• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

baka4moé

Smash Champion
with khepri not going :(, i am now looking for a teammate

see yall tomorrow

edit: bringing a setup, and festizzio looking forward to check that controller out

Lovage

Smash Hero
nov 25th's results:

15 entrant

1. me
2. fiction
3. sung's marth
4. westballz
5. fishy
5. baka4moe?
7. joejoe?
7. ?

teams
1. sung + baka
2. fiction + joejoe? i forgot
3. atlus + me

fiction varsity 4 stocked baka4moe

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
To everyone I made fun of at the tournament, sorry for exposing yall. (But really it's all in good heart) BUT I'M SERIOUS THAT ALL OF YALL NEED TO BRING SETUPS! Doesn't even matter if you don't have a TV, what's the harm in bringing your cube.

Since I was the captain of the crew I officially deem the name of our crew to be SH4RKY

Festizzio - Thanks for hosting these monthlies! Please don't stop you're awaeaseome!
Lovage - Omfg you freaking ***** me after the first 3 matches but with training and practice I'll get you
Fiction - Trust me, when I learn how to recover you're done for! Good stuff though you did well (cept for the crew battle [where it REALLY matters])
Westballz - Yo, your falcon doesn't stand a chance! Go all falco next time hahah
Baka4Moe - Close...very close...but NO DICE against the westballz. BTW, we dominated teams shouldn't do that again too unfair for the rest of the socal melee community. Oh and let it be known: Baka got 4 stocked by Fiction.
F1SHY - I had 100% faith in you taking 10 stocks I was seriously not joking around. I really think you coulda done it if you weren't getting hit by the nerves and full jumping/double jumping everywhere. Super good job at this tournament dude I just really wish you had gone to Kings of Cali...F1SHY anchor FTW!
JoeJoe - Ah JoeJoe.. JoeJoe.. F1SHY BEAT JOEJOE! Lovage: "Unacceptable." *Shakes head* Nah but you already know, hopefully you'll actually implement ALL of the one thousand techs we told you about write a list of those things and just try to do them more and more in matches. Also, I don't know why you were feeling that way and I never implied that it was because of what happened in the tournament, it could be a personal thing and I try not to be quick to judge.
TheCrimsonBlur - Yo...you shoulda taken out all FOUR of Wha's stocks for all we know. I still think your movement is getting there faster now.
J666 - Dunno what happened to you this tourney I know you got beat by Wes then ??? I was probably playing a match or calling out matches or something. Hopefully, I'll pick you up next time and we can hang/eat/chat for realz!
Atlus - Man it's been awhile! Hope you're feelin good about life cause it *****. I heard you're going to APEX!!! I'll be cheerin for ya and J666 SOCAL REPRESENT
Wha? - So I heard that Brandon Hatfield was stylin on you. STYLIN. You're a funny guy Wha and I think you should definitely bring your setups all the time every time.
Tapez - You think you have the 1 up on me with those MMs eh. How about you be a man and $5 MM JoeJoe. You're pretty good but I destroyed you. Oh and you almost beat Baka game 1 then got destroyed (but not as badly as I destroyed you) in game 2.
Joe - Those F smashes. You know what, Ima just dash attack and charge F smash behind me cause they're gunna tech in place every time apparently.
Paladin - Glad you want to go to more tournaments and get better, THAT'S THE SPIRIT! Don't feel down about the crew battle, pressure is fierce man. Make sure you get your D throw auto-combos DOWN! (I would stick to one character for now Marth or Luigi). Oh and look at Melee Character Specific for really good info.
Brandon Hatfield - Movin' up in the world of smash. As for the smashing at wes's place it's not personal or anything you just went Roy for like the last three oxyfests and I didn't think that you were going to try or learn anything. I'm sorry but you'll get no sympathy from me.
Dan - Why you gettin my hopes up against JoeJoe on pokemon stadium then losing :[ Nice chat in the car thanks for the kind words.
Nardis - Woah nelly this man. Crimson says that Nardis is the best marth main in socal. Hope to see yall at Oxy soon! (I have a ton of stuff I need to teach you actually [all stuff that I learned from Crimson LOOOOL])
Ne$$ - Focus on the tournament and figure out some goals to reach for in this game I didn't get to really play you 1v1 so I can't really comment on gameplay or anything :/
Krusty Kurt - The fan favorite, I don't mind too much that you use G&W just use whoever you want but same as above^. I can give you some general basic stuff you should be doing with falcon if I ever play you at oxy or something.

If I missed anyone or anyone that needs to be exposed then please be my guest

---Post Tournament aka WESFEST---

TheCrimsonBlur, Westballz, Me

Omfg this was the sickest smashfest in a long time hoooly. Didn't even txt Dendy+JoeJoe back cause the time invested into doing that just wasn't worth it. So freaking fun I seriously haven't laughed that hard in years and only my brother can make me laugh to the point of tears streamin down my face. Had me laughin uncontrollably for like 4 matches goodness gracious. Wes your mom was so nice makin apple pie with vanilla ice cream on top and givin us milk and apple juice and all the stuff that real families eat. Crimson I definitely think you were playing better even though I exodiaobliterated you, your tech skill enabled you to actually continue combos. Westballz was playing absolutely godlike with his fox and falcon jiminy... I was shuddering at those combos on the inside but raged on the outside. Hahahah. You guys are freaking awesome absolute homies. Oh and I beat both of yall in a 3/5 last ending set GET AT ME.

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
Brandon Hatfield - Movin' up in the world of smash. As for the smashing at wes's place it's not personal or anything you just went Roy for like the last three oxyfests and I didn't think that you were going to try or learn anything. I'm sorry but you'll get no sympathy from me.
I always want to learn during a tournament or after a tournament. Not so much at just random smashfests. My mentality is weird. Wes doesn't really like me either so it's all good lol.

If you're not busy I'd be down to play today. Teach me while I still want to learn!

baka4moé

Smash Champion
yea i got 5th and fishy got 7th (good stuff dude). i think there were about 20 entrants?

anyways ggs all around had a pretty good time, nice seeing everyone again

sung teams was fun idk what ur talking about peach sheik is broken. that loop man

quick shoutouts to crews crimson ur coaching is toooooo goooooooooood........=P

baka4moé

Smash Champion
if it is on the 9th, can someone pick me up from LAX to go to this? lol ill be just getting back from a trip

either way ill be gone on the 16th so, like sung, its whatever everyone wants is good

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
wes you didn't go falco at all? trash

fox is lovage's best matchup. fiction will **** him next time, guaranteed. after all lovage lost to BAKA4MOE and ROSEDEMON. didn't fiction 4-stock baka? dayumn son.

Top Bottom