• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

Strain

Smash Apprentice
thanks for recording strain!
!!!!!!!!!
You're welcome!! :D You also deserve credit, since you were the one that started getting them to play doubles on my tv.

Also, thanks to you and johnny (and everyone else I got to record) for playing some badass matches and just being awesome in general. I hope I can get more up in the future.

festizzio

Smash Champion
silent wolf's controller completely broke at genesis i believe. he made posts about it before. i think he had been using that controller basically exclusively for years, and then it broke at the tournament.

---
did sniper come up to norcal back in december of 07 with P/Kira/AJ/falcon dude from midwest who's name i can't remember for ****?
I think it was january of 08 actually, and I think that was also the time we missed the bus and ended up not going. It was for NUB right?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I was the guy in the chef's coat giving out free cake. Later on I took of the chef's coat and was wearing a black "Legalize Stim pack" shirt

You played my training partner Unknown presence...I'm surprised we didn't meet
I'm the chinese guy with glasses, talking loud as ****.

are you going to pat house?

QED

Smash Apprentice
I was the guy in the chef's coat giving out free cake. Later on I took of the chef's coat and was wearing a black "Legalize Stim pack" shirt

You played my training partner Unknown presence...I'm surprised we didn't meet
So are you an engineer irl or are you just good at building sentries and strategizing teleporter locations?

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
I'm the chinese guy with glasses, talking loud as ****.

are you going to pat house?
Ah I recall you then. good times

as for Pat's house, no unfortunately. This was the first tourney I was able to attend since SCSA #4, 6 months ago. All Ways Gaming was local and I had a break from my busy schedule.

Sparing my life story I have been too busy with real life to go to smash tourneys. So yeah I would love to go to Pat's house but I don't have the time nor the resources

So are you an engineer irl or are you just good at building sentries and strategizing teleport locations.
Cute. actually that was one of the reasons was I was a really good engy. played on Slaughter house servers a year ago

The other reason being I studying chemical engineering in college. My advice to anyone...don't do that major...too much work. <3 Zhu <3 Julian

And to answer your question no I'm not pursuing a career in it. so no...not an engy irl

unknownPresence

Smash Ace
late shoutouts i guess:
gosuengineer: koreans ****
Pat: always a pleasure
Zhu: DONT QUIT!!!!
Hugs: good ****, but no more splitting
JKun: heh i hope ill get ya next time, maybe ill do a marth ditto again XD and how do u not know GOSU!!!
Lovage: nice meetin and playin ya
Larry lurr: ive beaten u once so i can at least say that ^^
fezstizzio: nice tourny, and ya still have a **** pikachu
Greater Leon: fun match
Fly: One stocked again :(

nice playin with all the new guys QED, strain, neoAkira, and to that one peach, I do use zelda so dont think me switchin from sheik to zelda was disrespect. and sorry if i left any1 out.

btw more results:
9th: unknownpresence
^^

QED

Smash Apprentice
Cute. actually that was one of the reasons was I was a really good engy. played on Slaughter house servers a year ago

The other reason being I studying chemical engineering in college. My advice to anyone...don't do that major...too much work. <3 Zhu <3 Julian

And to answer your question no I'm not pursuing a career in it. so no...not an engy irl

I majored in electrical engineering so I feel your pain. I remember one of my professors telling me in the very first lecture of his class:

"If you are doing this for money... don't be stupid and go be a lawyer or something of that sort."

Words of wisdom... and hilarity.

Lovage

Smash Hero
Thank you so f***en much!

F**k you lovage and lucky! I didn't get carried for s#!+ during our set against lovage/s2j!
hahahah yeah you did dummy, lucky was doing everything in that match you got like NO KILLS

edit: festizzio did you/can you post full results? i wanna make a west coast results thread

festizzio

Smash Champion
hahahah yeah you did dummy, lucky was doing everything in that match you got like NO KILLS

edit: festizzio did you/can you post full results? i wanna make a west coast results thread
I have the tio file at work, just need to upload it on thursday. (I forgot to on tuesday)

festizzio

Smash Champion
Full results:

Doubles:

1: We are so hungover (MacD + Kira) ($66.00)
2: Zendikar (Atlus + Lucky) ($33.00)
3: cNc (Smoke2jointz + Lovage) ($11.00)
4: Jrock Beanie (Zhu + HugS)
5: Emerican + Dunskies (Emerican + Dunskies)
5: festizzio's a *** (Larry Lurr + Fly Amanita)
7: Slap Chop (SNPR + Duckie)
7: The Koreans (Unknownpresence + Gosu Engineer)
9: Team Awesome (Mr. Q + NeoAkira)
9: Team Link (Alex + Nono)
9: Bear and Tiger (Strain + Andy)

Singles (Hugo and Larry split):

1: HugS ($87.00)
2: Larry Lurr ($43.50)
3: MacD ($14.50)
4: Fly Amanita
5: Lucky
5: Zhu
7: embracethe12
7: Lovage
9: Emerican
9: Smoke2Jointz
9: Unknown presence
9: Dunskies
13: Jkun
13: Gosu Engineer
13: Sark
13: Strain
17: SNPR
17: Drunken Master
17: Mr. Q
17: CSau
17: The Great Leon
17: QED
17: Duckie
17: Alex
25: Andy
25: Nono
25: Neoakira
25: Gamephile
25: Mako

AiB is processing the results right now.

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
this falls on a sunday?
then ima go =]
probably just for doubles but if it ends early enough ill stay for singles

Strain

Smash Apprentice
Around what time will this go to? Cuz I want to go but I have to be back at school kinda early as opposed to the 9:30 pm that i usually return XD

Top Bottom