• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Heroes Mafia: Day 7 ends! Nabe and Circus wins! Zen dies in end game!

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Opportunistic Clown is opportunistic. You and I both know his name had been tossed out there more than enough to warrant addressing.

X1 and Circus are scu~um.
I don't care that he defended himself. I care that he did nothing other than defend himself, and he did it like a bear attacking a rabbit for hopping on his foot. It's not the action, but the voracity and single-mindedness of the action.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
But Nabe you said that my town FE play was like my scum FF6 play. So how would me playing similar to that make me town and not null?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I really don't think that. Also seriously I never read Gheb wrong lol. All-stars. Dissidia I called him in a PM to mod on D1 (ask seph). I had him null in sleepover till OS pressured him. Got him at the end of YTmemes, got him in all-stars (yeah I only stalked him because I was so confused that his scum-meta was being played when he wasn't on the scumteam). I've also seen him do it in Discworld and Bioware. I also pegged him correctly as scum when I read half of D1 of pokemafia lol.
You were stalker in Allstars and stalked. You call that "reading" somebody? The rest anybody can make up and is irrelevant. Go fap in front of a mirror to your awesomeness.

@Gheb: Why were you saying "Don't bother deciphering RR's posts?" Surely if they're so obvious you would be saying "Its really obvious". The fact you even use the word deciphering means you know they are not obviously easy to read, yet now you are saying they are?
Man, do you really need to have EVERYTHING explained to you? Some points are obvious - some are not. Those that are obvious are - well - obvious. And those who are not understandable should be ignored because they will not lead to scum.

Was it that hard to figure out or are you just look for me to post something to paint it in a bad light again?

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I don't care that he defended himself. I care that he did nothing other than defend himself, and he did it like a bear attacking a rabbit for hopping on his foot. It's not the action, but the voracity and single-mindedness of the action.
That's just a flat-out lie.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Hey X1. You can read scum Gheb, right? Where's your proof that you can read town Gheb and not that you simply always think he's scum?

@Bean **** - I don't remember it which probably means I didn't think it was worth answering, so feel free to post it again and see if I care.

I hate it when people say "answer me" but don't say where.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Gheb your read on Ryu is based off the meaning of his posts. But you have been arguing that people shouldn't try to understand the meaning of his posts.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
I get what Gheb's saying now that he's explained it. I still think he might be scum, but his explanation isn't that hard to swallow. That's not why the comment was scummy.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
RF, I might've missed it, but what made you change your view of Rajam? Because I seem to recall that you were against his lynch a few pages ago, the argument being that his scumbuddies would've stopped him from making scummy posts. What made you change your mind?
Never changed. He's scummy as ****. I simply think it's too much for him not to be dumb town. Just like with Gheb, I think he could be scum, but an X1 or a Circus lynch would be infinitely better.

X1-12

Smash Champion
RF why is it only the meta points that you try to dispute, and why are you even defending gheb? IIRC you've given no reasoning, even when called out by Mori you just say its obvious that he's town, but now you think he might be scum, but you're still defending him???

Also I read him as town in community.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
But Nabe you said that my town FE play was like my scum FF6 play. So how would me playing similar to that make me town and not null?
I said after FE that I'd have played the same as town, and thus would've pressured you for what I perceived as that scumFF6 move and other issues like your not answering my questions properly. I'd also have been wrong, because you were town in FE. Mislynching isn't desirable.

Regardless, you're not playing like scumFF6 in this game. That was a specific play trait that hasn't shown up here. If it did, I'd call it null given what I know now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gonna have to be more specific than that if you want a decent response from me. But I suspect you don't, which is why you weren't.
Obviously, I'm referring to the part where you said I'm not hunting scum.

Also I read him as town in community.
I was Vanilla in that game and had literally no reason to not play super-duper obvious town. That's like the easiest read in history of dGame mafia.

Beat!

Smash Master
Never changed. He's scummy as ****. I simply think it's too much for him not to be dumb town. Just like with Gheb, I think he could be scum, but an X1 or a Circus lynch would be infinitely better.
Didn't you just say that you were fine with "lynching Rajam and calling it a day"? You said yourself that you didn't want to end the Day yet, so why would you settle with lynching your dumbtown read if you think there's better targets?

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
X1, I would think it would be obvious. I'm not defending him, I'm attacking you and Circus for using a bad point to pad your case.

Bean ****, it's obvious what I want now, so go away or vote me and go away. I really don't care which.

X1-12

Smash Champion
Not gonna lie it definitely is defending when you are saying someone's case against another is bad

Gheb disgusting me with that terrible PR hint

Beat!

Smash Master
I don't think you're the play for toDay, RF, but I will obv hold this against you later on if that's your response.

Radical Fiction

Ryker|Swiss
Not gonna lie, it's buddying when you play up someone's scum hunting abilities to try and make them come to your PoV as you did with Swiss.

Bean ****, I'm not threatened by you and I don't feel the need to cater to you when something more important is going on. How about moving in a productive direction?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb disgusting me with that terrible PR hint
Was it that hard to figure out or are you just look for me to post something to paint it in a bad light again?

X1 strikes again.

Because I totally hinted at having a PR [pro-tip: I didn't] rather than trying to point out the drastic contrast between community and the scum games you're meta gaming me off.

Since I'm super-duper obvious town this game as well you should realize that there was no connection to a PR to draw to begin with.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I was Vanilla in that game and had literally no reason to not play super-duper obvious town. That's like the easiest read in history of dGame mafia.

obv PR hint..... I could be scum, or maybe I'm just not vanilla.....

stop bull****ting gheb

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Not sure about the meaning. Do you understand my point now or not?

You think he is town because you feel his hunting has been genuine. To get the feel that he is genuine you have to understand the meaning of his posts. You're saying that some are obvious and some he is intentionally being cryptic on and people shouldn't try and decipher those. But what makes you say he is intentionally being cryptic rather than genuinely trying to express his thoughts? Why would he intentionally try and be cryptictic as town? Some of the posts that you don't feel have been obvious, I do. So that shows that he is not trying to be cryptic, it's just that some of his pics are better understood than others and better understood by different people. So if that's the case, there should be no problem with people trying to decipher what they don't get. By knowing the meaning of his posts, they can better read him, as you have shown yourself.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Obviously, I'm referring to the part where you said I'm not hunting scum. :059:
My main beef is with the way you've been focusing so unilaterally on the way town perceives you recently. Passively calling Zen scum and then changing your mind is null. Wanting to lynch inactives on D1 is fine (I like doing it) and also null. Whatever the hell your read on Ryu is is weird but null right now. What is scummy is the fact you totally stopped caring about that stuff and began to focus solely on your own preservation far earlier than it was warranted.

This argument is moving me farther and farther from a Gheb lynch, FYI.
If Gheb gets lynched toDay and flips town, I'm looking at you like J in Sleepover.

Beat!

Smash Master
RF getting dat last word.

X1 vs Gheb could actually be SvS. Their discussion has degenerated to X1's ability to read Gheb, which doesn't really help us draw any connections. That would also mean that they have Rajam as a "fallback" lynch after wasting towns time (Rajam would most def. be town in this scenario).

That being said, SvT is probably more likely considering the high risk scum would take witha SvS gambit, but if that's the case then idk who's who.

X1-12

Smash Champion
ugh, me degenerating into that is just bad form. Listen to what Zen and Circus are saying about gheb imo. My points from earlier still stand but I'm not clued up enough today to follow up properly.

I'm out for tonight, dunno when I'll be back

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
My main beef is with the way you've been focusing so unilaterally on the way town perceives you recently. Passively calling Zen scum and then changing your mind is null. Wanting to lynch inactives on D1 is fine (I like doing it) and also null. Whatever the hell your read on Ryu is is weird but null right now. What is scummy is the fact you totally stopped caring about that stuff and began to focus solely on your own preservation far earlier than it was warranted.
Look, even now I'm not focusing "solely" on self preservation in the slightest. At a time where votes start pouring on me I'm naturally getting more defensive. But at no point have I stopped pursuing my scum reads and I have no idea why you entertain this idea.

If Gheb gets lynched toDay and flips town, I'm looking at you like J in Sleepover.
Potentially misleading. This should be taken with a grain of salt.

You think he is town because you feel his hunting has been genuine. To get the feel that he is genuine you have to understand the meaning of his posts. You're saying that some are obvious and some he is intentionally being cryptic on and people shouldn't try and decipher those. But what makes you say he is intentionally being cryptic rather than genuinely trying to express his thoughts? Why would he intentionally try and be cryptictic as town? Some of the posts that you don't feel have been obvious, I do. So that shows that he is not trying to be cryptic, it's just that some of his pics are better understood than others and better understood by different people. So if that's the case, there should be no problem with people trying to decipher what they don't get. By knowing the meaning of his posts, they can better read him, as you have shown yourself.
At first I thought he was being cryptic on purpose but in the one post he could talk in he explained himself and I believe him. If we assume his restriction to be legit I can see that he might run into difficulties expressing himself in all situations. Calling him "purposefully" cryptic was not warranted.

Top Bottom