting more defensive. But at no point have I stopped pursuing my scum reads and I have no idea why you entertain this idea.

Potentially misleading. This should be taken with a grain of salt.

At first I thought he was being cryptic on purpose but in the one post he could talk in he explained himself and I believe him. If we assume his restriction to be legit I can see that he might run into difficulties expressing himself in all situations. Calling him "purposefully" cryptic was not warranted.

:059:
Then you agree that he shouldn't be ignored and that deciphering his posts is not a waste?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Then you agree that he shouldn't be ignored and that deciphering his posts is not a waste?
That has nothing to do with him being "cryptic" [intentional or not]. I'm convinced that his points will not help us finding scum and thus "deciphering" them would be a waste of time / effort. I'm merely using his more obvious points to understand he's likely town.

Read what you can read [I think we all can agree that a good bunch of his points is understandable] and base your reads on that. What you can't read / follow probably won't help you to find scum and you have enough material to get a read on him anyway.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Look, even now I'm not focusing "solely" on self preservation in the slightest. At a time where votes start pouring on me I'm naturally getting more defensive. But at no point have I stopped pursuing my scum reads and I have no idea why you entertain this idea.
But you are. All of your recent posts have been focused on responding to your attackers. I don't blame you at this point, since you kind of have a lot of them to deal with right now, but that doesn't change the fact that your 636 didn't have to be that way, and it's scummy as **** because of it.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Statistically the most unlikely scenario. Details on how you come to such a conclusions would be nice.

Interesting.

I disagree. What's statistically unlikely is you getting scum 8/10 games, but look.

From what I've seen, OS usually has like a SK or some Indy thing in his games. Your self-preservative play pretty much fits the slot. It would explain why you are playing so blatantly scummy and defending yourself as well, trying to avoid both the NK and from being lynched. Maf vs Indy is not unlikely because maf is looking for whatever they can to call someone scum and an Indy who is trying to play scummy enough to avoid being NKed draws their attention. X1 did this to you in All Stars. We stalked you because you were scummy, you weren't scummy because we stalked you. I did the same in FF6 as scum vs Indy M-K. OS vs Indy Cdubs in FE. It's not that uncommon at all.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
But you are. All of your recent posts have been focused on responding to your attackers. I don't blame you at this point, since you kind of have a lot of them to deal with right now, but that doesn't change the fact that your 636 didn't have to be that way, and it's scummy as **** because of it.
Changing the subject as soon as you're proven wrong? Looking desperate.

Interesting.

I disagree. What's statistically unlikely is you getting scum 8/10 games, but look.

From what I've seen, OS usually has like a SK or some Indy thing in his games. Your self-preservative play pretty much fits the slot. It would explain why you are playing so blatantly scummy and defending yourself as well, trying to avoid both the NK and from being lynched. Maf vs Indy is not unlikely because maf is looking for whatever they can to call someone scum and an Indy who is trying to play scummy enough to avoid being NKed draws their attention. X1 did this to you in All Stars. We stalked you because you were scummy, you weren't scummy because we stalked you. I did the same in FF6 as scum vs Indy M-K. OS vs Indy Cdubs in FE. It's not that uncommon at all.
Going to bed now but will definitely look at that.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Changing the subject as soon as you're proven wrong? Looking desperate.
I wish you could have seen the baffled look on my face when I read this post. How did I change the subject? What was I proven wrong about?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
That has nothing to do with him being "cryptic" [intentional or not]. I'm convinced that his points will not help us finding scum and thus "deciphering" them would be a waste of time / effort. I'm merely using his more obvious points to understand he's likely town.

Read what you can read [I think we all can agree that a good bunch of his points is understandable] and base your reads on that. What you can't read / follow probably won't help you to find scum and you have enough material to get a read on him anyway.

Very well. I still think it was unwarranted for you to say that he should be ignored just because you yourself had gotten a read on him where as others may not have had/have enough.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I guess I shouldn't expect a response to that anytime soon, but it's there when you're ready.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How has he not changed the subject? He went from "Gheb not actively scum hunting" to "I don't like his defense". Last time I checked these are rather different things.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Circus: You're focusing a lot on yourself.
Gheb: No I'm not.
Circus: Yes you are, though I can't blame you at this point since you have a lot of attention, but you still were earlier (when you didn't have attention).
Gheb: Nice changing the subject

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That's debatable because "attention" is entirely a subjective perception. My name was tossed around a lot - enough to make me think that I was getting more attention than warranted. I expected the usually more empathetic town Circus to see that.

And I'm not drawing more attention to myself than the others anyway.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And I don't get that impression from his 727 anyway. To me it seems like he complained about the way I expressed my thoughts rather than what I was expressing.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Page 15:

I like how you make a post that calls almost everyone scum without any reasoning and then get mad at me for not posting reasoning as to who I had as scum. Anyway, my other pick right now would have to be HepAlien because a lot of her posts seem too nice and she didn't really call anyone out(if IRC) until I asked her who her top scum picks too be. I waited, because I wanted to see if her posts would remain nice or if she would actually fight for once. I didn't say anything because the game was still early and she might just not have had any scum picks because again she does not seem that aggressive.

Also, the majority of your posts that matter make no sense at all, especially this one and your third post in this thread.

Rajam played just like this in FE so they might just let him play to the style that he did just play in a game where he flipped town. It is extremely worthless, but I don't see what makes him different then kuz.
Wait, HepAlien is a she? how did you know that? Did everyone else know this?

k im loling @ rajam hopping a statement i made ahiele sgo and still elaborated recently nowth at he's under tpresuure he's willing to dig out oldd stuff and make a big dealout of it lololol

and ryker / swiss. i told all the people in the game that i think scum's between rajam, circus and nabe and i still think it'S ture. Plus im sstill suspicious enouh of zen so that's my top 4 scum pick todAy

I don't remember ever seeing you explaining your reads

so i'm suspicious because i'm nice and not aggressive? who am i expected to be fighting?

are the mafia constantly communicating with each other? i see no reason for why Rajam couldn't be acting independently here.
This question smells. You seem to know enough about mafia basics to ask a question like this

Rajam <-> X1 -> Circus

We should definitely lynch one of these two today. And the other. And then Circus.

This is scummy and furthers me into thinking Rajam and x1 are scummbuddies. Or at least that Rajam is scum.

In this post Rajam agrees with me on the points I made against x1. First of all, no one else agrees with the points I made meaning they must not be very reliable (they are, but at least not from a non-zen perspective) yet Rajam agrees with every one of them and agrees that x1 is scum for them. This leads me to believe that:

A. Rajam is X1's bud and since he know's x1 is scum, any points made against x1 are legit from his perspecitve. So he agreed that these things are scummy because from his scumbud perspective, he knows they are even though it was just the start of the game and accordingly these were not nearly enough to call x1 scum on. So from this early attack on X1, Rajam decided to distance himself and agree with the points I made. What lead me to this is the fact that in this post (quoted above) Rajam responds to me asking what he agreed about one of the points I made and his answer is that he doesn't even know. So I think Rajam was just pointing stuff out in my case, even if it wasn't even scummy, just to get his distance on.

I just agreed with your case because I got a very similar read on X1 based on his interaction with BeatStick. My last commentary was addressed to know how X1 didn't see my "hola" post, thought he never answered it and I just guessed when you asked me

B. Rajam is scum and X1 is town (which he isn't, but we can play this scenario too). The same points above still apply to this, only Rajam wouldn't be distancing, he would simply be hopping on the train. Rajam has been pointing out little things on a few people like Gheb and Beat. It feels like he is forcing his scum hunt, which is what he is doing here with the points I made on x1. He agreed to my point without even knowing what I was saying...

If you're talking about my last commentary ( X1 didn't see my "hola" post ), I threw it there wondering why X1 didn't see it... actually I commented on your commentary about X1 not seeing my post; you were the 1st noticing X1 didn't see it, and when you posted about that, I commented too wondering about that

The point I was making when I said that I think X1 really did know how much Rajam had posted was because I was inferring that they were scumbuddies for this. I was implying that it was a subtle form of distance. Scumbuds like to act like they don't know anything about eachother so no conclusions are drawn that they are in cahoots. So by X1 saying "He's [Rajam] said somthing?" even though it was obvious how much Rajam had posted (his hola post was just right above and x1 had just finished reading through), I was inferring that X1 was trying to play the clueless-about-my-buddy act.

then lynch him. I still don't know how he bypassed that post

Rajam, however did not realize what I was saying here yet he agreed to the point I was making. This is why I believe he was just agreeing to the case for the sake of hopping on the train. This shows that he wasn't putting any real thought into my point and how they really would equate to x1 being scum. If he was really putting thought into it, he would not have agreed to the point of him and X1 being scumbuddies. This is why I asked him why he agreed to it and his answer is such a stumble.

uh? Your case was meta and tells about X1; I agreed. Then you mentioned that he didn't see my post, and I agreed on that observation too wondering why he didn't

"Mmmm actually I don't remember why I added that, I guess it was mostly just an observation. Thinking about it, I think it was not due to skimming, because when ppl skim they ignore large post and short posts like mine with an emoticon becomes more propense to be noticed. Mmmm it could indicate X1 started to post before finish reading all the posts, which adds nothing but a null read in terms of this "X1 didn't saw my post". Still, my point on X1, plus the points which you mentioned about his meta and tells which I agree with, was mainly that he wasted an opportunity to pressure BeatStick, calling him dumb-town immediatly, and I don't think town would be so quick to call other dumb-town as town instead of putting some pressure and waiting a little more before clearing a town based on being dumb-town."

Now in the yellow he admits that he doesn't know why he pointed it out and that he "guesses" it was "mostly" just and observation. For one, his intentions couldn't have been mostly just and observation. It's either just an observation OR you think it's scummy. Here Rajam is leaving room for both. This is such a wishy washy statement, showing that Rajam is trying to hold onto his agreement that makes no sense while trying to look rational as well. Secondly, he is calling it mostly an observation yet he continues to try and reason for why it is scummy (which I colored in red). He is still being wishy washy about it, reasoning why it would be scummy and then calling it null.

Yellow: yeah I didn't remember, because it was just a wondering on why he didn't see my post, and also as some way of mini-pressure after agreeing with your case and a direct "question" so he wouldnt ignore it, so you're right, it was intended as both an observation and to see what would X1 say about it and the overall case. I don't recall X1 addressing this case anyways. At the end that observation statement was a null since X1 didn't answer and just based on the fact that he bypassed my post it was impossible to draw any conclusion based purely on the "X1 didn't see my hola post"

Conclusion: This post is just Rajam stumbling to me. He thoughtlessly hopped on the x1 train agreeing with points for him being scum that were accordingly not valid. He likely did so to distance, but also with the possibility of just hopping on a wagon. He agreed to a point on x1 which was implying that he and x1 were scumbuddies, which shows that he was not really putting thought into how my points made x1 scum, and that he was simply agreeing to the case. When asked about why he agreed to the point and how it related to x1 being scum, he responded in a wishy washy way, trying to reason why, but coming up with nothing, and yet he still attemped to hold onto the agreement even though he couldn't produce any logic to the point.

?? Your case back then didn't mention at all me and X1 are scumpartners, you started to say that later, and of course I don't agree with it. I don't understand why you're throwing away your own case, I still think it has very legit points. Also, only my last statement ( the commentary about X1 not seeing my post ) is a null in terms of adding nothing, but my two other points in which I agreed with you still hold merit: the meta on X1 + the tells. X1 instantly called BeatStick dumb-town instead of using the chance to put some more pressure and gain a better read on him, like he did with Gordito in FE PoR

Another thing about this post is the last line. He mentions the main point that he does agree with me on x1 being scum which is that he doesn't feel that town would declare someone else as town that early. Yet I did the very same thing and not just with Beat, but with Kuz, and others too! Rajam, however expresses no concern over my play. In fact, Rajam has pretty much been buddying me even though my town callouts have been much more severe than X1. Rajam's reasoning for X1 being scum is fake. fake. fake.

You started to call ppl town even before the ppl in question posted anything. They were obviously, either joke post, or posts with the intention to draw some reads, like the hold-hands with BeatStick. X1 nonetheless was serious about the conclussion on BeatStick, so that's why it stroke me as odd

----------

They probably aren't even hydraing anymore. I dunno. I think the person he was going to hydra with is new at mafia, at least here. So no I don't think they would be posting.
My answers to your case in this color.

Zen, there are actually some pretty compelling points in that case. I'd really like to see Rajam respond to it, but he's taking days to catch up on the thread and respond to old stuff. I don't understand why he's doing this. Rajam, if you see this post before you go back to catching up, could you please just finish up the last couple pages you have and post some general thoughts?

Kuz, I believe you promised you would catch up by last night. Would be cool if you would actually do it. What happened to the hydra thing?
Sorry, my english lecture isn't exactly fast, and I'm all day going in and out so it's hard for me to sit and read for a long time. I'll give my reads on my next post because I'm gonna vote against certain player and I'll explain why there, so I'll use that post to mention my reads on other players as well.

Okay.

Now, as I said earlier, can you show me a link? (If it's in chilean, just show me where it is and I'll use google translator.

I found it funny that all of your cases had to do with just meta (which can be convinient), instead of anything else. You can use meta to whip up a case on anyone in a second.
http://www.smashbroschile.cl/comunidad/forum/32-juegos-de-mafia/

We had more games before but two *** idiots hacked and erased our old forum like 2 or 3 months ago and we lost a database of around 10 other mafia games ( http://www.smashbroschile.cl/comunidad/topic/5-smashbroschile-60/ -> post about the hack attack ). Also, good luck trying to actually read our spanish, which is one of the worst ( spoken and written ) within spanish-speakers countries.

About the meta, point specific examples of where did I used meta in a scummy way and why according to what you're explaining here

Rajam

Smash Champion
Dark Horse: If you feel so strongly that me and Beat are scum then why aren't you voting one of us? I don't know what you mean about Gheb doing the same thing. You have to show me.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12435141&postcount=561 :

Because rajam wagon is kicking off. Earlier, it was just for the sake of more discussion.

#307-#314

Points something out, but dismisses it and says I could just play better.
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12436924&postcount=575 :

ok... then why aren't you voting for rajam????????
I didn't notice this. And I actually agree with you that this is pretty scummy.
vote: Dark Horse
Throwing BS around without even pursuing his own reads

---

@Circus: Ordered list:

likely town:
Nabe
Zen
BeatStick
Moriarty
Red Ryu

null:
vander
kuz
glg

scummy:
Circus: inactive-hunting instead of scumhunting
Gheb: doesn't explain anything
X1: because of the initial case on him
HepAlien: lack of being more assertive
Dark Horse: just as explained

Might as well add that none of the scummy players have a particular town aura around them

pending:
RF: until he answers my questions

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
I come back, and two people have wagoner on me, and rf seems to have found out my nickname that I would have hoped for it to ne'er appea in dgames....

@rajam

Hep had said her name earlier. That's how glg knew.

As I said earlier, even though you were rereading, you had still attacked beat solely off of meta from other people. Meta is one of the easiest ways to Create a case/attack, as it really doesn't require much exlanation. in addition, you had brought up the games just now. Why not earlier.

As for why I haven't voted, look at sleepover. My original vote on zen was slightly later than my original attack, and then I had gotten attacked by most of the town, and called noobscum for "wanting to be safe"

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sorry I haven't posted a votecount in a bit. My Grandpa died yesterday, funeral is friday. The lynch results might be later than normal. If this is the case, the day ends at 3:00 p.m. EST whether I post it or not.

HepAlien

Smash Rookie
1.) You accuse me of "standing on the sidelines and shouting things". Are you even reading this game? My stances and posts have all been 100% serious and genuine. I have not the slightest idea what gives you such an impression. If you make such claims you're supposed to back it up. And give me better reasoning that wishy-wash like "XY doesn't sit well with me, it just doesn't".
i said you were standing on the sidelines, and you took that to mean that I thought you weren't being serious? that was supposed to mean that you were playing passively, which i would still say that you are.

2.) How have I not been justifying anything? I think it's pretty clear why Rajam is my vote, why I changed my vote away from Zen and why I think figuring RR's riddles out is not going to help us win this game, nor do we need to see him post words in order to read him. So what is it that I'm supposed to justify.
they're shallow reasons at best. you decided Zen maybe wasn't mafia after really thinking he probably was mafia for a while. just because. you looked like you voted for Rajam just as a means to lock someone else up as the main lynch option.

3.) Am I being defensive? Well duh. In case you didn't notice it I'm on the defense. What a laughable accusation is that? Currently I'm mentioned as scum pick left and right by more than half of this game's roster for no apparent reason at all. So who is it again who has to justify his actions and how can you seriously consider being defensive as scummy in such a situation to begin with?
it looks like you are on the defense because you choose to be. if no one has any reason to be suspicious of you, then surely their off-hand comments about you shouldn't matter to you that much, right?

4.) What's wrong with asking for more concrete accusations? You say I'm defensive but don't justify how it's scummy. But what else am I supposed to do when I don't even know what people are actually suspicious of? All the reasoning so far has been pure wishy-wash [including yours]. There's *nothing* for me to defend from so remind me again, what other choice do I have than to be defensive?
are you reading over what you're saying? "there's nothing for me to defend from so...what other choice do i have than to be defensive?" sounds like there's your answer. let it roll off your shoulders if it really lacks so much substance.

This question smells. You seem to know enough about mafia basics to ask a question like this
i'm sorry, that question was meant to be rhetorical. i was trying to make the point that the mafia DON'T talk to each other all the time, so even if you have teammates, that doesn't mean they're there to warn you about what you're doing all the time.

Moriarty

Tom|KevinM
@Zen and Mori - Do you think X1 vs. Gheb could be S v S?
Not at all.

Yes, but I don't think so atm, as I have slight scum reads on both of 'em.
You want to mention what those are, because thats an incredibly safe thing to say.

Doubt it.

More like SvI possibly.
Doubt it, interested in how you got this conclusion because this is the stupidest possible one to lean on.

What about TvT, Bean ****?

Circus, I'm about as scared of you as I am of Bean ****.
TvT could be possible.. not sure yet.

Beat!

Smash Master
You want to mention what those are, because thats an incredibly safe thing to say.
I was asked what I thought about it possibly being TvT. I thought me not being completely comfortable with either of them was clear as my vote has been on both of them previously.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
i said you were standing on the sidelines, and you took that to mean that I thought you weren't being serious? that was supposed to mean that you were playing passively, which i would still say that you are.
No, that's exactly how I understood the post. And again, you must be reading a different game than I do if you think I'm being passive. I might be on the defense but I'm hinting at my lynch pool and scum picks pretty hard. No way you could've missed that.

you decided Zen maybe wasn't mafia after really thinking he probably was mafia for a while. just because. you looked like you voted for Rajam just as a means to lock someone else up as the main lynch option.
Both points are flat-out wrong. I still have Zen on my scum list, just not as high as earlier. I already explained that. Just as I explained my vote on Rajam.

it looks like you are on the defense because you choose to be.
Hi, we're playing "mafia" here aka finding scum. Not "looking for a scapegoat with a few baseless, petty comments".

if no one has any reason to be suspicious of you, then surely their off-hand comments about you shouldn't matter to you that much, right?
Yeah because getting lynched for no apparent, concrete reason doesn't matter to me. Try a little harder, perhaps? Comments like these are pretty useless.

are you reading over what you're saying? "there's nothing for me to defend from so...what other choice do i have than to be defensive?" sounds like there's your answer. let it roll off your shoulders if it really lacks so much substance.
Why would I if it only ends up with me lynched? It's not like I haven't trie to ignore baseless suspicions but after time they became more common and vocal. At a certain time you realize that something isn't quite right when everybody just randomly has you in his scum list but nobody can give me a solid, clear-cut reason as to why.

And as soon as I ask for reasons you all jump on me saying I'm passive and scummy for it. But I still haven't done anything that's actually scummy.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Just remembered something.

RF, you attack me for not existing", yet why don't you attack people like GLG for the same thing?

FoS: RF

Rajam

Smash Champion
Page 16:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12443887&postcount=630 -> My post about page 14: I asked several questions, and mostly interested in seeing the responses from Gheb, Zen, and BeatStick. none of them have addressed them

Breaking a restriction isn't cheating...

Def. still down for a Rajam lynch. Gonna re-read X1, but I want him to post again before I decide if I want to vote him or not.

Rajam, do you have anything other than meta to support your arguments?
This was after my 630, the yellowgreen part implies BeatStick read my 630, nonetheless he doesn't give an explanation of why he is suspicion of me

And I've only used meta on X1, and even so it wasn't 100% meta, because I also said that I don't think town would be so willing to insta-call anyone dumb-town instead of using the opportunity to pressure more. Gheb, Circus, HepAlien, DH are also suspicion to me and I've never played with them before neither I've read games where they've been in, so by deffinition it's impossible I'm meta'ing them

I initially had a scum read on Zen. It wasn't fake, I just had [and still have] nothing concrete to pursue him with.

If you had nothing concrete what did you expect throwing his name then?

R~ight.

You have said it at length that you *don't like it* and that I play *different* but not how it's *scummy*. You're just trying to justify what currently looks like a juicy mislynch with the typical scum reasoning "if he's scum good, if he's town it's his own fault because he doesn't do what I expect of him".

The emphasized part is particularly troublesome. Since when does a town aligned player play for his own sake? Why is what's "win-win for you" more important than to achieve that the town is playing for?

Look, nobody gives a crap about your expectations. If I don't live up to them it's not my fault for *not* living up but yours for having such flawed expectations to begin with.

In fact, I'd like to know what your expectations *are* as I've been scum in the last 8/10 games or so. What exactly are you meta-gaming me off? Dissidia? Sleepover? Youtube memes? Discworld? Allstars?

OK, let's clear up a few things.

1.) You accuse me of "standing on the sidelines and shouting things". Are you even reading this game? My stances and posts have all been 100% serious and genuine. And also 100% unclear and unexplained to everybody else. I have not the slightest idea what gives you such an impression. If you make such claims you're supposed to back it up. LOL such full hypocrisy. And give me better reasoning that wishy-wash like "XY doesn't sit well with me, it just doesn't".

2.) How have I not been justifying anything? I think it's pretty clear why Rajam is my vote, why I changed my vote away from Zen and why I think figuring RR's riddles out is not going to help us win this game, no, not at all. You had only said Rajam is scummy, Zen is scummy, Red Ryu is unhelpful and is worthless to try to decipher his pictures, but you haven't explained none of these things AT ALL. Instead of asking you explanations of why I'm scum, I'll ask you to quote where did you make this clear. And please don't say re-read, because at this point is obvious many players don't get your points and also feel you leave no clear explanations. At least, I don't; I asked in my 630 two questions towards you and in this post you address none of them. nor do we need to see him post words in order to read him. So what is it that I'm supposed to justify.

3.) Am I being defensive? Well duh. In case you didn't notice it I'm on the defense. What a laughable accusation is that? Currently I'm mentioned as scum pick left and right by more than half of this game's roster for no apparent reason at all. So who is it again who has to justify his actions and how can you seriously consider being defensive as scummy in such a situation to begin with?

4.) What's wrong with asking for more concrete accusations? You say I'm defensive but don't justify how it's scummy. But what else am I supposed to do when I don't even know what people are actually suspicious of? All the reasoning so far has been pure wishy-wash [including yours]. There's *nothing* for me to defend from so remind me again, what other choice do I have than to be defensive?

5.) If you think I'm not scum hunting read the game again. I think you need it quite badly.

Why did you leave certain pictures cryptic to the point where it's hard for the majority of people to even understand them? I'm aware you can't answer this so easily within a picture but did you earnestly expect people to figure out the idea behind the magic cards?

BULLSHIT

Not *once* did I claim that you should be killed. What's up with these atrocious misinterpretations of *simple* and *obvious* points? Do you understand the difference between *ignoring* and *killing* you? Have actually even read what I've said about you?

And when the hell have I been backing off? I've gone out of my way to go into detail and justify my stance on you and had to eat all kinds of **** for it. I seriously don't need you to prove your skimming by telling me that I supposedly did the complete opposite of what I did in actuality.

On what *bandwagon*? Tell me what fucking bandwagon you are talking about? I HAVE NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE TRIED TO GET YOU LYNCHED, VOTE FOR YOU OR CONSIDERED YOU SCUM!!!

There was absolutely nothing for me to wagon you for.

What *bandwagon*? Tell me what fucking bandwagon you are talking about? I HAVE NEVER, NOT EVEN ONCE TRIED TO GET YOU LYNCHED, VOTE FOR YOU OR CONSIDERED YOU SCUM!!!

There was absolutely nothing for me to wagon you for.

No wonder, considering how badly you missed my point.

So after all this: Somebody remind me how I've been scummy in the slightest.

- I'm not playing like you guys know me. QQ moar? I play no game the same way twice. Deal with it. If you meta me off my recent history in dGames then 75% of that is my scum meta and thus entirely contradictory to what you *should* expect.

That is not scummy.

- I backed off Zen. "Backing off" is a bit too much said - I still don't think he's a bad lynch. But I still wonder what I was supposed to do? Keep on pushing for his lynch with that little I had? When I realized that as town he is far more scummy than as mafia I knew his case on X1 was - although lousy - still genuine. And again I wonder how it is a problem to change my min?

So safe for scum to accuse anyone under the excuse "I have nothing concrete to pursue though I feel X is scummy".

That is not scummy.

- I think we should not try to figure out RR's posts. Yes, I think so. DEAL WITH IT. He even admitted himself that some of his points are really hard to understand. I'm not even *blaming* him for anything, let alone think he's scum. But I know as well as anybody else that his points will never directly lead us to lynching scum. That's literally all I said about how to deal with it. Some of his points can be understood, making it perfectly possible to read him. Some of his points can't making it meaningless to even ask because we will learn nothing new from it. Not hard to understand.

That is not scummy.

Conclusion: I AM NOT ****ING SCUMMY.

What?? Did you really expect your lack of being clear and lack of explanations woldn't make you scummy?? Hint: You're the only one who thinks you're being clear btw

Points in this color.

FoS: Gheb

---

@Gheb, BeatStick, and Zen: Please address my 630.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You make it almost impossible to address though. It's hard enough to read all that crap. I'll try to have a response later today but I'll be smashing at a friends house.

Cute FoS though

X1-12

Smash Champion
I re-read Zen's case on Rajam and looked quickly at Rajam's more recent posts. I'm getting more and more cool with Rajam dying. If you look at his #739 its basically just as weak reasoning against DH as he had been at me. Gheb is definitely still the way to go, in #752 he attacks Hep for posting something useless, and so many of Gheb's posts are full of worthless crap as well (#706, #707. #664, #524 etc etc)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Vote Count:

Radical Fiction - MOD, MOD

Zen - Moriarty,

Gheb - X1-12, Circus,

Rajam - Beatstick, Gheb,

X1-12 - Vanderzant,

Circus - Nabe,

Dark Horse - Rajam, Zen, Radical Fiction,

Not Voting: th3Kuzinator, GLG, HepAlien, Dark Horse, Red Ryu,

15 Players remain.
It takes 8/15 to lynch.
Deadline is April 1st at 3 p.m. EST [26 hours remain]

Let me know if you found any mistakes, sorry about the lull between vote counts.

Top Bottom