• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes Mafia: Day 7 ends! Nabe and Circus wins! Zen dies in end game!

X1-12

Smash Champion
Ok seriously we need to lynch Gheb, I don't see how no-one has realised but the way he defends himself is just to lead an argument round in circles

Just thought it was kind of weird that you dropped it, esp. since I don't remember you trying that hard to pressure him.
First Gheb just highlights as I just did and say "I'm sorry?" Vanderzant gives examples and then Gheb just goes back and picks a different bit and asks him about it. He's not even denying what he's done, just asking questions or elaboration on what is asked to him. There's not even an attempt to justify his actions or give reasons for what he did.

In #524 he also makes possibly the biggest unsubstantiated-non-stance-get-out-clause post ever. He says the incredibly weak meta point he's making is just "For the record" and his point then says its not at all conclusive. In #540 he just decides that he wants to know why people consider him scummy, I mean seriously. Also at the end of #544 he does the same thing as earlier against Beat. Beat asks how we're meant to read RR and then Gheb just says "Do you find all his posts hard to understand?". Gheb justs responds to accusations by asking pretty unrelated questions, and then acting as though he has responded to your case.

@Zen: Seriously how are you missing this stuff. Do you ever even take a stance on Gheb? Its like your whole reads this game are revolving around my alignment which is just dumb (looking at half #590 and how you completely refuse to take a stance on Gheb other than "lol", or "I don't care for toDay")

@HepAlien: If you were town and you found someone scummy, but you also hated their playstyle, would you not find their lynch a win-win? Explain how Nabe calling it such is scummy. Do you think a scum player is more likely to post that than a town player?

Gheb should die, Rajam I should re-read in more detail, I find myself skimming all his posts from how boring they are. I'm inclined to believe Rajam and Gheb aren't on the same scumteam because as I mentioned the getout clause in Gheb's post against Rajam would only be there if he didn't want to take the flak for his death. If he knew Rajam would flip scum he'd be more confident in his stance.

@Zen: If Gheb was playing scummy on purpose, why would he get so defensive and make such a big post defending himself? H'e not lined up for the lynch so he must legitimately care about not looking scummy. Is that not enough to prove that its NOT being scummy on purpose?

Radical Fiction should die, Nabe I'm OK with but him calling my reads good threw me, random buddying at a point when I'm pressured? Normally something scum do to look townie on the town flip of the defended, like J in sleepover. I cba to really get more picks, just lynch gheb an roll from there.

p.s sorry for inactivity. I'm going off the grid internet wise again :/ sorry dudes

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
First Gheb just highlights as I just did and say "I'm sorry?" Vanderzant gives examples and then Gheb just goes back and picks a different bit and asks him about it. He's not even denying what he's done, just asking questions or elaboration on what is asked to him. There's not even an attempt to justify his actions or give reasons for what he did.
Why would I deny what I've done? Do you even have the slightest clue what this exchange was about? Just in my previous post I've openly stated to still entertain the idea this exchange was based and for what reasons. There's nothing to "justify" because there was nothing scummy about it.

In #524 he also makes possibly the biggest unsubstantiated-non-stance-get-out-clause post ever. He says the incredibly weak meta point he's making is just "For the record" and his point then says its not at all conclusive.
When did I say it's not at all conclusive? If you're incriminating me [as if it was even necessary at this point] then at least leave your own poetry out of it. My vote is on Rajam, I think he's scum, I think he should be lynched. It could hardly get any more conclusive than that.

Unlike your extremely biased, not backed-up claim that my meta case was "weak".

In #540 he just decides that he wants to know why people consider him scummy, I mean seriously.
Seriously, what? What point are you making? Are you trying to convince people of something? Are you even *making* a point? Just like everybody else you fail at making a concrete accusation to respond to. You're just cherry-picking null-tells. Are you aware that you are *not* hunting scum at the moment?

Also at the end of #544 he does the same thing as earlier against Beat. Beat asks how we're meant to read RR and then Gheb just says "Do you find all his posts hard to understand?". Gheb justs responds to accusations by asking pretty unrelated questions, and then acting as though he has responded to your case.
You have no grasp of the situation at all proving my previous point. Do you even understand the whole context of this exchange? I was making a clear point, that RR is perfectly readable despite him posting in all pictures.

THAT IS NOT ****ING SCUMMY.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb should die, Rajam I should re-read in more detail, I find myself skimming all his posts from how boring they are. I'm inclined to believe Rajam and Gheb aren't on the same scumteam because as I mentioned the getout clause in Gheb's post against Rajam would only be there if he didn't want to take the flak for his death. If he knew Rajam would flip scum he'd be more confident in his stance.
Pseudo-hunting at its finest.

@Zen: If Gheb was playing scummy on purpose, why would he get so defensive and make such a big post defending himself? H'e not lined up for the lynch so he must legitimately care about not looking scummy. Is that not enough to prove that its NOT being scummy on purpose?
I'm not scummy "on purpose".

I'm not scummy at all.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Radical Fiction should die with no elaboration. Cool.

First off, I think you're a moron.
Swiss thinks you're a moron.
And it seems that Gheb thinks you're a moron.

Gheb, join the X1 wagon?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Yes you are. It doesn't matter whether or not you think you are scummy, it matters about what everyone else thinks. You saying that you're not scummy does nothing.

Gheb you're scummy because you're aiding in the town in any way. If anything you're distracting. When asked questions you have responded with things like "who cares" and "doesn't matter". Which is purposely being scummy. You're being wishy washy about Ryu, saying that he can be easily read and then saying that trying to read him is useless. You've also mentioned that he is scummy and now you're saying that he's not.

@gheb. ninjad by rf

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I never said RR is scummy. Lies.
I said you can read RR but doing so will probably not help town to win. How is that wishy-wash? That's one of the clearest stances you can take towards a player. And if you want more I think he's town.

Directly answering questions can be harmful depending on the question. And sometimes it *literally* doesn't matter. And when that's the case I will say that it doesn't matter. That's not scummy, let alone *purposefully* so.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
And I'm not sold on lynching X1. He's so on the forefront and his cases are so terribad ... I don't think his scummates would accept such a play.

Currently, I'm OK with lynching inactive players though. Mainly Kuz and Moriarty. But for now a Rajam lynch is fine with me, unless he starts to comment on recent stuff instead of always conveniently being 1-2 pages behind in his "catch-ups".

X1-12

Smash Champion
Radical Fiction should die with no elaboration. Cool.

First off, I think you're a moron.
Swiss thinks you're a moron.
And it seems that Gheb thinks you're a moron.

Gheb, join the X1 wagon?
Lovely jump from moron to scum there, what's up with that? I'm pretty sure if he was town and had actually read the game it'd be painfully obvious to Swiss that Gheb is scum ergo giving me a massive scum vibe, not to mention your inability to get properly involved or really aid at all in terms of scumhunting. This big self-defence post I just quoted is real cool though, do it more often. The thought process me attacking you -> you thinking I'm a moron -> you thinking I should be wagonned is truly amazing also.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Lovely jump from moron to scum there, what's up with that? I'm pretty sure if he was town and had actually read the game it'd be painfully obvious to Swiss that Gheb is scum ergo giving me a massive scum vibe, not to mention your inability to get properly involved or really aid at all in terms of scumhunting. This big self-defence post I just quoted is real cool though, do it more often. The thought process me attacking you -> you thinking I'm a moron -> you thinking I should be wagonned is truly amazing also.
1.) We've had you as scum and have posted why.
2.) You're buddying Swiss.
3.) Gheb is on our scum list, you're massively sheeping on that.
4.) I will point out where someone is trying to convince Town that I'm scum without saying why.
5.) You're slow. We've been on your wagon, *******.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I'm not in anyway buddying Swiss, I'm saying he's either A) an idiot, or B) scum. Because like me he knows when gheb is scum, i.e now but hasn't been saying that or pushing him. Not gonna lie I don't remember any reasoning from you about why I'm scum, last thing I remember from you on the topic is Swiss just agreeing with Zen, but I'll look it over again when I get a chance

X1-12

Smash Champion
Rad 2nd choice beyond that have any real ones. Its all in #641 bro. I will look over your long rajam case when I get a chance

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Oh I skipped that because I thought it was a duplicate.

I'd rather lynch Rajam than Gheb. Let's do what Mori said, lynch Rajam and call it a day.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
@Nabe: My points are right, just not how Rajam or the rest of town hall is seeing them.
Mm, I see now that I've misread what you said.

@Nabe: Why do you think I'm town? I forgot if you answered this already.
Circus/you reads like me/you from FE and I'm satisfied in that I don't see any differences between your play in that game and your play in this one. You haven't done anything since that changes that read.

What?? You haven't been scumhunting, you have been just inactive-hunting >_>
Strongly agreed.

Answer my question first in that post and I'll answer yours then
This is no good though. Answer RF's question, you're the one on the wire.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Gheb I take it you have a psychic link with RR? Or do you just know that he's being genuine despite not bothering to decipher his posts

X1-12

Smash Champion
Found anything?

What are you being cute/taking pride in being innocent? As town this wouldn't even boost your ego, its just doing your job. As maf on the otherhand this is just presumably how you get your kicks?

Seriously kill this

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
His stances and attempts to hunt scum are genuine in my book.
Principle of exclusion.
Similarities to his town play in Dissidia.

Similar to his play in Dissidia where I assume he also had a restriction that forced him to post only in pictures most of the time?

Vote: Gheb

So okay with lynching Gheb after that defense post. You had two votes on you, Gheb. People were talking about finding you suspicious, but hardly anybody seemed to be planning on acting on it toDay. Now you've made the Day all about you. There is no way you're town if you're this self-preservative. Was cool with just defaulting to Kuz or Rajam before, but not now.

Beat!

Smash Master
RF, I might've missed it, but what made you change your view of Rajam? Because I seem to recall that you were against his lynch a few pages ago, the argument being that his scumbuddies would've stopped him from making scummy posts. What made you change your mind?

#HBC | Nabe

You have said it at length that you *don't like it* and that I play *different* but not how it's *scummy*. You're just trying to justify what currently looks like a juicy mislynch with the typical scum reasoning "if he's scum good, if he's town it's his own fault because he doesn't do what I expect of him".
What [i[they[/i] said. i.e. X1 and Zen have made cases against you.
On my own front, I see you acting different etc. which I've discussed.

The emphasized part is particularly troublesome. Since when does a town aligned player play for his own sake? Why is what's "win-win for you" more important than to achieve that the town is playing for?
It's not. If you're scum though, then it certainly worked out for everyone. And it's looking like a possibility.

Look, nobody gives a crap about your expectations. If I don't live up to them it's not my fault for *not* living up but yours for having such flawed expectations to begin with.
My apologies?

In fact, I'd like to know what your expectations *are* as I've been scum in the last 8/10 games or so. What exactly are you meta-gaming me off? Dissidia? Sleepover? Youtube memes? Discworld? Allstars?
I'd expect you to play in a way that benefits town, or in a way that accomplishes something at least. I haven't seen that; you've named some scumreads but without reasoning, and you haven't enforced those reads since.

I'd expect you to scumhunt more. ^^^ The above. Naming names isn't taking action, which is what I see from town and scum Gheb. Something is off.

I'd expect you to get mad. Well, you have covered that.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Similar to his play in Dissidia where I assume he also had a restriction that forced him to post only in pictures most of the time?

Vote: Gheb

So okay with lynching Gheb after that defense post. You had two votes on you, Gheb. People were talking about finding you suspicious, but hardly anybody seemed to be planning on acting on it toDay. Now you've made the Day all about you. There is no way you're town if you're this self-preservative. Was cool with just defaulting to Kuz or Rajam before, but not now.
Opportunistic Clown is opportunistic. You and I both know his name had been tossed out there more than enough to warrant addressing.

X1 and Circus are scu~um.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb I take it you have a psychic link with RR? Or do you just know that he's being genuine despite not bothering to decipher his posts
Some of his posts are obvious. Are you earnestly trying to tell me that his stance towards Moriarty is *not* obvious? Are you seriously suggesting that you need a "psychic link" to him to figure out *the obvious*?

What are you being cute/taking pride in being innocent? As town this wouldn't even boost your ego, its just doing your job. As maf on the otherhand this is just presumably how you get your kicks?

Seriously kill this
Are you done pseudo-hunting yet?

And once again, I'd like to point out that the *meaning* of plenty of RR's post is fairly obvious. Why is it that unlikely for me to see a resemblance to the MEANING of his posts here and the meaning of his posts there?

Sometimes a picture can tell you more than a thousand words, to beat a dead horse. And other times they are cryptic to an extent where nobody understands them. I prefer to work with the former and I feel comfortable doing so.

Says the guy who laid low for the most part after being accused himself most of toDay. Sorry I'm trying to get the suspicions against me out of the way and actually *deal* with them rather than just outcoasting them. My game isn't even about self-preservation. I'm fairly vocal about my suspects [unlike half of the game] and provide reasoning if asked. I'm defensive when I'm pushed into defense. That's what we call a natural reaction. Can't believe you're making a big deal out of it.

X1-12

Smash Champion
You guys really don't think Gheb is playing this way intentionally o_O?

I really don't think that. Also seriously I never read Gheb wrong lol. All-stars. Dissidia I called him in a PM to mod on D1 (ask seph). I had him null in sleepover till OS pressured him. Got him at the end of YTmemes, got him in all-stars (yeah I only stalked him because I was so confused that his scum-meta was being played when he wasn't on the scumteam). I've also seen him do it in Discworld and Bioware. I also pegged him correctly as scum when I read half of D1 of pokemafia lol.

@Gheb: Why were you saying "Don't bother deciphering RR's posts?" Surely if they're so obvious you would be saying "Its really obvious". The fact you even use the word deciphering means you know they are not obviously easy to read, yet now you are saying they are?

#HBC | Nabe

Nabe I'm OK with but him calling my reads good threw me, random buddying at a point when I'm pressured? Normally something scum do to look townie on the town flip of the defended, like J in sleepover.
Comparing me to J? Icky.

Zen: Your style of posting reminds me of your posting in FE, particularly the D1 argument between you and I. When asked a question as town, you stick to your prior responses. I have no gut on you whatsoever, which is important when my gut is working overtime on a lot of other people.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I really don't think that. Also seriously I never read Gheb wrong lol. All-stars. Dissidia I called him in a PM to mod on D1 (ask seph). I had him null in sleepover till OS pressured him. Got him at the end of YTmemes, got him in all-stars (yeah I only stalked him because I was so confused that his scum-meta was being played when he wasn't on the scumteam). I've also seen him do it in Discworld and Bioware. I also pegged him correctly as scum when I read half of D1 of pokemafia lol.

@Gheb: Why were you saying "Don't bother deciphering RR's posts?" Surely if they're so obvious you would be saying "Its really obvious". The fact you even use the word deciphering means you know they are not obviously easy to read, yet now you are saying they are?
I believe you're scum, so why should I put stock in your Gheb read?

Top Bottom