• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

CableCho57

Smash Lord
^plus awesome food. Instead of paying a venue fee, your paying for food (money you would have spent to eat anyways!)

what the heck these results. sparky getting it DONE

and all these new players, team oxy's work paying off. Neighborhood P can suck it, this game aint dying!

SacaSuMoto

Smash Journeyman
s2j - thank you so much for the friendlies. if it wasn't for that one friendly i might have not gotten hyped for the rest of my tourney matches! fun fun matches.
Sung - LOL we'll see if i can keep impressing you in the next few weeks. I'll try to use your 2012 rest punish LOOL
Baka- peach, not a match-up i was looking forward to but i'll try and get more familiar with the match up and not go zelda next time lolol
J666- gj beating joejoe, dw next time i'll show what the best sheik in SB can do. LOOOL
MERC- good matches, haha i will get better at the falco match up so that next time you don't 4 stock me on FoD (it might not be as a good a CP as i thought ) oh and i still think ganon's rolls aren't that good.
Sparky- many many many thanks for driving us down to the tourney! Hopefully you guys didn't get back too late. GOOD **** for getting 7th you are good and we need to play more.
Clayton- *** **** **** (go to tourneys)
Saca666- play better
Joejoe- i need to train with you much more LOL so you can help me deal with the different match ups, even if we have conflicting thoughts on sheik LOL
Crimson Blur - bring set ups!! good matches, i feel like you get up from the ledge and try to walk past me to turn around f-smash or some mindgame a little bit too much, if i just sit a good distance away i can just wait for you to try and do just that and punish it.
Andymosity - thanks so much for your mom making us posole! it was bomb xD You were the one that taught how to see the game differently at my first tournament and then at the last SB tournament that 2nd match i realized that that feeling during the match is the kind of attitude/ feeling i need to have for tournament matches. thanks to that i wasn't very nervous so i could play well. thanks a lot man.
Wieners - sheik is a gay character, but you should play gay with style LOOL idk. (for now just worry about the basics, play against people way above your level in friendlies. gettting analy expanded for hours is what makes you improve.)
Wha?- dw i'll get better at the fox match up ;p
joe- we need to play you have a very interesting and calm style.

edit:
it shouldn't be hard to find people better than you (wieners) at tourneys LOLOLOLOLOL (same goes for me lol)

festizzio

Smash Champion
I have 3 GC controllers in pretty good shape for sale if anyone's interested, just ask me at the tournament. One's silver, one's orange, and one's black.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
^ it just means if you wanted to, you could both choose characters without knowing what character your opponent uses, as opposed to choosing a character in response to what your opponent chooses.

hope to see you there man, new faces are always welcome. where are you from?

MikeyLungs

Smash Rookie
Ok good...but so no matter what I can pick who I want? I'm from the east bay :) always loved this game and used to put it down on anybody who played me lol so hope there's some competitive players

:phone:

baka4moé

Smash Champion
Ok good...but so no matter what I can pick who I want? I'm from the east bay :) always loved this game and used to put it down on anybody who played me lol so hope there's some competitive players
Not sure where that is lol (im not originally from here) but hope it's relatively close to this tourney! They tend to host tournies around once every 1-2 months. Also socal is an incredibly strong and concentrated region, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding competition.

If you haven't already you should join the socal fb group. Smashfests tend to be organized there on the occasion: https://www.facebook.com/groups/368704663144095/

Also thanks festizzio! :)

WHA?

Smash Ace
festizzio do the triggers work? if not i can fix em for you or the buyers.

im selling some controllers too, yall can try em out if you want
also 2 working gamecubes for $18 each sound fair?

if u mind me selling stuff festizzio, lemme know

Tapez bringin full setup, me bringing full too

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'd have to like try and stuff

i'm too busy dealing with life aka finding a place to live/moving/thanksgiving/working

maybe in december

ps i have no idea what that censored word is supposed to be

~BoscoMan~

Smash Apprentice
LOLLL, I think she was more impressed with your chauffeur services
but yes, your wise decision to cut the cupcakes in half was crucial for the ultimate cupcake eating experience

WHA?

Smash Ace
I got a controller with a clear back if anyone interested.
Joejoe MM, u too combofool

:phone:

Top Bottom