• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

MacD

Banned via Administration
aren't you a college graduate??

i know you are back home for a while but like seriously, parents should not complain that you are going out doing things on the weekend

WHA?

Smash Ace
Me n tapez bringin full setups

ALSO
i have gamecube controllers and a gamecube for sale, just tell me and ill let you try them

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
WHA has really good controllers btw. I bought an awesome jet/teal with an indigo port from him for $20 at Kings of Cali. It's super responsive and it's my 2nd favorite controller.
My first favorite being the one I bought from Twin 1 (or A? X_X) at APEX.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
OP said:
Set-up discounts: TV gets you $2 off, system + game gets you $2 off, both get you $5 off. I can only give discounts to people who tell me in this thread before the day of the tournament, so if you want a discount and are bringing a set-up, you should probably tell me as soon as possible.
Telling you now, I'm bringing a full set-up.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
if i can get a ride i can bring a tv and gamecube but no melee
If you can house me on Saturday night (and we can play all day Saturday if you like), I can give you a ride. How far do you live from the venue?

I'm coming from 4 hours north to this, so it'd be tight if I didn't have to leave at 7 or 8 in the morning to get there on time.

If Bosco can't house me, would anyone mind housing me Saturday? I would definitely be down to play for 10 hours straight before going to bed. :)

Top Bottom