• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I'm probably going. Get ready to be sauced up you scrubs. ;D

Don't know how far Chatsworth is from Culver City, but I'll grab people along the way and drop 'em off after the tournament's over if they help with gas. Gas money will depend entirely on how many people I pick up but it shouldn't be more than $4 a person, probably $2 or $3. Gotta check the distance to really set a price.

Someone help me pick a main while I'm there and teach me how to wreck in this game. And teach me all the new trixies that have come out.

:phone:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
It's 30 miles away, and I run on a 25 mpg engine, so 30/25 = 1.2 x 3.5 (gas estimate) x 2 (there and back) = $8.4, so $2-3 per depending on the # of people. I can fit 7 in my minivan and it's pretty comfortable.

WHA?

Smash Ace
Hey does anyone have an RF adapter/modulator/converter?
It's to connect and play on the tvs that don't have the yellow white red inputs
There's also one specific for game systems
Can anyone give me or sell it for cheap ?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Can anyone give me a ride from north ridge?

I have a cube and melee
I'm pretty sure I'm passing Northridge on the way up, so I can definitely do that for you. It'll be $2, possibly $3 there and back though. If that's cool with you, send me a PM and we can talk about how we're going to meet up/addresses/cell #/yada yada.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Busing it here has always been too enduring. If anyone can pick me up let me know.

818-422-5388...near Burbank/Glendale; I'll part with gas money.
Aw man, just now seeing this. I totally would have picked you up dude, but I'm already at the venue...man, smashers are still late/last minute to everything...lol.

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
I'm probably going. Get ready to be sauced up you scrubs. ;D

Don't know how far Chatsworth is from Culver City, but I'll grab people along the way and drop 'em off after the tournament's over if they help with gas. Gas money will depend entirely on how many people I pick up but it shouldn't be more than $4 a person, probably $2 or $3. Gotta check the distance to really set a price.

Someone help me pick a main while I'm there and teach me how to wreck in this game. And teach me all the new trixies that have come out.

damn it why didnt you post this a week ago, i wouldve gone if i knew u were goin -_-

same to you phenom!!!

BarDulL

Town Vampire
UP, I saw your bro there, you guys look so similar! Crazy shenanigans.

Anyways, that was a great way to spend an afternoon for sure. Shouts later, too tired now.

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
Fun tourney regardless of my poor performance.

Shoutouts:

Sean - thanks for hosting and losing my chef's hat. RIP my hat
Wes - Nice seeing you again
Stab - nice to see you again as well.
Baka - haven't seen you in a long time.
MacD - nice talking to you man. good luck with everything outside of smash
Okami - awesome friendlies man. Would have liked to get more in
Fishy - fantastic showing fishy. You have gotten so good since I first met you. GG's in tourney
Wha? - GG's in tourney
Miguel - nice seeing ya but we never played :sad:
GUNZ and Byoo - glad to see you guys. We're always glad to have new faces
Crimsonblur - fun seeing ya again.
Sung - we didn't get to play at all. Also like the hair. you some how make it work
J666 - awesome Link as usual
Bardull - blast from unknown's past. Great friendlies man. Also that's the first time someone said we look alike. Most people at best say we "look kinda alike"
Phenom - it's great seeing you again man. The G&W is as beast as ever.
SF 49ers - nice comeback but not good enough :(

everyone else who's name escapes me at the moment - nice having you there and GG's.

(For those of you that don't really know my tag I was Andrew.)

KrustyKurt

Smash Cadet
I'll be there with a full set up. I should be able to record matches as well, just need to work out some kinks in my current set up

WHA?

Smash Ace
me and tapez bringin full setups
also im selling controllers, hit me up

Top Bottom