• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Awesome Happy Fun Time Tournament - Need set-ups! - May 5th, 2013 - Chatsworth, CA

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
i am atleast for teams
already told work ima run alittle late sunday

i need a teamate tho

MacD

Banned via Administration
i thought it was brawl one week, melee the next?

but either way, now i'm 50-50 on going cause i might end up being the only irvine person going

Fabian

Smash Journeyman
****. see ya'll in 2 weeks then
ive been dying to play as well

festizzio

Smash Champion
I changed the date to the sixth; as far as I can tell the only other tournament that weekend is in san francisco. This WILL be happening; I hope to see a lot more people this time!

WHA?

Smash Ace
theres a tourny real close to this on that date, klap trap i think...

festizzio

Smash Champion
Well I have no idea what this klap trap is, nobody's given me any link to the thread and I can't find it on Pac West.

Edit: Nevermind, found it. It was just posted. I'll probably cancel the one on the 6th.

What's R3 and where is it and when is it?

festizzio

Smash Champion
20th doesn't work for me, I have personal matters to attend to on that day. Which means, it's either the 6th of December, or the 3rd of January. What do you guys prefer?

nublet06

Smash Lord
do the 6th of december. i plan on going to connors on the 5th, staying with someone and then going to this the next day.

unless people wanna do that klap trap instead lol.......whatever i just wanna play back to back days.

Top Bottom