• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Bubble Tea and such thread....Snakeee professes his love for pomegranate juice!

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol Vash has school poor guy and he gets out at i dunno since he loves Cutting right Vash lololol
i can't wait till sunday Rawr

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
lol Vash has school poor guy and he gets out at i dunno since he loves Cutting right Vash lololol
i can't wait till sunday Rawr
wat can I say I luv this game and the rivals u get!!!

and at least I ain't the only one who thinks on this level,rite Ph.D?
O and how come u ain't show up to Jumpman's skool, Alpha was there!!! (Alpha iz Jeff the new guy)

and can sum1 add Jeff to the thread he's crazyjeffrey.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Does anyone have more info. on gamestops tourney tomorrow? Bit worried now cause me friends said when he went today he alrdy signed up for it (hes in Florida).

(also did u guys see the trophy u get fo winning round 1? Its so ugly lol)

Doc.

Smash Ace
Does anyone have more info. on gamestops tourney tomorrow? Bit worried now cause me friends said when he went today he alrdy signed up for it (hes in Florida).

(also did u guys see the trophy u get fo winning round 1? Its so ugly lol)

i wanna see it show me the link if possible

Doc.

Smash Ace
Don jo Don Don jo Don jo
Don jo Don Don jo Don jo
Don jo Don Don jo jo Don jo Don jo

i like this song now XD

Snakeee

Smash Master
That vid is so awesome...but I didn't see Marth at all.
EDIT: PH.D is a beast.
Double edit: That is the weirdest, gayest, ugliest trophy I've ever seen in my life.
TRIPLE EDIT! (A NEW RECORD!): I am now a ZSS main. Peach is my secondary.

Doc.

Smash Ace
goodluck at the tourny guys i still have to find the place mine is at lolol i know it's a few blocks from the train im using il guess il ask someone lol

Doc.

Smash Ace
well we have to see who is at what lvl in this crew since i haven't face any of yah recently =)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I suggest you guys train your ***** off before you crew battle them. I already see the outcome as of now, you wont have much of a chance.

Snakee still has to bring his game up with Peach. The average Peach is gonna get recked by these high tiers. And stop making it obvious and run to get a turnip. I punish you everytime with that If your gonna play like me, least do it right eh? ;).

Shadow is alright from last I saw his jiggs. I dont know how it is now so I cant say anything about him. But I suggest he get worked up too just to keep his jiggs on point.

Ph.D Luigi Is better than before. Matches we recorded were good. Really that one win he got off me. I still gotta put these matches up. I think he could do alright. still worried though, so get to work and get hyped Ph.D.

Xivk is gonna have the worst trouble out of everyone here. He still has lots to learn with his character and the game in general.

Have not seen Vash it a while. Last we played he did ok, still needs to work on some stuff.

And I have not played Jumpman in a while. So I dont know how he is not. But I still say get to work and train to own Jumpman.

If you guys want, I can play you all and tell you your mistakes and common habbits. so far I already know Snakeees, Ph.D and Xivks habbits. And Jumpmans if he stills rolls alot. So I can help you guys out though the most tips might go to Snakee since we play the same character. But I'll help u guys as much as I can if you want, and if not then thats fine:)

Snakeee

Smash Master
i ****ed up I didn't know I was suppose to register b4 hand! I'm so pissed,I need a crew battle now so BRING IT!
Ugh that sucks. I told you guys to check with your Gamestops X_X. All well.

Anyway, I won my tourney. Get at me for winning with random Wario all the way and Wiimote by itself. :laugh:

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Ugh that sucks. I told you guys to check with your Gamestops X_X. All well.

Anyway, I won my tourney. Get at me for winning with random Wario all the way and Wiimote by itself. :laugh:
I so wish my gamestop did the rules your did -_-. Anwayz im pissed bout how i lost it and want to kill something.

but congratz snakeee

Snakeee

Smash Master
Thanks guys...
Hopefully all you guys got Brawl now so I need everyones friend codes. We all have to play each other now so post them up.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
dam Vash that sux, on the bright side, i dont have a Wii, nor brawl...its gonna take me a while...which is y i was hoping to win Round 1 in the gamestop tourneys. PLay me in pokemon

Top Bottom