• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Cia

das kwl
this crew is ****. just because it lost a few members doesn't mean it's dying.

and smaller crews are better for multiple reasons.

and East Coast doesn't need another TSA haha.

Snakeee

Smash Master
No, to be honest I really don't know anymore. I'm no good at this really. I'm not a leader. Everyone in this crew has potential, but I'm not the best person for bringing that out. I'm also terrible with organizing things. I really think we should just disband at this point, and find new crews. It's not really that big a deal though, since we're still a bunch of good friends. I want to hear what the rest of you have to say about it though.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
No, to be honest I really don't know anymore. I'm no good at this really. I'm not a leader. Everyone in this crew has potential, but I'm not the best person for bringing that out. I'm also terrible with organizing things. I really think we should just disband at this point, and find new crews. It's not really that big a deal though, since we're still a bunch of good friends. I want to hear what the rest of you have to say about it though.
bold statement is bold

Cia

das kwl
well for one. crews don't need a leader and honestly shouldn't have one. it creates this weirdo hierarchy that isn't necessary. crews are just a division of players that hang out, train with each other blahh.

i always hear about the amazing smashfests you guys have. or about you guys hanging out. sure, you don't need to be in a crew to do that stuff. but a label just makes it look more official. and is losing to people worth losing your label =/ =/

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
We all know we each have potiential, but you should also know you shouldn't rely on yourself to bring that out. Everyone's skills will shine as we each work and train with one another each given day/opportunity. Also, not everyone is the best at everything. As long as you try and do your best, like a leader is suppose to, thenthat's all that matters. We're a crew.

Sure, we have members come and go, but we should mainly focus on just being great crew members. As far as disbanding, I don't want us to, but I would understand if it came to this. However, you won't see me joining any crews anytime soon. There's a reason why I came to this crew. I want to stick by it.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I agree with Vanz. We don't really need a leader andd just b/c we are fewer members doesn't mean we need to split, I mean I thought about disbanding too but then I was like w/e, it's not even a big deal. It's really up to you Snake, I think the fact that a few of us train all the time is reason enough to stay together. I'm not even sure what crew I'd fit in with at this point, I only get to play with the NYC pplz (D1 and you, and various others) and I'm still intent on ranking higher. Really, it's up to you.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Stay together, PE.

You guys are awesome.

And crews don't need leaders. Look at TS or SWAT when they were around. If you guys Smash together and sometimes chill together, you're more than warranted to call yourselves a crew.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
I for one don't want to disband either but we can do better. I for one have to get my crap together cause that's what hindering me. At any rate snake u don't have to be leader if it's stressing you out. We're actually very understanding when everything said and done. We should just put it to a group vote if anything.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
this crew is ****. just because it lost a few members doesn't mean it's dying.

and smaller crews are better for multiple reasons.

and East Coast doesn't need another TSA haha.
Amen to that ^_^. Also, like many of u said before, we don't need a leader but many do look up to u Snake. PLus the crew has a good name for itself. We family :'(

Cia

das kwl
i liked the old one better.

btw, we should all go to t kettle someday.

i haven't had bubble tea since.. i went to hab's place. this was in Nov.

:cry:

Revival of Bubbletea!!

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
i liked the old one better.

btw, we should all go to t kettle someday.

i haven't had bubble tea since.. i went to hab's place. this was in Nov.

:cry:

Revival of Bubbletea!!
ME2 I WANNA GOZZZ yay!

Top Bottom