• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

WHA?

Smash Ace
Me n TAPEZ bringing full setups each

Also, I'm selling GameCube controllers n a GameCube if y'all wanna try em out

:phone:
Reminder, I got controllers

Also fiction a MM or 2?
I realized I'm kind of a b****, because I HATE playing ur weird *** style, n therefore am not too social with u n almost try to avoid u
I recently realized this n I think I gotta stop that bull

It's weird I know just puttin it out there, I do that with other ppl too n it's dumb as ****

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Reminder, I got controllers

Also fiction a MM or 2?
I realized I'm kind of a b****, because I HATE playing ur weird *** style, n therefore am not too social with u n almost try to avoid u
I recently realized this n I think I gotta stop that bull

It's weird I know just puttin it out there, I do that with other ppl too n it's dumb as ****

Yeah we can play =D

WHA?

Smash Ace
Hey ppl
my neighbor sold me a 32 inch tv for $25

i dont want it for myself and thought maybe a smasher wanted it

if anyone wants it i can just take it tomorrow to this

if no one wants it i can just resell it no problem

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
I'm bringing a setup except the TV but I'm planning to leave around 6. Just letting you guys know; I don't mind if I don't get the $2 off since it's just $2.

khepri

Smash Lord
~Shoutouts~
Festizzio: Always, thank you very much for hosting.

Stab: I started off with taking a match today. I'll slowly work my way up to taking sets from you. Lets play at Julian's when he gets back.

Albert: Ggs in teams. I think we have potential.

Tapez: I'm gonna get you next time. Rookie and I practiced the yoshi ganon match up.

Dante/Joe Joe: I really want to spend a few days in SB just chilling and playing smash. Lets get it done when you head back.

Johnny/Wes: Didn't play with either of you today. Be prepared, everyone is gunning for you. Everyone = me and a rookie.

Bizarro: Good luck in law school. I don't understand how you manage to maintain your skills and study law simultaneously.

Emily: It was very nice to see you again. Hope everything goes well in school and we'll see each other again when you're on your next break.

J666: That pikachu is weak. Stick to good characters, like Link.

Bosco: Stick around longer next time.

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
fun tourny... nice to see some familiar faces and also meet a few new people...
btw i left my plain silver controller at the venue hope somebody found it

WestBallz

Smash Ace
the rust is gone man JOHNNY KIM tooo ****ing good. IVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY TO GET ***** IN MY LIFE!!!!! omg johnny thanks for the great friendlies/set man i havent had that much fun in a while. Im ****ing hella proud at how well u managed to pick this game back up. You me and mango at apex should really do some ****ing work.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Bored as **** on christmas eve, so video thread is up already
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=15176660#post15176660

Shoutouts

Boscoooo - A million thanks for housing us, your family is chill as ****, so are your dogs, and your house is so purtyyy. Keep on improving man, I believe!
McCain - Thanks for driving us man, was interesting to see you at a tourney again haha. Hopefully you're motivated to play more before apex
Connor - A shame that you made that trip out to this and ended up not wanting to play much. Hope you had fun though lol
Shean - thanks for hosting man, I like your matching tatoos lol
Shep - You know, you're not so bad actually. You just got your own quirks of sort, regardless, ggs and thanks for the water. As far as teams goes, I suppose my falco isn't the best when teamed up with a quick fox, I end up shooting you a lot and the tempo of the match just doesn't suit me
Green Ranger - Nice meeting you d00d. Sickkkk DK, and hope to see you at Apex!
Atlus/j666 - sup widddddiitttttt, see you guys at Apex!
Emily - It was good seeing you in socal again! Hope you're enjoying yourself in Texas and hopefully you can come back to cali eventually!
Wes - GGs, for some reason we didn't really talk that much at this tournament. Gooo figure
Max - Very nice marth, you impressed at certain points. Keep practicing and going to tournaments and you could very well be the best marth in socal given enough experience and practice
Johnny - You took a dump on everyone today apparently, good stuff! I'm really annoyed with myself that I didn't make it far enough to play you, ah well
Tapez - get a facebook man! LOL
Joey/chris - good seeing you guys, hope I get to play/chill with y'all sometime this week lol
Bizzaro - Unfortunate SD but I look forward to the next time we play (Money matchhhhhhh)
A rookie - Lucky mother ****er randoming Mario LOOOOOOOL
Khepri - You got it in reverse man, last time you took two games, this time you took one and every subsequent time you won't take another! Haha, but for real your falcon has some sick ****, you just gotta tweak some important parts of your game and you could be a huge threat
Paul - Chillin like a villain as usual. Btw kimchi *****. And damn it paul, I play you the most but your worst matchup is still spacies. You gotta watch vids and see what they do, and also talk to johnny about it man LOL

Top Bottom