• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
That was a few months back and I'm pretty sure Lovage was elevated.
baka hasn't been around for a while has he?

it was 100% legit. it was bo5 mang. no one wants to lose to a peach or baka. just like wes has a peach problem, oscar has a peach problem. (he also lost to alan in norcal. come on, man. MY fox beat alan.)

i'm not trying to hate on oscar either. i know i give that man a lot of ****. but i think it's important to prop up big wins. up-and-coming talent needs to be nurtured, dude. it's not the same coming from me because i'm not an elite player. it means a lot more coming from johnny, wes, lovage. i wish they'd be less stingy about giving out compliments.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
thanks adam. yea i was gone for the about 3-4 months cause of summer break. are you getting back into the scene again? i've yet to get a good sit down session with you.

MacD

Banned via Administration
so is there going to be one of these in december?

i'd like to go and i'm good any weekend not the 30th

so i vote for the 16th

WHA?

Smash Ace
Me n TAPEZ bringing full setups each

Also, I'm selling GameCube controllers n a GameCube if y'all wanna try em out

:phone:

Top Bottom